LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers that absorb faster and don't leak

Looking to find a better diaper that doesn't leak. As I am a forklift operator on a sit down forklift. Diapers always leaks around the rear leg openings.

Any diaper will leak eventually. How long? What have you tried? The most capacity I have seen is a Diaper Connoisseur Amor diaper (new style) with a TotalDry Ultimate booster.

I find Abena Plastic backed or Air Plus L4 or Dry 24/7 diapers are great, I was wearing size medium on the Abenas (Size 38 to 40) some one recommended trying s large version that starts at size 40 hip it's a larger diaper and fits better. Are you close to the change in size in your current diaper.

Still have leaks lying down but not while sitting or standing, I have wet multiple times in the car thank God I have never leaked on the seat

Tryed depends with tabs, tena breifs, prevail extended wear breifs, attends waistband breifs, simplicity breifs even tried booster liners in all

Size med depending on brand 32 waist

I see 3 different diapers recommended, and I'll add Molicare Super Plus to the recommendations. The cheap diapers you're wearing just won't cut it, you have to use a product that matches your needs and when you consider that they last a lot longer, premium diapers will cost about the same as the cheap ones do with fewer changes needed being a bonus. Cloth diapers may also be a good solution

Also it depends on how you are wetting them. If you wait till your bladder is full to void almost all the diapers you mentioned are going to fail in two wettings typically. If however you just relax and let it flow at the first sign of need your find you will get more mileage. Moving up to a "Premiere" brand will yield much higher results and more so if you follow the before mentioned guideline. However for the budget minded, a good baby diaper as a booster in even a depends will greatly reduce the leak factor immensely. Also a pair of Terry lined plastic pants will help the occasional leak and prevent embarrassment of the Butt Moons ;)

Also it depends on how you are wetting them. If you wait till your bladder is full to void almost all the diapers you mentioned are going to fail in two wettings typically. If however you just relax and let it flow at the first sign of need your find you will get more mileage. Moving up to a "Premiere" brand will yield much higher results and more so if you follow the before mentioned guideline. However for the budget minded, a good baby diaper as a booster in even a depends will greatly reduce the leak factor immensely. Also a pair of Terry lined plastic pants will help the occasional leak and prevent embarrassment of the Butt Moons ;)

Thank you I will try the terry lined plastic pants

Thank you I will try the terry lined plastic pants

This is a good idea, but you've got to realize this is for the rare times you need a second layer of protection. You really need to find a good diaper that wont leak on you most of the time. The diaper cover is for that one percent of the time when they still leak any ways.

• 2 weeks later...

I find Abena Plastic backed or Air Plus L4 or Dry 24/7 diapers are great, I was wearing size medium on the Abenas (Size 38 to 40) some one recommended trying s large version that starts at size 40 hip it's a larger diaper and fits better. Are you close to the change in size in your current diaper.

Dude, I just bought the Air Plus M4 and they have the shittiest tabs ever, they come undone so easily. I'm so pissed at this,
I don't know If I got a bad batch or what, but I like my diapers tight and I can't have that now. I've never had this problem with the plastic backed or the "previous" cloth backed ones.
Abena... Diapeep is DISSAPOINT.

My diaper tapes usually fail because of the extremely absorbent booster I put in them. I now use packing tape to reinforce them. It's slightly annoying but more than worth the peace of mind.