LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
Drownedinp

It's a Family Affair!

1,159 posts in this topic

Karen said I don't want to see her go back to that place. She's my best friend daddy. Now she is my foster sister. If they have to send her back send me instead! Gary thought if I can help it nobody is going back. Gary also knew that usually judges tried to keep family's together. It wouldn't be in Sarah's best interest to send her back to her mom. Definitely her dad was out of the question. Gary loved Sarah as if she were his daughter already. Would Maria agree with that? He did some thinking and yes it was as true for her as it was for him. Karen already has adopted her. He smiled at that statement. Taylor was just getting to where he could say he sees Sarah as a sister. She defiantly would be welcome here. They have signed their parental rights over to him and Maria as Sarah's parents. Mr. England saw them as suitable parents.  He felt Karen fall asleep in his lap. She sat and just slept. She said what was bothering her and got it off her chest and now was asleep. 

He carried her up the stairs and put her back into bed. This time Sarah awoke, for a second she looked scared . Then she saw who it was and she relaxed. Daddy she said I'm scared, can you hold me? He picked her up and took her to the chair he had just been sitting in with Karen. Sarah didn't want to talk she just wanted to be held. She laid her ear on Gary's chest and listened to his heart beat. 

Sarah just listened to the thump, thump. She had never remembered feeling so safe. She began to envy Karen. Here she had this pretty much all along, she hated to admit it but her daddy and mommy were bad people to her, they pushed and pushed. At one time She wished she was dead. She thinks that her mommy and daddy would be so much better without her. Then she ran away, it was only to here but it had seemed like night and day. If she had gotten scared like this and wanted her daddy he would of told her to grow up! Your not a baby! Here was a man that was only filling in for her daddy and he was giving her what she had craved from her own daddy, love, compassion a sense of family! She was wishing this man was her daddy. She hoped her real dad never came home so she could share this man with her best friend, no she wanted to be sisters if they had the same daddy that made them sisters! If ever Karen if she was getting beat up in a fight like last time. She loved her enough to jump right back in like she had last time, even if it meant sore ribs from her real daddy. She would die for Karen if she needed to. She loved her and she loved her new daddy and mommy. She had often wanted to live here with them as her parents than wanting to live with hers, even if Karen was to come live with her, she would never want Karen put into that situation that she used to be in. Karen can't help wet herself something got broke and she doesn't know when she pees. Her daddy would kill her trying to stop her peeing. She pushed that thought out of her mind, she didn't want her daddy killing Karen. 

She was only 5 and knew the safest place was where she was at right now. She knew Karen had been punished, but when she was, even Karen admitted she deserved it. So she would probably be punished too if she deserved it. Bedwetting was something she had no control over but her mommy mostly, punished her for that called her nasty and dirty. Then spanked her for it. She couldn't help it, no more than her mommy could help snoring at night. Her daddy mumbled things about his secretary. He used bad words like fuck, pussy, tits. Words they would wash her mouth out with soap if she said the. It wasn't fair being a kid, adults got away with things they punished her for. 

She was feeling tired again and began to yawn. Gary seeing this saw her stick her thumb in her mouth and very soon her eyes closed and she was gone. He carried her back up and put her back into bed with Karen they found each other and hugged again. Except Sarah still had her thumb in her mouth.

Gary began to yawn he went back and crawled into his bed and was soon asleep!

Good reading... Just excellent story telling, I could picture the whole thing in my mind... please continue...

The next morning, Maria left early for work. Gary got the kids up and ready for school. Which included bathing the two girls. When it got time for dressing the girls he asked Sarah, Sarah do you want a diaper today or not. She asked can I have one please, very excited! Then she backed off just in case I need it like yesterday. Gary was thinking by her actions it's one of two things, she needs one and is worried that she might have to use it, or she just likes wearing one. Either way what will it hurt? He has a brother that's wife likes them and can't live without them, she's an adult, plus his own sister one of his own triplets used to wear one everyday and did her darndest to soak it. Who is he to judge. 

Sarah was diapered and had a huge smile on her face the whole time she was being diapered. He thought to himself I should make her day and get some diapers more her size. She was wearing Karen's, even thought Karen was small, Sarah was even smaller, she might still fit in middle sized pampers like Size 4 or 5's. She just a little bitty thing. What is it hurting? Stacy came to mind about her becoming dependent due to her dad making her wear diapers. That was one thing he didn't want to see. He would encourage her to still try and use the toilet. He would stop and get her some for home use and a box for school. Looks like she will be using them for a while. 

