LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incontinent

Guest Yorg

My name is Yorg, I have worn diapers since I was young, I loved wearing them and my step-mother made me wear them 24/7. Eventually I lost control of my bladder and have been incontinent and wearing diapers for over 20 years. I love it. (jn_dsd@yahoo.com), please see the DL video of me posted on Dailydiapers.

• 2 weeks later...

I developed urge incontinence as a result of a problem following surgery when I was 14. Being incontinent in college was a terrible experience. However, the problems that my incontinence caused weren't as bad when I was in university; and I've gradually come to enjoy wearing diapers.

Guest Guest_Mikey_*

Following surgery I've been diapered 24/7 for the past 3 weeks. Since I've been at home and am a DL by nature it has been a great experience. One of the hardest things for DL's to accomplish is to sleep through the night without waking up. I now have several memories to think back on as my continence is improving. Anyway I now own some excellent incontinence products for casual use in the future.

Mikey :D

• 3 months later...

My name is Yorg, I have worn diapers since I was young, I loved wearing them and my step-mother made me wear them 24/7. Eventually I lost control of my bladder and have been incontinent and wearing diapers for over 20 years. I love it. (jn_dsd@yahoo.com), please see the DL video of me posted on Dailydiapers.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey I wear diapers b/c my muscles are weak b/c of a disease i have and I have to wear them but I don't really mind

• 5 months later...

I also have incontinence due to bladder problems, Been all through the drugs and urologist bit with nearly two years of tests and drug trials.

All the various drugs I have tried have all had side effects, some worse than the symptoms!

It took just over two years and two urologist's to find that I have calcification of the bladder outlet,

Meaning that the bottom part of my bladder is going hard and effecting the muscles that keep it closed

this means that when I'm tired or asleep my bladder empties without any help from me.

The only treatment they can offer at the moment is an operation which has a 50% chance of cure or the

same 50% chance of making the incontinence worse.

During the various tests they also found that I have bladder instability that causes contraction and loss of

bladder control.

I wear pull-ups during the day for the occasions I get caught out and they work well for me.

Nightime needs a far more absorbant solution in the form of molicare super plus or terry cloth and

plastic pants.

I used to dread having accidents while at work or when out and about, but soon learned to use and trust

my protection.

I have been wearing protection 24/7 for over two years and have never noticed anyone else notice what I'm

wearing. At first I was very self concious and had the feeling that the extra bulk of the pull ups or nappy

would be noticed or heard by everyone within 100 yards.

I lead a normal life going to work ect. About the only thing that takes a differnt approach is out drinking

beer with my friends, but my close friends know about this and never mention it unless I do.

The doctors and urologist reckon that over time this condition will worsen as I age and eventually I will

probibly have to consider having the operation, but till then I'm sticking to the nappys. - JDK.

have been in diapers sense a little over 19 yearso f back in 1967

due to spinal cord damge from a plane crash in viet nam

learned to walk and very thing again just never regained control of bladder or bowels to some degree

have tried all the medications over th eyears but nothing ever worked.

years ago it was veryhard exceting them but as i grew and learned that others wanted something i had very bad it made it easy to except them

they are just part of me

in pl;ay prefer to play as a little boy and wet pants while playing