LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's the best baby diaper to use as a stuffer?

I know this thread has been done before but there are some new baby diapers out there and I was wondering which work best as a stuffer. I'm specifically interested in best capacity and also which swell the most. I've only used Luvs (size 5) and have been really impressed with their capacity, swelling and they don't clump much if at all. Please let me know what your experience has been.

I don't use them as a stuffer, but the Pampers BabyDry size 6 are surprisingly more absorbent than I thought they would be… although I haven't tried any other brands to compare them to.

Just recently tried pampers baby dry s6 as I couldn't find cruisers s7. I would suggest either pampers brand or goodnites (though you really need to make deep cuts in goodnites as goodnites trap urine well). If you can barely fit into pampers I would suggest using that as a stuffer and possible goodnites. The goodnites seem to make the pampers tab and waist from ripping as often. I'm about a 32/33 inch waist and the end of the tabs go in about a half inch on either side of the diaper so I just barely fit without modifying it. For being a thin baby diaper and a youth pull-up, they do swell up nicely and hold. At the same time I don't get as hot as if I where using an Abena. Goodnites as stuffers are better for long term wetting.

Used a Huggies Snug & Dry size 6 inside a Moli small yesterday on a whim. I got them at a Dollar store to put in "Emergency Depends". Gave them a pretty good test and felt safe and secure when out and about. A good three solid wettings with room to go. Quite thin when started and still amazing on absorption.. All in all baby diapers are great stuffers!! For those who haven't used them the can fill out and almost double a standard diaper and make a premium diaper that much better :)

I apologize in advance for my ignorance, but with is a stuffer?

Should more be called a doubler/booster, but the term was coined way back in the Tommy/DPF days when I first heard it called that. Like "stuffing your diaper with more fluff" Guess it could have came when those who wear but not wet, "Stuff" their diapers to make them look more bulky like babies diaper look.. Not sure, but know the experience is good for whichever way you wear. ;)