LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First diaper

I have never worn a diaper as an adult. My girlfriend Cindy wears them and I keep her in them whenever possible. I work from home, so after Cindy left for work, I tried on one of her diapers. Felt really good. I would never tell Cindy. I like my role as her Mistress, and being in charge.

I'm still wearing it. Just don't seem to want to take it off.

Uh oh now you have gone and done it. I dont see why as a mistress you could not enjoy wearing as well. Maybe a different style to identify roles, hers being way more babyish or something. Or maybe hers being boys....Or you get to wear when you feel like it but she has no such choice!

I don't see any issue with this either, if anything it might just indicate that you are a D/L or "diaper lover" which in and of itself isn't anything major. I'm not into the dom/sub stuff or understand power dynamics or much of any of that stuff :blush: but wearing te same underwear as your 'partner' can be a positive thing..in that it's something in common that you share! :) the only downside would come from the point of view that diapers are demeaning and looked at or thought of in a negative manner or considered a type of punishment for the sake of humiliation etc (power and control stuff which again I don't understand.)

if you find you like wearing them and they are comfy more power to you :thumbsup: Being a D/L myself I think that it's awesome you found something else to share with your little one and it possibly can bring you closer together and be one more building block that helps make your relationship together that much better :D

Diapers are just underwear anyways, so what if you wore one of hers....and liked it ;) That just means you learned something new about yourself and thats OK too..

Congrats and hope things work out for you 2 and you have loads of fun together! :D