At school the teacher began to notice that Sarah Jane was so much more relaxed. She had always been a fidgety girl, uptight, comoetitive.  Her teachers knew that she had been taken from her parents and had been living with Karen's family, whatever they had been doing to calm her down they approved!  She was still one of the best students but it didn't seem to be a compitition, and she seemed to be happy at school, a happier kid in general. They hoped she never went back with her parents. 

She went with Karen and Tina to get changed. Today she was dry, but wanted a change just like Karen who was very wet. The teacher didn't want to waste a diaper like that and told her the next thing that teacher knew she had wet it. She needed a change, the teacher wondered if the reason she wet it was to warrant a change? 

When she got home she still was dry, Gary changed her into a size 5 pampers and they fit. He told her they were just for her! That put a smile on her face! She gave her new daddy a big hug! Maria arrived home and ate with the family that night. It was Friday night and she asked the girls what they wanted to do in the he morning. Sarah asked if they hey could have pancakes or waffles? Which one Maria asked? The two girls looked at each other and both said waffles at the same time! Okay waffles it is Maria said. Then what after breakfast? The girls didn't know what to do. Maria said hmm, since Sarah came here she hasn't had many clothes, how about shopping for clothes for Sarah? Sarah said you would do that for me? My mommy bought all my clothes.Then just told me to wear them, I never got to tell her what I liked. Well in this family we all go shopping together don't we Karen. Uhuh, she said, but if you pick something and it won't work with your diapers, you don't get it! That's the only rule! I tried to get a mini skirt once and my diapers were there for everybody to see them. It's a good rule. No skinny pants it shows the outline. Okay said Sarah thank you! She looked like she wanted to cry, she hadn't expected this much kindness from parents especially her own. Then she thought they aren't here and I am! She couldn't wait until she got new clothes!

0h boy a shopping trip... This could get interesting, oh hell with it, Sarah deserves to be part of the family, it's nice to see people doing the right thing... Please continue...

After the waffles which were delicious! They all washed up to get the sticky stuff off of their hands. Everybody's diapers were changed including Sarah and Maria and Gary. Gary drove his own car as he was on call that day at work. If a call came he would have to leave. The two girls rode with him to the store Maria brought Taylor. The girls were trying on clothes and as they were they were approached by two police officers. Apparently the store thought that the two girls looked nothing like the parents and had some concerns as to if the two girls had been kidnapped. Karen had her school ID that had her as a Mitchell and after the two police officers found out that she had been adopted they understood. Sarah her school ID showed her last name as something else. Not to worry Gary had a copy of the paperwork from CPS in his car. One officer went with him while he got them. Talking to the two girls they backed up what the adults were telling them. Karen told about her real mom and the abuse that she had there then when she died she came to live with Mitchells and was adopted by them. Sarah told them about how she ran away and and her daddy and mommy didn't want her anymore. When asked her parents name a run would tell, them if they reported their daughter missing. Instead it told them that they were both in jail at the time for child abandonment. The child in question was with the Responsible Party of Gary and Maria Mitchell. These are the RP's according to the info we have. Why are you buying the girl clothes one of the cops asked. Maria answered when she came to us all she had was the clothes that she was wearing. She has nothing. The cops decided it made sense. And they left. The salespeople came and apologized for the inconvenience. Gary didn't know whether he should be upset or be thanking them. On one hand they were looking out for the best interests of the girls. On the other hand, yeah it caused them a little embarrasment. The best interests of the girls is paramount. 

They finished shopping and getting everything they needed. They were about to go to a place called Sweet Tomatoes when Gary's phone rang the computers were down at the facility. Sarah didn't want him to go she was afraid the police were going to come back and take her. What for Gary asked her? I ran away from home. She was shaking she was so scared. Tell you what I will take you to where I work and it shouldn't take more than 5 or 10 minutes to do what I have to do.  Will you wait for me in the car? She liked the hat idea better than him leaving her here. 

Sarah was riding with her new daddy they drove by where they normally turn off for home about two exits past where they live her daddy got off the freeway. He went down the road. To her right was the prison her dad told her he would take her if she didn't stop wetting her bed. This place scared her to death. Just looking at the high fences with all that wire with teeth on it scared her. What scared her more was her new daddy turned into the place there was a road that lead to the parking lot. Sarah could feel her heart beat in her chest. 

