LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for help

Hello, Forum. I am someone who has been here before, but I have distanced myself away from this. Now the more I look at it, the more I desire 24/7 incontinence with both my bladder and bowels. My question exactly is how do you do it? I am aware of the 12 step program, but I would like input from you guys. Just so you know, I am aware of the social embarrassment of it and I am fine with all that. Maybe I can get help from individuals?

Hi and welcome to DD. The 12 month program really is your best bet. It eases you into incontinence and makes sure your really comfortable with being incontinent too.

Other than that, I'd recommend you just wear diapers 24/7. They are more expensive than most realize, and a lot give up because of this alone.

Hi and welcome to DD. The 12 month program really is your best bet. It eases you into incontinence and makes sure your really comfortable with being incontinent too.

Other than that, I'd recommend you just wear diapers 24/7. They are more expensive than most realize, and a lot give up because of this alone.

Thank you for the help. If you don't mind me asking. Do you use your diaper for both functions and if so, would you mind telling me how to mess a diaper? It's kinda embarrassing for me to ask, but I have been peeing in them alright, but not the other.

Whenever you feel the urge to poop, just let your mind go blank, remove the thought of "toilet training" and just let it go. be diligent in this area or it will never be easy to do.

• Like 1

Thank you for the help. If you don't mind me asking. Do you use your diaper for both functions and if so, would you mind telling me how to mess a diaper? It's kinda embarrassing for me to ask, but I have been peeing in them alright, but not the other.

Alright. So as a quick update, today, I managed to push a load into my diaper. So I think I am capable of doing that. The thing is that I want to go automatically. No pushing. How do I do that? Also I want to get to the point where if I need to pee or poop, I have no time or control to hold it. This is what I want. If I end up soiling while talking to a cute waitress, then so be it.

((Note: These ways cause incontinence though not just naturally (like 12 step method), wasn't sure what you're looking for. These are just ways for incontinence when you desire)).