LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

• 2 years later...

here here!! i got a bag of the quatros a few weeks ago, and i can say that i seriously love these diapers!! they're so comfy and soft, plus they hold a good amount. under clothing they are also very quiet. i've had times when i was wearing them, i honestly almost forgot i was wearing them! they were just that soft and comfy!! i need to order more, i only have about 5 or 6 left out of the bag. definitely a diaper that can easily become a daily wearer. add a small booster, and i'm sure i can go all day with them.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

I just tried the seni super plus and i am truly amazed at how much they hold for the price. They hold twice as much as tena ultra, they're more comfortable and they don' fall apart either. If u are looking for great cloth backed disposables these are the best bang for your buck

I haven't tried the super plus,but I have tried Quatros and they are one of my favorite diapers out of all I've tried

I also like Abena M4s and Molicare Super Plus, but those seem to have been changed into lesser quality diapers; while the Quatros seem to have not changed since I last ordered them.

• 4 weeks later...

The Quattros are my favourite as well. Just thick enough you know they are there, yet very unobtrusive and comfy. And they work really well. That's the closest you will get to an adult version of the modern Pampers or Huggies. I did find that they need to be "helped" to reach maximum performance, adding a tight fitting Gary Active PUL on top to ensure the top opening will stay snug, and possibly depending on your sex and anatomy a snug stretchy brief to finish things off and make sure you keep pointing down if male.