LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Granny Panties

So Just wanted to say I have tried lots of different underwear. and I have realized that All the super cute ones They make me feel pretty and i love wearing them, But as far as comfort goes I have some satin "granny panties" that are just so comfortable.

• Like 2

So Just wanted to say I have tried lots of different underwear. and I have realized that All the super cute ones They make me feel pretty and i love wearing them, But as far as comfort goes I have some satin "granny panties" that are just so comfortable.

• Like 1

Couldn't agree more, I have been wearing granny panties for more than 20 years now, moving up from the white or nude colored to the brighter, and decorated versions.

I make my own little girl panties out of flannel...for the times I'm not diapered. They are comfortable and look really toddlerish.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Normally I go with bikini, one day I was at Target and thought I was grabbing a six pack of fruit of the loom bikinis but accidentally grabbed the granny panties. Didn't notice till after I open the pack. Not one to let any panties go to waste, I figured I'd I give them a try. Totally love them, so comfortable. Some days I want to be sexy, some days I just want to be regular girl.

• 2 weeks later...

There was a time when in my sissy past that g strings and sexy briefs where the preferred knickers of choice. Now since enjoying the comfort that diapers bring so does the wearing of granny panties to compliment the way I see myself. Feeling sexy is no longer important, feeling content is.

Oh to wear granny panties with contrasting lacy detailing over well padded (doubled-tripled) diapers with a noisy waterproof cover (would not want those grannies getting wet) !

The best exposure being having the granny panties bulging out like what the Michelin Man would wear in diapered wear !

Then having a short baby doll like dress with just the right amount of reveal (exposure) of those very neat granny panties for all to see !

Option - A very short skirt with perhaps a 10 inch hem length and a blousy "T" shirt ending just at the belly button

For those days of not wearing a diaper but still need that femine connection panties are a must. One of the advantages of small genitalia and always soft, is all those nasty bits can be all tucked away in a pair of tight small panties. For that extra smooth look is to add a panty liner or sanitary towel. Now I pull on a pair of full fitting nylon or silk granny panties to complete that mature woman look. During those cooler months a pair of pantyhose adds to the inner satisfaction needed for those every day sissy wear..

Love panties and I get the wife's hand me downs. Sometimes its just panties but normally the panties are serving as a diaper cover or to hold things up when soaked. Nothing like the feel of a satin with a soaking wet diaper underneath.

Thanks for the positive comments, the fuller bodied panties are an ideal fit over diapers. It really adds to that sissy feel.

That is oh so true !

Note if you are going to dump a significant load in the diapers make sure the inner plastic diaper cover has enough

tension in the waist band to hold and keep the diapers in place. The granny panties as a rule are not designed to

hold up any weight with the flimsy oh so sissy waist band !

And I like mine to be as sheer as possible to show off the contours of the diapers and diaper cover viva-la I see

London I see France oh my what I see and look like - WOW !

On another note you could use a LOCKING waist band so that there will be no falling out of the diapers and then

the comments possibly received about the fashionable chrome link chain as a waist belt and the BIG padlock

as a belt buckle !

The neat thing about a locking waist band is that it keeps the focus on forcing the intended use of the diapers

whether one likes it or not. No escape without the key or combination.

The baby Houdini in me loves puzzles and scavenger hunts with timed clues to solve the diaper dilemma before

time runs out and the diapers are used !

Thanks baby lock, you propose a very interesting addition to any diaper wear and one id welcome. I see it as a very useful tool towards poop training and supervision from a Daddy who would hold the key.