LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What are some good diaper recommendations?

I need some recommendations on a good diaper. I will be returning to college next month, and would really like to order other diapers besides Depends? I usually do go two wettings before changing. Thanks for your time guys!

You want discreet for use while out and about, or max absorbancy? I like abena. Their x plus line is low profile enough where they're not super bulky, and even the plastic ones aren't too crinkly. They hold more than you'll have time to put in them (unless you're drinking). If you've only ever worn depends, you're

I really like Seni diapers. Super comfortable, quiet, discreet and will have no trouble holding two wettings. Also hold messes well.

Most any on line diapers are good. Try several and find out what you like. Some on line stores sell sample packs so you can try a bunch of different ones.

Love love LOVE Tranquility ATN maximum protection! For me, the fit, design, absorption and sound (they are very noisy) are perfect! I've heard complaints about the tapes but I, frankly, haven't had any. If you are careful when putting them on, putting the tapes in their proper place and using a bit of force to make them stick, they work perfectly. At least for me. For those on a budget, too, the price cannot be beat. They are just over a buck a diaper.