LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
InkuHime

Chasing Emily (Complete)

290 posts in this topic

All I'm anxious about is the ending of this story. Anything you write keeps me interested. 

On 2016-12-30 at 11:17 AM, fyunch said:

Reflecting on the end of the primary "Chasing Emily" story arc, it seems to me that it would be fun to hear about Emily's experiences at the Etiquette School.

At the moment I have no really concept that would make that story interesting, so for now it will have to be left to individuals imaginations.

But glad you liked it.

Kelly Fortuna started receiving invitations to play in big buy in games, mostly in Vegas, but several also other cities as well. Her winnings from the ‘Cartes D'or Triomphantes’ allowed her to afford the buy in, and the skills she had learned let her win.

Consistently.

She still played smart. Still had Ken make side bets that would guarantee, even if she were to lose, she would keep her stake and make some profit on top of that.

But she did not lose.

She could easily stake herself at next years Cartes D'or Triomphantes. All she had to do was ask for an invitation.

She was gaining some fame, and with that fame came more interest from giants.

However with Ken around any giant who seemed too interested could be chased off.

Though Kelly had been worried he was going to actually have to punch one Yvonne Tanson, an old amazon who seemed certain she was going take Kelly away with her.

She still recalled the look of affront and perhaps a little fear as Ken had told her, ‘Yous best be leaving my Kelly Girl alone, unless you wants me to knocks you down and put you overs my knee fors a spanking.’

Most giants seemed to accept that the intimidating inbetweener was her daddy, or close enough, that they stopped bothering her quite so much.

She leaned back slightly on her booster seat, staring at the large pile of chips in front of her. She suspected she was about to win another of these tournaments.

They were on a break, while the dealer prepared a new deck. Kelly looked towards her opponents, all giants, all seeming a little off put by the little in their midst.

She had yet to meet anyone as bad as Lyle Redmond when it came to discounting her, but there were always ones similar.

Really, she sighed, it was getting boring.

“You do not look like you are having fun my petit Jean d’Arc.”

Spinning in her booster seat so fast she almost fell from it Kelly turned to face Marie. The amazon was dressed in a white, tight evening gown, with a slit up the side that allowed her to easily kneel.

“Ma… Miss Frontè. What… Why…”

“I am happy to see you too Kelly. You are looking well.”

“But what happened. What about Con…”

Marie put a finger across Kelly’s lips. “Hush,” she said with a smile.

“Heys, whats do yous think you are doings?” Ken had stepped away from the spectator seats, ready to defend Kelly.

Kelly turned towards him. “It’s okay Ken, she’s a friend. I want to see her.”

Ken stopped, then nodded. “Right Kelly girl.” He went back to his seat.

“Kelly girl?” Marie asked.

“It’s what people called me.”

“Seems a little redundant to me. What else could Kelly be but a most wonderful girl?”

Kelly suspected she was grinning like an idiot and blushing at the same time.

“As I said, you are looking well Kelly, though your outfit…”

Kelly looked down at herself. She was wearing a Chinese style dress, red with gold trim. “Is there something wrong with it? I thought it looked nice.”

“Oh, it looks wonderful. You are quite fetching in it, but it is not comme il faut.”

“I didn’t think that mattered.”

Marie laughed. “That is because you do not have French sensibilities on fashion, but I think that is something you can achieve, with some work.”

“Oh. What…”

“But to come back to my original point, why do you look like you are not having fun.”

“But I am having fun.”

“Really? That glum face I just saw is the face of Kelly Fortuna having fun?”

Kelly did not answer.

“I had heard that Kelly Fortuna was always smiling, she could lose with a laugh. That she would chase rainbows, that is the correct term, oui?”

“Yes, Kelly girl who chased rainbows.”

“I thought that Kelly sounded quite pretty. I of course understood that at the Cartes D'or Triomphantes where she was not playing for her own enjoyment that she could not treat the game as such, but afterwards, I was certain that that pretty Kelly would show up. And I finally come to see her and what do I find? This is not my Kelly I think.”

Kelly frowned. “It’s just, like the song said, if you chase rainbows you’ll get wet.”

“I am sure that is true, but Kelly,” she leaned in close, “if you get wet, don’t you think I will dry you?”

Kelly stared wide eyed at Marie.

Marie smiled, reached out and ruffled Kelly’s hair. She stood. “Chase your rainbows Kelly. I want to see my petit Jean d’Arc smile and laugh.”

Then she walked away.

Kelly might have gone after her but the new deck was ready and the other players were taking their seats.

When her fourth card was dealt out to her Kelly looked at it, considered her hole cards, and saw the possibility for an ace five straight. It was there. Not certain, but maybe…

She looked over her shoulder, saw Marie sitting among the spectators, watching the game, watching her.

When the bet came around to her she turned and looked at the other players and the dealer. She smiled. “Call and raise one hundred thousand.”

