LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trans Babygirl/Babyboy Exclusion?

I'm on Fetlife and I'll be going to a littles/pet play munch today. This will be my 3rd time attending and I haven't had any issues with discrimination for being TG and I'm very open with everyone about who and what I am.

I have been to events hosted by other groups and have been treated with respect. There are other groups that do discriminate against trans

Everyone has a different preference for sexual partners. Personally I have only recently contemplated a trans-gendered young man to female would be something I would not mind trying. In the past no way. Although it makes sense. I may be Bi, but only attracted to males that have softer or feminine upper body features. Don't expect the average male to be attracted to a transgendered MTF.

Before my relationship now, I was looking for one using fetlife. I actually got pretty involved with a "Daddy" who seemed to be super kind and sweet. We sent pictures and talked quite a bit over kik, but out of the blue he asked what trans was. Well I was a little shocked because it very plainly stated on my profile that I was a trans-woman and therefore thought he knew this entire time, but oh boy did he not. He told me to give him a call once I had the "Surgery". Now I get that this makes sense to most CIS people, and to an extent it does for me too. You like what you like right? but thinking that I actually met someone who was into my kinks and okay with the whole transgender thing meant it really hurt when It ends with a one worded sentence stemming from the fact that I don't have several thousand dollars just laying around for SRS. That shit stings! I wish I could be there for every transgirl and transboy who has to go through that. It's the worst thing in the world. Especially when your part of a fetish group.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just wanted to say how much I support and admire the trans community, being true to their real selves. The best I can say is ignore the ignorant, and know that plenty of people think you are awesome.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/11/2015 at 5:17 AM, Midwest Babygirl said:
On 8/19/2015 at 9:47 AM, Saschadzg said:

For some I represent a constant tempation when I run around like this:

burgvesna_001.jpg

I'm on several ABDL/Ageplay groups on Fetlife, and I haven't seen any of them exclude transwomen.

• Like 1