LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Curious about packing/crossdressing but not trans

Hi, I'm really sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong part of the forums, but I'm not sure where else it should go!

I'm a bi cis female with no doubts about my gender identity, but I'm curious about crossdressing and/or presenting as male or androgynous. I've done some googling, and all I can find is information for FTMs/drag kings.

Is there anyone else who feels the same as I do? I'm perfectly happy with being and presenting as a female in day-to-day life, but curiosity about androgyny has been on my mind for a while.

I'm also super worried in case I offend anyone with this question, so apologies if I do!

Anyone got any websites/information they could point me towards?

Thanks in advance,

Milly x

Rather than seeking names to search with (some of those already mentioned here border on being unacceptable on this site <_< ), why don't you dig a little deeper into the FTM online world and see what they do for 'style'? Sites for gatherings (like Southern Comfort Con) have pics where you can see some of the possibilities and links to FTM sites too ;) Yes, I do understand you're not FTM but that's where the info you seek can be best found so scroll along till you get to those parts. You might also look under "Drag Kings"- yes they are for real!

My last LTR was with a nearly FTM Trans-accepting Lesbian who looked great in boots, jeans, and a checkered flannel shirt. No packing or excessive binding there, just a loose fit with square enough shoulders to make it all work out well :wub: I spent some time androgynously from the other direction, and with the right clothing selection you will find that nobody notices you are actually cross-dressed- well almost nobody. Plus "Tomboys" are far more socially accepted in RL than "Sissies" so go in that direction if you want to. You might even get compliments on how good you look today from people who never seemed to notice before :blush:

Most girls have distinctive hips which don't 'hide' easily so go for non-tucked shirts or a jacket. Button-down shirts tend to work better than "polo" types here. "Ace" bandages can reduce your bustline. Suspenders instead of a belt also might work for you based on your preferred style. Hats can also help with your 'look' as well as shade facial details. Take a look at the world around you and see what you like, then see if you can make it work for you :)

Androgyny elicits a different response or reaction in many people which you will discover soon enough. The main thing is to remember that you're being yourself and you're happy with that. Be confident and people will cue in on that; your attitude matters as much as your appearance does!

Edited by Bettypooh

Little Girl Milly...your choice of category is actually excellent....there's nothing wrong with crossdressing, and TGs certainly practice it with every intention of succeeding at it.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm going to be a bit pedantic here, but as it stands, it's actually considered a form of Transgenderism when you start talking about crossdressing. What you're thinking about is transsexualism (and there is a difference).

I agree with Bettypooh in that maybe you should go a bit deeper into the rabbit hole of FtM transsexualism if for no other reason that they would have the best idea as to how to appear male.

I would help, but I'm trying to go the other direction. ^^;;