They all seemed surprised.

It made her laugh.

And that is the end of Games and Skill Games of Chance.

Thanks for read and hope you enjoyed.

6 people like this

It was a fun story, though I'm not quite sure if I grasped the ending. She ended up being smitten by the Nanny, who was to stick around from then on?

On 2017-01-02 at 5:55 AM, ausdpr said:

It was a fun story, though I'm not quite sure if I grasped the ending. She ended up being smitten by the Nanny, who was to stick around from then on?

It may have been my ending was a little to brief.

Yes, the idea was that Kelly had fallen for Marie, and Marie her, but being a spy type of person Marie was not immediately available to take care of Kelly and it took a while for her to catch up.

1 person likes this

I could be wrong, but it sounds like she's going to be in an embarrassing situation. 

2 hours ago, Brandon Butler said:

I could be wrong, but it sounds like she's going to be in an embarrassing situation. 

Actually it sounds to me more like Kelly finally found an Amazon she is willing to let baby and fawn over her a little - maybe there's a scene after this, "off-screen", where Marie happily puts Kelly into a nice, comfy, thick diaper and then cuddles and coos over her, showering her in gentle love and affection with Kelly actually letting herself enjoy it, and then Kelly makes some kinda arrangement with her that she'll be Marie's baby so long as Marie lets her keep doing what she loves. Or something. Also, why is it that in a lot of stories I read on this site, especially more than one Diaper Dimension story, nobody uses baby powder?

8 hours ago, DKN117 said:

Actually it sounds to me more like Kelly finally found an Amazon she is willing to let baby and fawn over her a little - maybe there's a scene after this, "off-screen", where Marie happily puts Kelly into a nice, comfy, thick diaper and then cuddles and coos over her, showering her in gentle love and affection with Kelly actually letting herself enjoy it, and then Kelly makes some kinda arrangement with her that she'll be Marie's baby so long as Marie lets her keep doing what she loves. Or something. Also, why is it that in a lot of stories I read on this site, especially more than one Diaper Dimension story, nobody uses baby powder?

I think that is the case, and imo is an awesome version of loved and dominated into babyhood. :)

Either way, it was a still a great story. InkuHime, until next time, please keep writing. ☺

I liked the story and do see room for more. Please? 

I always loved your stories, your writing style is great!

I just wanted to point out, that you are one of the best abdl writers out there and I hope you keep your awesome work up!

I'd love another followup to "Chasing Emily", maybe a little bit something about her life in Chases care and the escape attempt?  

PS: Is there any reason you changed Aemilia from "Chasing Emily" to Amelia in your latest story? It just catched my eye.

Edit: A little bit critique; I forgot to mention that the ending of your last story seemed abit rushed, I wish you'd have made it abit longer.

On 2017-01-13 at 6:26 AM, little Shao said:

PS: Is there any reason you changed Aemilia from "Chasing Emily" to Amelia in your latest story? It just catched my eye.

Edit: A little bit critique; I forgot to mention that the ending of your last story seemed abit rushed, I wish you'd have made it abit longer.

Name thing was just a spelling goof on my part.

It may have been rushed, did not feel that way to me, but it is not impossible.

So read this and you got me, I was convinced the entire time I had this figured out with a risky gambler who knew and potentially owed Emily Black and with the detective storyline earlier where Emily was also the mastermind couple with Lyle Redmond's appearance had me believing that this was all going to be revealed to have the little puppet master from her crib again maybe the twist being she needed Lyle to win so he could fund some sort of business venture to draw Chase's attention.

A quick question though is this a case of cause and effect where Lyle is now being forced to resort to these sort of criminal dealings since the competition is putting his company into more dire straits than he would like to admit or is it simply part of his character that he always had, maybe he wouldn't be to upset if an accident happened to Chase and of course good Samaritan he is, he would certainly take in the poor little who just lost her Mommy?

Loved, loved, loved this story ... obviously I am not alone.  This story is probably guilty of getting me originally hooked to this site, exactly how I no longer recall. I am really liking the stories with the Amazon women *Bigs* wanting control of the Littles.  Looks like a great opportunity for some writers to write some really great novels and expand beyond the site.

On 2017-02-02 at 0:04 PM, RPMolly said:

A quick question though is this a case of cause and effect where Lyle is now being forced to resort to these sort of criminal dealings since the competition is putting his company into more dire straits than he would like to admit or is it simply part of his character that he always had, maybe he wouldn't be to upset if an accident happened to Chase and of course good Samaritan he is, he would certainly take in the poor little who just lost her Mommy?

I actually had no thoughts along those lines, but I am glad that people are reading more into the story, suggests to me that I had created something with enough depth to engender ideas like that. It is always possible if I decided to write anything else that I may consider how it all fits together at that higher level.