LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally equal!!!

I wish I could celebrate, but people are now able to get married and...be fired for it when their boss finds out.

Edited by Repaid1

Not exactly accurate, Many states do not have the law state wide to protect LGBT. But within almost all those states that do not, their are counties and even down to cities that do.;)

Many states use the feely-good phrase "right to work" to describe a situation where workers without a contract have no right to work and can be fired for any reason or no reason at all. Supposedly making that fair is allowing a worker without a contract to quit at any time with or without reason. The "Law" says it's fair when it ain't <_<

But back on topic- FINALLY some uncommon common-sense from SCOTUS :thumbsup: and hopefully the beginning of some powerful legal changes we've been needing for a long time to end hate and unwarranted prejudice against innocent people who simply want their rights equally respected and protected the same as everyone else.

• Like 2

At first I thought it was hyperbole about the getting fired for being gay thing until I saw this map: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/30/fired-for-being-gay_n_6076492.html

I'm surprised there isn't a national anti-discrimination law to employment for things like this... I guess the next battle to fight is to get some protection from the law for the people who need it in America.

Edited by Elfking