LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adopting Young Adults and Adult Babies.

I would really like someone to adopt me since my family has pretty much shunned this side of me and I am tired of the people who come in to my life such as my former daddy now I am alone again and need someone to care for me so hopefully someone out there sees this post from me to adopt me cuz I don't know how much more I can take meaning being lonely and rejected over and over again if ou want to reach me my cell number is 319 325 9147, Kik username babyderek1990,or email ddenison08@gmail.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/16/2015 at 5:52 AM, Leena DL said:

Dear Diapered Friends Who are a Young Adults (18+) or an Adult Baby (21+) or a bit of both or Just a Diaper Lover or someone looking for a caregiver ,

I would like to know in this topic of discussion that if there are a private adoption for those who are a teen-baby or an adult-baby or just someone who is a diaper lover but needs a real caregiver.

Hopefully in this topic of discussion would shed a light for those who are seeking a private adoption of these kind.

I have heard in several diaper chat rooms that there's been a successful adoption of teenage children up to an adult age being adopted by someone legally and lived in their homes to get taken care of and some even migrate from overseas to get taken care of. If this were true it will be a dream come true for some individuals who cannot live in their own homes while wanting to wear diapers and being taken care of and needs.

Nevertheless they mentioned something about the issue of trust. Some must show themselves in either to gain full trust to live in someone's home to be taken care of.

Although this may sound too good to be true but in fact it is real that has happen out there in the open.

For those teenagers who felt miserable because they are not allowed to wear diapers in their own homes because they don't need to. But if there is someone who would adopt this young teenagers they will move into a good home where they can fully support into their life style in diapers. Some of these teenagers would have to deal with it if they are forbidden to wear diapers in their own home. For those lucky teenagers that found a good home where they can be adopted to wear diapers all the time everyday then that is very good.

This goes the same with some young to an adult diaper wearer. Sometimes they want not just a role-playing Mommy or Daddy or a Fetish Sugar Mommy or a Fetish Sugar Daddy who would pay for their full time diaper desire. Once again if those young adult to the full grown diaper wearer who have found these generous care givers I would like to congratulate them on their new life style.

So my point is. Are there any real Mommy or Daddy or them Fetish Sugar Mommy or the Fetish Sugar Daddy type who wish to care for some one please go show yourself here. It will be a dream comes true if this will help some of those to live in a true an everyday daily lifestyle of a true diaper wearer without having to role-play in their secluded fantasy world. You will be living in your dreams to the maximum point until it is hard to go back to your previous non diaper life style. Whilst sexual intercourse is not necessary or maybe prohibited unless there are agreements by each individuals. This doesn't have to related with any sexual preference to it.

I hope this topic of discussion would help a bit to inspire others who will be ready to offer themselves to care for others. You can open a classified about yourself to advertise it in the Diaper Forums saying that you are willing to do it. Let this be an eye opener to some who are ready willing to do so. Technically I'm looking for someone to say something to start this topic of discussion so it will lead into positive results for the Diaper Wearers to go out in the open freely without the burden of waiting to feel good about themselves.

By starting small from families to families then the diaper communities will start to open more, from a closed up diaper venues there could be bigger events, hopefully there will be a Diaper Island like place then soon if things grows bigger there will be a DIAPER COUNTRY soon - although this is just another fantasy for ours to be kept in here - who agrees who disagree.

Thank you for reading this topic - hopefully this topic will be helpful for the others - forgive me if my grammar is bad because there are many Grammar Nazi out there but I'm just decliningly slow due to a lots of daily stress I often had which leads to an uncertain light depression that made me a little more scribbly when I type.

Take care all. Please respond here for the others to read about.

Dear Diapered Friends Who are a Young Adults (18+) or an Adult Baby (21+) or a bit of both or Just a Diaper Lover or someone looking for a caregiver ,

I would like to know in this topic of discussion that if there are a private adoption for those who are a teen-baby or an adult-baby or just someone who is a diaper lover but needs a real caregiver.

Hopefully in this topic of discussion would shed a light for those who are seeking a private adoption of these kind.

I have heard in several diaper chat rooms that there's been a successful adoption of teenage children up to an adult age being adopted by someone legally and lived in their homes to get taken care of and some even migrate from overseas to get taken care of. If this were true it will be a dream come true for some individuals who cannot live in their own homes while wanting to wear diapers and being taken care of and needs.

Nevertheless they mentioned something about the issue of trust. Some must show themselves in either to gain full trust to live in someone's home to be taken care of.

