LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Sexual or Comfortable

Comfort, definitely. Diapers are like a security blanket for me; they make me feel safe and comfortable, and wearing and using them are my go-to tool for stress relief. My sexual interests and relationships are and have been completely independent of diapers, but they can be involved...like, I wouldn't be less attracted to a person if they were wearing diapers, but I can't say I'd be much more attracted.

I wear for pleasure, both sexual and non-sexual, and probably equally so. For me, there is the fetish part of it plus the emotional feeling of vulnerability or whatever I can call it that comes from the diaper in all of its components (feel, sound, the smell of the plastic). There is also the non-sexual part in the fact that, for me, a diaper just feels nice to wear! I love the bulk. I love the way it feels.

For me, they're purely sexual. As a kid, I participated in a Goodnites study. I was never a bedwetter; I just tried them for fit/style purposes. I think that was around a time in which I was becoming a sexual being. Nobody in my family or group of friends knows about my "thing" for diaper wearing. I only do so when my boyfriend is out of town for work. I just get incredibly turned on by wearing/wetting.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

For me it's 95% comfort, contentment and constant reminder as to what I am. Sex is a fading desire and libido almost non existent.

Diapers now bring that mental and physical Stimulation to replace those once over powering sexual needs.

I guess the true sissy AB has now surfaced. To be honest its full acceptance has only brought inner peace. I can now concentrate on incontinence, which seems bizarre but so right.

Hi ally good to see you also have that sense of resonance that diapers can bring. For some this is not for sexual thrills but as you say for security and the feeling of being loved. You are young but already found attachment which allows you to seek and enjoy a so called fetish.

I have spent a lifetime of denial as to my own sexuality in which its calling has been to great to ignore. I totally agree that there is an sense of orgasmic thrill as you relax and the bladder empties.

In a sense I feel sorry as you battle to truly find yourself but remember you have found a community which will help and guide you.

• 1 month later...

Ok, so I'm new here and have enjoyed wearing diapers since I was little when I would steal pull ups from my younger siblings. Anyway, I recently am trying to allow myself to accept my diaper desire and not feel ashamed about it. I that've tried to explain to my wife why I feel the way I do, and I tell her that it's not just a sexual fetish, but a feeling of comfort. There is something comforting about wearing and using diapers, but it at times can be sexual as well, depending on the willingness of her involvement.

How do other DL's feel about this?

I feel the same way.

• 2 months later...

Comfortable, Sexual, and convenient.

i have urgency and when i need pee i need to go now and run for a bathroom.

With a diaper i just let it go anytime any place.

98% comfort. I've taken a shine to sleeping in them most every night. I get a better night's sleep, obviously because I don't have to get up to toilet, also because there is (maybe, don't know) a reduction of release of antidiuretic hormone vasopressin. That is, my bladder doesn't get as full or stay full for long, and as a result the vasopressin 'stays put'. Vasopressin, besides being antidiuretic, also induces a physiologic stress response.

I don't know this for a fact about the vasopressin (if there are differences in hormone release diapered vs. not)*. Just trying to reconcile the different feelings when I wear (calm) vs. when I don't (more anxiety in general). I think it may be something purely physiologic as opposed to Freudian-style constructs built from early memories.

Of course, I haven't done a randomized, controlled trial on myself. Maybe I'm imagining the whole thing, maybe it's a placebo effect, maybe it's psychodynamical after all. (Edit 1/2/16). But, I don't think I'm imagining it. For me, I think there's a huge difference in my anxiety level (or something), maybe impacting personality, between the days after I've slept in diapers and those I've not.

*On the other hand, for enuretic persons, vasopressin levels don't rise as much at night, as for non-bedwetters. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2705537

Mostly for comfort, been 24/7 for almost a full year now, every time I try going back to underwear I realize I don't find them the least bit comfortable. However I'd say both overall, the only thing I use my old underwear for now is added support or if, by bad luck, run out of diapers.