LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Horseback riding in diapers? (I miss my favorite hobby.)

I've been incontinent and wearing diapers 24/7 for about eight months. I've realized I can still do most of the things I enjoyed before I became incontinent, but one thing I still haven't done is to ride a horse. That was a major part of my life before I got injured and it's one thing I really miss.

• Like 1

I ride horses all the time and as long as you don't over fill it or tape it to lose then you shouldn't leak. As for the riding pants most people can't tell your wearing inless they know about it or are looking for it. If your scared take baby steps depending on what you ride (I ride western) you can wear jeans. When I first started I wore lose jeans then move to better fitting jeans when I was more comfy. If you have any questions feel free to message me.

I love horseback riding. I hope you get to enjoy it again. My advice would be to wear a good quality diaper with a booster pad and plastic pants that are terry lined. I haven't gone riding in a diaper yet but I'd be interested in trying.

I ride a 5 Gaited American Saddlebred show winner all the time (Not in show) just wear jeans and a molicare...all I can say is I never had a leak and the diaper is a bonus in more ways than one on a horse :P

Thanks for all of your advice/feedback! :D I already love this forum and I'm kicking myself for not finding it sooner, since much of the information and advice I've found here probably would've taken away many of the worries I've dealt with for the past few months. Ah well, I'm here now. :)

• Like 2

I ride a saddle so to speak. It's 1745cc of pure fun and wearing a diaper is an actually a blessing while spending time in the saddle. Fewer pit stops to go pee and no need to use a filthy restrooms at a fuel stop.

A days worth of diapers are easily packed into the saddle bags.

• 4 years later...
On 6/14/2015 at 2:31 PM, EllieMay said:

I've been incontinent and wearing diapers 24/7 for about eight months. I've realized I can still do most of the things I enjoyed before I became incontinent, but one thing I still haven't done is to ride a horse. That was a major part of my life before I got injured and it's one thing I really miss.

Hello hope all is well.... and remember one thing doesnt matter what you wear or who you are you you can do anything you put your mind to be safe 

• 9 months later...

Little late to this party...by only 6 years LOL!  

I'm a horse trainer.  I got in a wreck with a horse I was starting 5 years ago and busted a pelvis and burst my bladder.  Not really a fun day.  5 weeks later I was out of the hospital but needed diapers because I hadn't used those muscles in so long.  

So if you haven't found out already, riding a horse with nappies is not a problem at all.  In fact, it's some extra cushioning if you have a hard saddle LOL!