LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
DadInDiapers

Diapers: Sexual or Comfortable

Ok, so I'm new here and have enjoyed wearing diapers since I was little when I would steal pull ups from my younger siblings. Anyway, I recently am trying to allow myself to accept my diaper desire and not feel ashamed about it. I that've tried to explain to my wife why I feel the way I do, and I tell her that it's not just a sexual fetish, but a feeling of comfort. There is something comforting about wearing and using diapers, but it at times can be sexual as well, depending on the willingness of her involvement.

How do other DL's feel about this?

• Like 1

erevu    69

I think comfortable is a given. The question is whether or not they're also sexual. 

For me, they are. 

tibsy    5

both for me

Jilly Poo    80

For me it is more about the comfort.  I won't say that there haven't been times that my diaper didn't become a sexual play thing but they usually don't start out that way.  It all depends on the stimuli while wearing them.  

Let's say I get to spend a day in my favorite diaper, feeling safe and warm but while wearing them, I read a story (or write one) that mentally stimulates me and arouses me, then my diaper becomes my plaything, even though the idea of sex in diapers doesn't actually turn me on.  

Engaging in sex in a diaper, just seems like a waste of a perfectly good diaper....LOL

• Like 2

babychubby    14

both for me but sometimes its more for the comfort

Maxxy    6

50/50 Depends on my mood.

dljim95    42

99% comfort and 100% need. The few times that I do have sex as we call it I do it in my diaper, maybe once every few months. 

Dannyl    1

Well , for me I would say it is not sexual at all. Diapers are a way to bring back the innocence,  and is all about comfort. I am slightly sex repulsed,  and consider myself asexual,  and so viewing diapers in a sexual way would just confuse me. :)

I have had to wear diapers again ever since 2010 when I was diagnosed with a weak bladder, I wear them virtually 24/7 out of a need to do so.

I find the following advantages when wearing adult sized diapers:

(1) Covenants  I don't ever have to worry where the nearest toilet is and have that oh god I am not going to make it moment or embarrassing accidents.

(2) Comfort I sleep better at night when I am diapered and during the day time I am more relaxed/ less stressed out.

(3) wearing diapers brings back memories of my early child-hood when I had very little cares in the world.

(4) I love the softness and bulkyness between my legs.

• Like 2

nhdl    50

More comfort than anything for me. 

Baby Brian    341

If it's for comfort or both, then its a compulsory part of who you are. If it's sexual only then its a fetish. 

For me, my diapers are a need (since I'm incontinent), a comfort, and can sometimes be sexual. 

SunOfSheep    24

Its comfort defiantly, i get a over all better felling when im in a diaper, not relly a high, just i fell better about my self and everything in general, its kinda hard to explane.

EllieMay    3

It started as need (due to incontinece) and something I hated. At this point it's need and comfort. 

Loki Lee    1

It's both for me.  I definitely sleep better when I'm wearing one.

Both, I like wearing them and wetting just as much as watching xxx, nascar, movies etc and drinking beer and watching the wife when she plays with other males so I dont miss anything.

cathdiap    90

I like being incontinent, the lack of control and being dependend on diapers is a sex game for me. Wearing wet diapers all the time is not comfortable at all......

oliver d    34

Comfort they relax me and convient in winter don't need to get up and use the toilet on cold nights.

Diapers446    14

All the above   :wub:  :P

oznl    18

It’s 80% comfort.  I was interested in nappies before puberty.

When I was young and had lots of testosterone on board, I think sex somehow got conflated with that and much fun was had.  It was probably 80% sex then. However, as advancing middle age and life in general eroded that kind of playtime, I’ve reverted to the strange solace they provide me.

As my partner has been away on a trip I’ve been wearing 24/7 the last couple of days (I guess you’d call that 24/3).   She knows I wear nappies sometimes but wouldn’t like 24/7.

As I sit here on Saturday morning in my full terry night nappy and think about the last few days – it’s just been simply some kind of quiet comfort thing.  I don’t remember wandering around being ragingly horny, just comfortable.  The only exception to that would be that I’ve noticed that tightly pinned wet terry night nappies can rub things down there the right way during sleep and I’ve had some interesting dreams.

The thought of taking off my nappies, cleaning up and putting on underwear just makes me slightly depressed.

I’m thinking about prolonging the experience as long as possible with a sneaky disposable whilst I deal with the pile of nappies soaking on the laundry tub.

Wheels    15

Sexual first.   The sensation and arousal of a fresh soft dry diaper is so intense for me. Thankfully I am very comfortable feeling that way while wearing them, so I can thoroughly enjoy everything about diapers without feeling guilty whatsoever :-)

As far as including your wife and you enjoying them sexually, I think it's important to make sure she doesn't feel like she is being replaced. That's a major ego bruiser for anyone. Be sure to switch up your sexual episodes with her where sometime you have the diaper, and other times you don't. I think that's a mistake people make, where once they introduce wearing diapers during sex, they push to do it with the diaper involved every time.