LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Short shorts

When is it acceptable to wear short shorts (define it as you wish)? My sister and I can't agree. I used to be a cheerleader, so I think it's perfectly acceptable to wear them to the gym or on a run. That's about it. She thinks short shorts are acceptable to wear whenever the weather is over 50°.

When is it acceptable to wear short shorts (define it as you wish)? My sister and I can't agree. I used to be a cheerleader, so I think it's perfectly acceptable to wear them to the gym or on a run. That's about it. She thinks short shorts are acceptable to wear whenever the weather is over 50°.

Sorry, in my opinion, short, shorts are not really public material. It's fine to wear them around the house or while your at the pool cause obviously your wearing a bikini which sometimes covers less. In a store, attraction site or at a park, I really don't want to see someones female parts showing off. I am sure the men don't mind, I am probably being a prude. If its too tight, short or see through, the public doesn't need to see what wares you are selling.

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...