Although this may sound too good to be true but in fact it is real that has happen out there in the open.

For those teenagers who felt miserable because they are not allowed to wear diapers in their own homes because they don't need to. But if there is someone who would adopt this young teenagers they will move into a good home where they can fully support into their life style in diapers. Some of these teenagers would have to deal with it if they are forbidden to wear diapers in their own home. For those lucky teenagers that found a good home where they can be adopted to wear diapers all the time everyday then that is very good.

This goes the same with some young to an adult diaper wearer. Sometimes they want not just a role-playing Mommy or Daddy or a Fetish Sugar Mommy or a Fetish Sugar Daddy who would pay for their full time diaper desire. Once again if those young adult to the full grown diaper wearer who have found these generous care givers I would like to congratulate them on their new life style.

So my point is. Are there any real Mommy or Daddy or them Fetish Sugar Mommy or the Fetish Sugar Daddy type who wish to care for some one please go show yourself here. It will be a dream comes true if this will help some of those to live in a true an everyday daily lifestyle of a true diaper wearer without having to role-play in their secluded fantasy world. You will be living in your dreams to the maximum point until it is hard to go back to your previous non diaper life style. Whilst sexual intercourse is not necessary or maybe prohibited unless there are agreements by each individuals. This doesn't have to related with any sexual preference to it.

I hope this topic of discussion would help a bit to inspire others who will be ready to offer themselves to care for others. You can open a classified about yourself to advertise it in the Diaper Forums saying that you are willing to do it. Let this be an eye opener to some who are ready willing to do so. Technically I'm looking for someone to say something to start this topic of discussion so it will lead into positive results for the Diaper Wearers to go out in the open freely without the burden of waiting to feel good about themselves.

By starting small from families to families then the diaper communities will start to open more, from a closed up diaper venues there could be bigger events, hopefully there will be a Diaper Island like place then soon if things grows bigger there will be a DIAPER COUNTRY soon - although this is just another fantasy for ours to be kept in here - who agrees who disagree.

Thank you for reading this topic - hopefully this topic will be helpful for the others - forgive me if my grammar is bad because there are many Grammar Nazi out there but I'm just decliningly slow due to a lots of daily stress I often had which leads to an uncertain light depression that made me a little more scribbly when I type.

I honestly truly need a mommy to adopt me and take care of me and treat me like a 1 year old adult sissy baby Mommy this is my email address for you to respond to me mikevirgil100@yahoo.com 

I really honestly truly need a mommy that will adopt me and take care  of me and treat me like a 1 year old adult Sissy baby mommy email at mikevirgil100@yahoo.com or text me or call 920-220-1225 please respond

Edited by Sissy baby girl
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/27/2016 at 9:29 PM, deerest said:

Speaking as an adult who is actually trying to adopt (I'm infertile, wife is trans, neither of us can get pregnant), this is actually something I have thought of. I have thought that it would be nice to give a loving home to an LGBT kid, or a little, or a furry, or whatever else. But realistically how many of those types of kids will there be in the foster care system? Not to mention in order to legally adopt a child, they must first be emancipated from their parents...I guess if we were looking for someone 18+ it would be different, but we'd really like a child. There are some older kids who state in their foster profiles that they are LGBT. I feel the most for those kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We DO specifically foster and adopt lgbt kids. The need is HUGE but having a supportive county who acknowledges that isn't always there. We are lucky to live in a county that demands lgbt kids be placed in accepting homes. We have fostered 2 transgender girls, and are adopting one of them. Neither of our kids like diapers (not that we have asked but you get my drift). We have had to turn down 4 more placements this year alone because we are full, and also emotionally at capacity for the time being. 

• 5 weeks later...

We are a married couple from germany and sice a few years we live i a mother son

partnership. I am her little son and i am two years. 

Since a few years her boyfriend lives with us. Our adult daughter told us what it would be like if I were adopted.

Mommy thinks the idea is good, maybe we should change the name tag on the bell and mailbox ?? 
I would first have to overcome myself as Pampersben B ... on the phone to report.
 In any case, would my wife then be the wife of the boyfriend? And then I would be real her little son?

• 4 years later...
  • 7 months later...

Diaper girl here who mainly uses discord, want to get in touch with people from NZ or around oceania. Also open to friends from other countries but looking for something irl because online doms have been a real letdown to me lol. If you are considerate, caring, not pushy, chill, and love to hang out and laugh and joke around as adults alongside our fetish, HMU

• Like 1