LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many 24/7-ers are on this site?

As someone who wears diapers every now and then I'm curious of the advantages of wearing diapers 24/7 (besides the obvious answer of incontinence). I'm asking because I'm wondering if 24/7 diaper wearing would be a good option for me. If you wear 24/7 please tell me how long you've been wearing full time and give me some advantages, advice, and tips about constant diaper wearing.

24/7 for 13 years now.

I am disabled and its handy not to have to get up and run to the bathroom.

Its even better never having to get up at night.

I don't have to hunt for a restroom while traveling.

OMG, my post has been deleted twice due to the server maintenance.

OK, here it goes again. I'm also 24/7 and the best thing I like about being diapered for me is not having to constantly stop what I'm doing to get up and run to the bathroom. I can change my diaper when it's more confident for me.

Wearing 24/7 for 5 years almost. I am incontinent due to diability. Without diapers I would have a bad sleep and coud not leave the house.

I have been wearing 24/7 for three years and I don't have to find a toilet or getting up to go. I keep one spare diaper in my purse for in case I need to change.

With the exception of a five-year period from 2000 to 2005 (an extended purge cycle) I've worn 24/7 since 1991. I'm disabled and in a wheelchair due to spastic-athetoid cerebral palsy, and I have an OAB as well. I am, however, not what I would consider bowel incontinent, though I've been known to have occasional bowel accidents.

I wear like 24/7 now for several months. worst part is the thick diapers & plastic pants in the Summer heat.

I have a routine now of about 2-3 diapers a day- varying between Molicare Super Plus, Dry 24/7 and Abri Form X Plus. I alternate my diaper depending on what im doing that day- like workdays i prefer to use slightly thinner diapers
I guess an advantage is generally i feel comfortable and bit more confident and am always reminded of the secure and safe padding between my legs

Plus i rarely have to find a public toilet other than to address some mishaps every now and then. Or I occasionally have to change during the day.

I dont, and the very notion when I started indulging my ABDL side 5 or 6 years ago of wearing 24/7 seemed frankly silly. But now if I was not married with kids I would be 24/7. They will be out of town for 4 days this weekend and , yep it will be 24/7 for me.

Been 24/7 now for over 5 years and in that time I have lost control of both my bladder and bowels. The main advantage to me is never having to find a bathroom since I am wearing my own. I am in outside sales so having pull over between stops is a huge hassle.

I been "Mostly" 24/7 for the past year. If you're worried about someone noticing them, don't be. Most people don't notice them unless you're wearing tight sweats and "Really" bulky diapers. No one at work has said a thing, though I only see co-workers as we change shifts and as i stand behind a counter, the customers really don't get a good view anyway. Honestly, most of the time i forget I'm wearing one, becomes second nature after awhile. Also keep in mind you don't "Have" to use them unless you need them for medical reasons, they're really no different than tighty whiteys except if we have accidents its much less embarrassing.