LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dressing Over Acting the Part

Just wondering if anyone else here was similar to me. I prefer dressing the part of a toddler rather than acting. I like the embarrassment aspect of it. So I like being made to wear a diaper, overalls, hair in pigtails, etc. I also enjoy being forced to use a sippy cup or bottle and suck my paci, but I don't have any intrest in crawling, baby talk, or truly acting like a baby. I have a hard time really classifying it so that I can explain my interests better to my husband, who is truly supportive and wants todo things with my kink.

• Like 1

I think I'm with you there.

I like wearing nappies and "little" clothes I even like when my partner treats me like a baby, but I prefer it when I'm not playing the part. Acting like a baby to me never feels genuine and is just more awkward than anything else. But, if Alice babies me, I prefer it to be an "against my will" type of thing, where she treats me like a baby even if I don't act that way. I hope I'm making sense!

I agree with you though, being forced to do things or wear things is cool to me. I think it is because I'm more into the humiliation aspect so I prefer not being like a baby but my partner trying to make me like that anyway.

I don't think that's terribly uncommon. What you're describing sounds like age play, where you enjoy the representation over the emotional connection and subsequent behavior. Nothing wrong with that :)

EDIT: It could also be that you DO enjoy the representation and behavior, but not that of a baby, but instead of a toddler or maybe preschooler. Also nothing wrong with that :)

Elfking, that's exactly it for me. I agree. It never feels genuine when I try to act like a baby and that turns my interest in it down. I love it though when my husband takes on the role of daddy, by insisting on treating me like a baby. I really like it when it's completely his idea, so I try not to insist we play too often. He mentioned the possibility of a diaper outing to a movie, so we'll see.

I agree. I have tried to act babyish and it's mostly just awkward. Right now I'm spending time with my family, including my 4 year old nephew. I could never stand to act like he does.

Acting babyish isn't my thing like many above, I would rather have a fantasy of being forced nicely of course, into acting the part for the humiliation factor.

Each and every night I relive my little fantasy, by slipping on one of

I enjoy both aspects. I don't have any genuine AB clothing but I have some stuff that can definitely pass as things a preschooler might wear. (I'm AK, not AB, so I'm not into onesies and stuff like that.) In my everyday life, I'll just wear one child-like thing (be it a pair of socks or shoes, or a t-shirt, or whatever) and the rest normal. When I have time alone, I'll go all-out with the kid stuff, even put my hair in pigtails. As far as acting the part, I don't use baby talk, or throw temper-tantrums, or any of that, but I like to do activities an average 4-year old might enjoy, such as coloring, watching kids movies, or playing with Legos and My Little Ponys.

To me it's far less the dressing and much more the acting. So I'm on the opposite side of the fence there.

Although I don't find any shame or humiliation or embarrassment excitement in it, and I know it's that way for a lot. I feel like if it was, it would still be a bit more the being forced to act in a baybish way then simply looking that way though.

I still get and understand where those that prefer the dressing aspects come from though.

Both

Regression vs Ageplay. Both are just labels to help describe a concept, and you can be either or anywhere in between :) Sometimes ageplay can help induce regression but best to just let life happen. If you need to regress then you will ;)

Bettypooh

indeed, the sensation of "being forced" or "coherced" into dressing with babyish clothes or using baby items seems slightly humilliating for "bigger kids" and I'm totally down for that :lol:

Playing like a baby by myself doesn't actually do it for me anymore, I rather play videogames, watch a movie or even read while wearing a diaper and even sometimes drinking from a bottle or sucking on a pacifier. Lately I'm tempted to buy dinosaur toys to indulge myself in little play sessions, but ever since I bought a crib mobile and put it over my bed I've realized that although its a nice thing to have, I don't really use it a lot and it doesn't help me with my regression a whole lot :unsure: and I'm afraid that with toys it will be the same, paying for stuff I'll eventually not enjoy a lot, I would be sad to discover I have entirely lost my ability to enjoy toys... I played with action figures right up until I was 14, at first stopping was difficult, but then I accepted it. I did buy some other collectors stuff but I just kept them for show, not for actual playing.

Edited by diapeep
  • Like 1

I only dress up in private and don't want an audience. It feels natural to dress like a little girl and go about my daily activities--what a way to relax!

there are times where I regress so strongly that I feel more infant than adult. I take a baby bottle very naturally and I can play with infant level toys easily and for some time. the same with childrens TV. I know a lot of others like that where the regression is very strong and the experience of being infant is very authentic. I have a good collection of baby clothing which I wear and it will often just feel 'right'. As part of keeping my baby needs under control I spend every night in baby nightwear with dummy and of course, a sleep buddy (my teddy).

Everyone is different, but there are a lot of people where the desire to be a very very young infant is overpoweringly strong.

indeed, the sensation of "being forced" or "coherced" into dressing with babyish clothes or using baby items seems slightly humilliating for "bigger kids" and I'm totally down for that :lol:

Playing like a baby by myself doesn't actually do it for me anymore, I rather play videogames, watch a movie or even read while wearing a diaper and even sometimes drinking from a bottle or sucking on a pacifier. Lately I'm tempted to buy dinosaur toys to indulge myself in little play sessions, but ever since I bought a crib mobile and put it over my bed I've realized that although its a nice thing to have, I don't really use it a lot and it doesn't help me with my regression a whole lot :unsure: and I'm afraid that with toys it will be the same, paying for stuff I'll eventually not enjoy a lot, I would be sad to discover I have entirely lost my ability to enjoy toys... I played with action figures right up until I was 14, at first stopping was difficult, but then I accepted it. I did buy some other collectors stuff but I just kept them for show, not for actual playing.

It's hard for me to relate because I feel like I've only ever regressed (a few times) time in front of someone before, and a few times over skype or the phone. I was able to achieve littlespace over the phone and skype, but actually regressing in person IN PUBLIC was a whole new world for me. I remember my EXmommy let me regress and we went on "errands" to the grocery. Had I been completely 100% honest (knowing I wouldn't scare her) I would have killed to ride in one of the carts, not like the shelf, but the carts with the cars. I probably would have sucked my thumb and or used my paci, but I was dealing with my inner critic and also fighting fears that "going overboard" might make this whole ageplay go away. Another time we went to the zoo and that was so early on in the relationship I was just overjoyed she would let herself be seen with me in public (me wearing a diaper) she accepted me from the beginning and that went a long way in forming a bond that's now been broken.