LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What your record for changing a diaper?

A couple of minutes, from start to finish but normaly I take my time to clean and dry before changing into a new diaper. Even with pee only your realy should clean, dry, and put cream before you re diaper, if

On a Emergency Change, one were I might be in public in a busy space. Such as public restroom, or lord forbid a car I can probably pull it off in just under a minute. Again that isn't doing much beyond undoing the old, and sliding on and taping the new, up with the pants and belt. All up and said disposing and such pretty much like BP, under two minutes.

I must be some kind of natural pro them. From start to finish I can change my diaper in about 35-40 seconds. This includes dropping my pants, taking off my old one and rolling it up, putting on the new one (with a decent fit), and zipping up my pants. I guess it's a sort of auto pilot for me too because I can do it with very little or no light too.

• Like 1

The fastest one I actually timed was approximately 12 minutes. Kind of slow compared to everyone else here, but unlike the rest of you I have to put a diaper on the edge of my bed, then transfer from a wheelchair, making sure the diaper is centered. That does take some time--more if one of the wings (or the front) of the diaper decides to fold up underneath me while I'm trying to pull it between my legs. Or, for that matter, if it should stick to my bottom. All the while I'm fighting both gravity and legs that are hard to spread apart.

It was easier when I first started wearing

With Old Tena Slip Maxi, I could do it under a minute, but now I'm experimenting with new diapers and not found the perfect fit on all yet

I tried to put on a Tena with cloth-like sides fast and it ripped off...

I take longer--about twenty minutes--with cloth diapers.usually because I have to put a pair of plastic pants on as well as the diaper. Not to mention the fact the pins can be a struggle. I could therefore understand if they were putting on a cloth one, since it's tricky. But half an hour for a disposable?

Including laying out the things and preparations about 15 minutes. Since I am in special doubled diaper as described in my About Me and two or three rubber panties with the first pair being a snap-on that gets changed with the diaper. The diapering itself only takes about 7 or 8 minutes and only uses 1 pin. What makes it wirthwhile is that I usually go between 10 and 12 hours before needing a change; the shortest being 8 and the longest being 14

Since I am a "recreational" diaper wearer and user, the experience is not about speed but an enjoyment of the process. The time spent folding, laying down on a set of dry diapers, the feeling of pulling them between my legs and pinning them on tightly is not something I want to race through...

Its like a drive through the country. I want to enjoy the scenery :)

I take longer--about twenty minutes--with cloth diapers.usually because I have to put a pair of plastic pants on as well as the diaper. Not to mention the fact the pins can be a struggle. I could therefore understand if they were putting on a cloth one, since it's tricky. But half an hour for a disposable?

Have you looked at cloth that aare painless, or pre fold? I don't even bother to pin; I use bed sheets from the thrift store, roll them in the "happy anteater method", then put plastic pants over it. Much less of a hassle.

Well, I have considered all-in-ones, pull-ons, and the like, but I don't think all-in-ones would hold enough, and pull-ons just don't seem like diapers to me. Call it a psychological thing, I suppose. Therefore, I use prefold diapers with pins, with plastic or PUL pants over those, since those most resemble the sort of diapers I wore when small.