LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just a Picture

InkuHime

I definitely like the style, and the optimism it gives me for where your writing may go. ;)

If you're looking for ideas, I've found that putting line art through vectorization stuff can sometimes help smooth out the details for an easy inking effect, though it's probably best to do it prior to any colouring to get a strong binary definition between line/not line with white & black.

e.g. This is from Illustrator's live trace tool, personally I prefer to ink my art this way.

InkuHime_Lines.png

• 1 month later...

She's supposed to be a cyberpunk hacker/decker. The bear is her computer.

First thought was that she was an AB who never leaves her home as she provided Net overwatch for mercs, but I am no wondering if she had her wetware infected with a virus that is making her a baby.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I picked up a tablet and a stylus I could use to actually draw on. In the past I've done the line work on paper and then scanned it so I could colour on a PC. This is the first time I did it all on a tablet. Lots of room for improvement yet.

playingwithpc.jpg

• Like 1

I like the texturing effects worked in, and the eyes are great, better than I've ever been able to manage despite trying for that style multiple times. I take it that it's somewhat like the final scene of Chasing Emily?

I'll probably write another story when I have a story that I find interesting enough to write. At the moment none of the ideas for something in the ABDL genre I have had seem unique or interesting enough.

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

This definitely seems like an improvement in quality and style, good job! :D I also really love the general dimensions you give your characters, thickness and length of arms and legs etc, creating a mixture of cute and mature. It's something I've struggled to achieve and can't quite pull off.

• 1 month later...