LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sissy toys

cnodnvn

Hi everyone! I am starting to explore more of my sissy side and want to experiment a little more. I am looking to buy my first anal toy and was looking for some advice on what type, size, etc. any advice is welcome

• 4 weeks later...

if your new to anal it's best to start small and work your way up in size. As yesterday says butt plugs are a good starting point and designed to stay in place which is ideal for diaper play.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This bad boy right here does the trick while I do my sissy chores. The vibrating plug keeps my prostate in a state of thrill while each time I bend over becomes a sensual adventure. 

https://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/anal-sex-toys/prostate-toys/sp-vibrating-a-gasm-penis-ring-plug-102200.aspx

I really enjoy my stainless steel NJoy wand.  One end is for beginners and when your sissy parts are more experienced you have the other end.  LeLuv also makes some awesome glass P-Spot toys and I highly recommend them.  The glass retains your body temperature nicely and can be bought in several sizes.

Both these toys clean up nicely and are even dishwasher safe.  Some cheap anal plugs can actually be dangerous to your health because they are porous and can retain bacteria.  If you buy plugs I highly recommend ones made of silicone but they will definately be more expensive.

I think I may need to try one of those glass ones since they sound very good. I only have used a small vibrating plug and a small rabbit. I just don’t get the most private time to get into anything bigger at the moment.

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 11:32 AM, shveddiapersissy said:

I might suggest you try an Aneros. It is not too large, altho they do have a larger size, and it is contoured to work the prostate. Easy to use even for beginners and feels great. 

Can highly recommend the ANEROS* device !

With the Aneros device firmly seated in the aft launching tube any movement creates a incredible tickling tingling tantalizing toying massage with the prostrate with blast

off potential uncontained followed shortly thereafter - ENJOY to the fullest extent !

Further comment is whatever plug device you get - the sizing is critical to keep it in place unless a restraining method is employed.

In the heat of frenzy sex an ill fitting device can be expelled putting an end to the fun.

If using a glass device care must be taken to avoid launching this device landing on a hard (tiled) surface maybe causing damage rendering further safe use questionable. 

s-l2255XFX2W1O.jpg

15 hours ago, cnodnvn said:

I think I may need to try one of those glass ones since they sound very good. I only have used a small vibrating plug and a small rabbit. I just don’t get the most private time to get into anything bigger at the moment.

The glass toys are awesome.  I perfer firm pressure on my sissy spot.  My wife has forced them into me before and they can be slightly unforgiving as they are so hard.  At least with silicine toys you have a little play in them.