Gary went and parked he turned to tell Sarah that he would be right back. He looked and she had tears in her eyes, she was crying. What's the matter Sarah?

I can't help that I wet my bed!

I know that honey, but why are you crying?

My daddy told me if I didn't stop wetting my bed he would bring me here and drop me off!

You think I brought you here because you wet your bed is that it? She shook her head yes. Dear let me tell you I would never do that, I love you!

Your daddy told you a lie bedwetting won't get you sent here, I promise. The kids that get sent here most are over 14 years old and they have done a lot worse crimes than bedwetting! Well robbery, stealing cars, selling drugs. I assure you there isn't 1 kid in there for bedwetting.

Remember I'm the one going in your going to stay outside this fence. I couldn't even take you inside if I wanted to. Gary said there is somebody I know. Gary got attention of a guy in a uniform. See this guy right here he's my brother Ephraim, he will stay with you until I come back, I promise I'll hurry!

She saw. Her daddy have a card they shined something red on it and then he took everything out of his pockets and put them in a container. He walked through this box that flashed red he took his belt off and it stayed green. He went through the sacond gate. He walked up to the building and entered it. She couldn't see him anymore she wimpered.

The guy said what's your name?

Sarah, she said but it wasn't with much conviction. Are you really my daddy's brother?

Sure am can't you tell by the redish orange hair? She looked it looked like her daddies hair but he was taller than her daddy bigger to.

How come your so much bigger than daddy then?

You see let me tell you I have a big brother that is this tall he put his arm about 4 inches taller than he was. He's this big and held each arm about two inches wider than him. You see he was born by himself. I have a sister we had to share the same space in our mommy's tummy. Where as my older brother got all that space all by himself. Your daddy had two sisters when he was born. Him and his two sisters had to share that same space in our mommy's tummy, that me and my sister,  just two. And my older brother, just him. I guess we had more space.

Sarah listened and said but I was born by myself and I'm really little. Well that sometimes happens Ephraim sad.

Sarah asked you really work here?

Yep I m an officer, today I was OIC which means I ran the facility today and the computers went down. Makes for a bad day to be in charge. That's what your daddy went in there to fix. So the computers work again.

Do they send kids here for wetting their beds, Sarah asked?

No not for that our kids have done real crimes robbery, drugs stuff like that.

My real daddy told me they send kids here that wet their beds. Ephraim said he was just trying to scare you. We did have one girl here a couple of years back that was a bedwetter but she beat smebody else up really bad to get sent here. I don't think we have even one on the facility right now that wets his or her bed.

The next thing they knew Gary was back. It actually startled Sarah. She was glad to see her daddy back. See that didn't take long now did it! Thanks Ephraim. For watching Sarah! It was my pleasure, see you around.

Gary are you guys going to adopt another? We don't know yet were just foster parents for her. Her mom and dad signed to sever their parental rights over to us right before they were arrested for child abandonment.

Wow! Ephraim said sounds like daddy was a real winner, he had her scared to death of this place. I take it she qualifies as a Mitchell she asked about bedwetters I take it she does?  

Yeah said Gary. Remember when Karen got into the fight at school? Yeah said Ephraim. Sarah was the girl that took the kid on that hit Karen in the kidneys.

That little thing? She seems to be afraid of her own shadow right now.

Yes, said Gary it's part of being abandoned. She is wetting in the day and suckling her thumb, very unsure of herself, 3 things we hope are temperary!

Gary and Sarah returned to Sweet Tomatoes. Sarah got her salad, she was a weird kid, she liked salad and veggies more than she liked sweets. Then they got a cup of soup Sarah got Vegetable Beef and Gary got the Chili. They also had Mac and Cheese Sarah just had to have some of that! They found Maria, Karen, and Taylor and sat down to eat. Sarah seemed a lot happier now she was laughing and giggling. Taylor's face was covered in Mac & Cheese. She found it funny as he even had a noodle stuck to his chin. When there was a quiet time she asked her new daddy why he worked there at that scary place. She asked about all that say wire on top with the teeth, it took him a moment to realize she was talking about the razor wire. That's there just to keep the bad boys and girls inside. If we didn't have that the boys and girls could just climb the fence and run away. Some of our boys and girls have done very bad things outside here. We don't want them doing those bad things again. We have given them a long time out and we don't want them out until they are ready, so they won't do those bad things again. She asked about the thing that he pulled out and they shined the red stuff on. Again he had to think. Ohh he said he pulled his ID Badge out. They scan these numbers here and the computer tells them I'm on site. But since the computers were down they couldn't sign me in. What about the box you walked through, Sarah asked. It beeped red at first, then you took your belt off and it stayed green. Oh that's called a metal detector. If I have metal on like my belt, or keys, or change in my pocket. It tells them that I do. They have to check all my metal. Because guns, kniives, handcuff keys, cell phones, cds. All those things are considered contraband, they are not supposed to be on sight there.

