LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Diaper Cycle

This is actually called the binge/purge cycle. You go for some time without a diaper, then you over indulge in a diaper which often makes you very horny. You would be better off learning to curb the binging which will also curb the purging. For some, this means wearing a diaper when ever they want to, or maybe every night. For others it can mean wearing them 24/7 as well. You'll find that happy medium eventually, just keep working at moderation with your diapers.

If the basis of someone's being a DL is sexual, then the OP is on the right track- and there is nothing wrong with that as a motivation ;) But over time most of us will discover that there's more to our motivation to wear diapers than just sexual release and it will become a less important aspect to us in our wearing :mellow: The most important thing is to not allow feelings of guilt to enter into the picture. There's nothing wrong with feeling good or wearing diapers if that is what you want to do B) Just be sure to have a life while doing this because there is more to life than diapers :biker_h4h:

A lot of times after I wet my diaper and cum in it I almost immediately clean myself and change into underwear. It's like I got my diaper fill and won't wear one until later on.

I wouldn't consider that a binge/purge cycle at all Baby Brian. It's just a normal cycle for diapers and how they are used, which different variants for different people. ^-^ Wear the diaper, use the diaper (if the wearer likes to use them), sexual release if wanted/needed, then when diaper becomes uncomfortable or time for change, change diaper or remove it for other underwear. Repeat.

I wear pretty much 24/7 not necessarily reliant 100% especially never for pooping. I find myself feeling a bit naked now when I'm not wearing. It more or less feels natural to wear everyday because it becomes a habit. I notice myself wanting to wear when I'm not because I have urge incontience and it's especially worse when im not wearing because I can't just go

• 4 months later...