LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Melanie Martinez

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

good songs, they have a haunting beauty to them, she definitely has some talent. and obvious strong ABDL themes and visuals in the vids.

as for the profile, i'm kinda doubtful that it's actually her. pics can be found all over the web, and people lie (im also watching "catfish" lol). it would be cool if it was her, we'd have a celebrity in out midst!!

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I've been wondering about little Miss Martinez for a while now lol

Admittedly, I have yet to actually listen to anyyy of her music lol So I'm probably 100% not qualified to make speculations about her, but... well I guess here goes! :P

I've looked up the lyrics to some of her songs before, and I see her on pinterested

From what I have heard, she kind of doesn't speak about abdl. People on Instagram and Twitter have asked and she shys away from that. I do believe she said it's more of a corporate lable idea they threw at her because of her doll like apperence. More like a harajuku style. She may well be into it personally but publicly she denies any real connection.

i take many things i find on the interwebs with a grain or three of salt, especially celebrity news (which i rarely read anyway). i remember a few weeks ago i stumbled onto a few vids on youtube that were those "X things you didn't know about (insert celebrity's name)!" about melanie. i think i watched three of them, and each one had something linking her to the abdl fetish/lifestyle. one just blatantly saying she was an adult baby and

• 2 months later...

As far as I can tell she acts like a Little Girl even in day to day stuff like groceries riding in a shopping cart.She also has a lot of her child photos on her IG so to me that points very strongly that she is masking her true desires and being as flamboyant as possible when in public.

• 1 month later...
On 9/23/2017 at 4:30 PM, babytom2 said:

As far as I can tell she acts like a Little Girl even in day to day stuff like groceries riding in a shopping cart.She also has a lot of her child photos on her IG so to me that points very strongly that she is masking her true desires and being as flamboyant as possible when in public.

Supposedly she has a room in her house set up like a 1950’s style nursery complete with crib and changing table.