But you had a cell phone Sarah said. Yes I did but I only have that phone on me when I'm on call. I don't carry it all the time. Next weekend somebody else will have the phone not me. Sarah asked, So you only had to go in this week because the computers went down, if they hadn't you wouldn't of gone in right? That's right, Gary told her.

But that place is so scary, how do you work there, Sarah asked? Gary said, I guess I don't see it as scary, to someone as little as you it can be frightning. I do remember when I first went there, when i was still in the academy, when the doors shut behind me the thought was in my mind. I can't get out until somebody let's me out, that kind of rattled me. I go in and out all day and I hardly even think about it anymore.

Sarah asked one more question,  Are you afraid in there that something bad will happen to you? Your new mom wondered the same thing, when we first got married. You see I don't deal directly with the juveniles there. You met my brother Ephraim, I have a sister named Francis that teaches school there Francis and I are considered support staff if anything bad happens we are nowhere near it, I f we are we are moved to a more safe location. Ephraim my brother is a real officer he deals with the kids he has to control them if the act up. I've seen him wrestle with the kids to bring them back under control. Sarah asked has he ever gotten hurt? Gary said a couple of times. He got kicked in the groin once and was having a hard time staying dry because he got his pee pee stuck in the opened position he couldn't stop wetting like Karen does. He got his shoulder hurt pretty bad had to have surgery on it. It's more dangerous for him than me. So the place you work at really isn't that scary, Sarah askrd? No it isn't honey really, other than one time we got locked down when something bad was happening and I couldn't leave. Sarah was so glad that that place wasn't as bad as she thought. 

They finished eating and then went home.

Good updates, I'm glad the shopping trip was fun, kinda weird, but still fun... please continue, I'm still reading when time allows...

After they got home they were watching a video, when the doorbell rang. Gary went and answered it it was his family from Arthur to Walter. We heard from a little birdie that you might have another grandaughter, Betsy said! Everybody was introduced to Sarah. 

Sarah loved it she had never met any of her mom or dad's families as her dad called them a bunch of loosers! She had never seen a family like her Daddy's Uncle Chris was huge. She hit somewhere just above his knee. Her new cousins were cool as well Nancy and Olivia. She couldn't belive that Uncle Chris, and Uncle Jeff were famous football players. Their friend Marcus and his wife Maggie was there. When she met Aunt Hermione she knew that she was one of the original Bedwettters Club that she was a member of now. She saw Uncle Ephraim again he looked different out of his uniform, she thought Aunt Kathy had the most beautiful smile. But Aunt Stacy was beautiful. They brought all kinds of foods for a cookout which they did. Grandpa Arthur did most of the cooking.  She really liked Grandma Betsy. She told her all about who everybody was who was married to who, who their kids were. She made her feel like one of the family. She even told her that she wasn't the only bedwetter, most of the people here were including her. 

By 9pm everything was wrapping up and everybody came and said goodbye to her. She felt special all those people came for her. She had never felt so accepted in her life, if her mommy and daddy came back today she wouldn't want to go with them. She was a Mitchell!

Arthur and Betsy were talking that night about the cookout, and meeting Sarah. Arthur asked her do you think she will be adopted by Gary and Maria? I think so said Betsy, she loved The attention, she hasn't had much, so it seems. Gary said her father was a jerk, the more he cares for that little girl the more of jerk he becomes, apparently when Karen was fighting the boys at school. When the one punched her in the kidney causing it to bleed, Sarah was the little girl that beat the kid that punched her kidney. That sweet little girl, Arthur said? Yes, said Betsy. But her father didn't like the fact that she fought,  he basically beat her up damaging her ribs! Excuse my expression, Arthur said but what an ahole! That's not all, Betsy said, Gary had to go to work as he was the on call guy, scared Sarah to death just driving up there. Seems her daddy told her that if she didn't stop wetting her bed, he would drop her off there! When Gary went there she was so scared they were dropping her off there! Arthur said like I said what an Ahole! 

