LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chris is a 15 year old boy who's quote mischievous playing pranks on his family an friends. The week before his 16th birthday his friends an family get together, an plan out a extra special birthday for Chris where he gets dosed with a formula that starts to make him loose bladder an bowl control, need 3 ppl to play my mom an 2 older sisters how tease an baby me after his birthday moms 35 an the sisters are both17.)

* I head home excited that tommrow is my birthday*

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't mind being one of the older sisters. With the twist being i also kind of get exposed to a bit of the same formula too (just bladder though), lol. could be the mom if you prefer too

( OK)

I walk home an get my key out an unlock the front door an head in. I go up to each of your rooms before you all get home an grab your panties an put them in a bowl of water an put them in the meat locker an then I head back to my room.

i go over to whine to you, pouting all the way with a red face. despite being your older sister you frequently bully and outsmart me. to make things worse sometimes my older sister chloe laughs too at how easily you embarrass me.

"no fair!" i whine, sounding even more infantile. even worse, you can hear faint crinkling sounds coming from my heavily padded butt right now now. i'm oblivious to it but its starting to become more obvious that i'm diapered... if it wasn't before.

i ball my little fists together and turn beet red, stomping more. you just laugh as i fidget and try to regain a little composure but fail. its way too easy for you to set me off like this and you know it. i pout and plop down on the bed, a bit defeated (and soggy) now.