Chris and India were getting ready for bed. Well it looks like Gary is about ready to adopt another one, Chris said. Yes, said India, have you ever thought about it? Not really Chris said. India said when they adopted Karen I thought about it briefly, but I've been thinking a lot more about it today, when I found out Gary and Maria were concidering it again, just think another child to love! She stared into Chris's eyes in a pleading way. Oh no, I know that look, Chris said, it's a daddy I want another child look. We can look into it okay, I'm not making any promises alright! 

Darla and Jeff were talking along the same lines as Chris and India, but they were talking more of creating one of their own. She was the one that brought up the idea, Jeff was just along for the ride, but he thought what a fun ride it will be! He was looking into making one of his own.

Ephraim and Kathy were also talking. Kathy said just think in a couple of months we'll have a daughter, I just fell in love with Sarah she is such a sweet girl! Ephraim said yes I know I met her at the facility, she was one scared little girl, nothing like what we saw last night. What was so she scared of Kathy asked? Her dad, her real dad threatened that if she didn't stop wetting her bed, he was going to bring her to where we work and drop her off. When Gary showed up to fix the computers she actually thought it was happening. Oh no, said Kathy, she must of been traumatized! She was said Ephraim she was shaking I assured her that we do not have one child on the facility that wet the bed. It had been in fact a couple of years since we did have one and she was there for assault, not bedwetting. She felt a bit better after I told her that. Kathy asked Why do some parents abuse their children like that, verbally? I mean being a bedwetter is bad enough. Then you have to scare them more by telling them crap like that. 

Ugh! Francis said to Larry, I can't wait until this baby is born, I already feel like a whale. She softened and said if she is as cute as Sarah, I for one will be happy! That girl is as cute as can be. She was cute said Larry. But she was also traumatized a bit by being taken from her parents. Maria told me that she has been exhibiting signs of separation. She's almost scared of her own shadow. She has been wetting in the daytime something she didn't used to do. She's been sucking her thumb, also new. Well let's just hope and pray she gets better. The last two things you mentioned daytime wetting and thumbs sucking are two traits that the Mitchells have. Gary and your sister Maria both wear diapers in the day time for just in case. Mom and Ephraim both were thumb suckers, I understand Kathy did too, as well as Stacy so it's nothing knew. Larry said your mother sucked her thumb. I can't even imagine that. 

Hermione and Paul were also talking, we haven't covered adoptions and things like that in school yet, what are the chances of Gary and Maria acutely adopting Sarah? Paul thought for a moment well about 65% for 1. Her parents have signed paperwork giving them custody of Sarah. 2. They are proving that Sarah parents are not the best placement for Sarah, there has been physical abuse as well as mental abuse stemming from the fact that she is a bedwetter. 3. They have an adopted daughter that is thriving in their care. The 35% is with CPS being a state agency and therefore a  boondoggle of red tape, you never know what they are going to do. They may say you already have one adopted daughter you don't need two! 

Stacy and Ben were there and afterwards Stacy said to Ben, I betcha Sarah is already thinking she is a Mitchell! What makes you think that Ben asked? The night that it went down for me that night I knew I was destined to be a Mitchell I wasn't one yet but I felt closer to them than I ever had my father. Betsy told me that night that there are Friends. And there are family. Then there are friends that become family! She told me I was the latter. This was the first night. Ben smiled I think if I had told Chris that night that you weren't his sister he would of done the same to me, that he did to your dad. I would have had to unimbeded myself out of the plaster in the wall. He would of buried me in it. What can I say said Stacy he knew he was my older brother. 

Marcus and Maggie were getting ready for bed. Marcus said you know I want a daughter just like Karen or Sarah, they are great kids! He touched Maggie's belly and felt the tiny life that was growing there, it was his son or daughter his child it wasn't even born yet and he was willing to give up his life if needed he felt the same way about Maggie. He knew nothing was putting them in danger that he would need to but he was willing. His biggest enemy was in jail awaiting trial a guy that at one time had almost broken his neck.