LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Watching other people to see if they wear diapers?

I don't know why, but sometimes I find myself checking out other people's butts to see if they wear diapers. Not that I would do anything if I did find someone who was wearing, I am just curious what it would look like. I only know how it looks on me.

How about you?

• Like 1

I always find it odd when people say they are actively looking at other peoples... "areas" for signs of nappies. Maybe I am in the minority when

Yea I check out the ladies as well. Never seen anyone in diapers though....

The usual dialogue in my head goes "Man, she's gorgeous. She would look great in a diaper!"

• Like 3

Yea I check out the ladies as well. Never seen anyone in diapers though....

The usual dialogue in my head goes "Man, she's gorgeous. She would look great in a diaper!"

^ Yeah, thats pretty much me too :blush:

• Like 1

It's hard to tell if someone's wearing.

However, not too hard to notice the wet spot on the back of a 30ish ladies pants.

If she was wearing something absorbent, I probably wouldn't have noticed her at all. Lol

When i was in grade school there were ladies in wheelchairs that wore diapers sometimes i caught them going through their backpacks to get them and the was another disabled girl who had a bad leg that always had that all too familiar crinkle when she walked. I couldn't help but always listen for the crinkle whenever i could. But now days, i don't really care to notice anymore cause as adults, we are smarter and more discreet so it wouldn't be as easy to see somboby wearing a diaper, unless they didn't cover it properly or if in a case,bend down or singing giving sombody a glimpse Of it. But for the most part, seeing a random wearing a diaper isn't going to be that easy, so i really don't ever bother. But it is really usually on my mind.

I wouldn't say I intentionally look, but sometimes you'll see someone as you're walking down the street who's pants just look too bulky to be just wearing undies and I think to myself "I wonder if he's wearing a diaper too", as for the ladies they have better clothes to hide it so hard to tell usually.

I will admit I look. Though it's more of a wonder if someone around me has the same secret desire that I have. For the longest time in my life I thought I was the only one out there that liked wearing diapers. I use to look then too and wonder.

As I have grown older I have noticed it easier to notice others who are wearing protection. Very easy to tell if they happen to be wet as the bulge is a good give away. I have never approach anyone to confirm and have only been politely told that I need to change when I accidentally leak and have not noticed it.

I find myself checking out the ladies to see if their wearing diapers or pull ups

I spotted a few, but not many

Diapers are more discreet know then they were in the 1970's and 80's

I've definitely caught myself wondering on more than one occasion if someone I go past in my daily affairs is trying to do some incognito crinkling. It's definitely fun to think about once you realize how large the community is.

• Like 1

Well today i was getting some ad ointment at walmart and something hilarious happened. There was a lady there scratching her back and you could see her diaper. An employee saw it too and ran into i a display. I said to her well that's one way folks will learn some of us need diapers. The poor guy got all red when we asked if he was ok.

• 4 weeks later...

Never seen a fellow DL wearing. The females I've met from my local group are nothing to get excited about. I would love to see a cute late 20s early 30s girl accidently show her wet abena 4 plastic. Not like I could do something about it but I might mention the slip-up to her and call it by the name brand. Not too many people outside the AB/DL world can tell you the brand by looking at them.

• 3 weeks later...

I look at people like everyone else does. If they look appealing I may look at their butt too, yet I'm not exactly looking to see if they are diapered :blush: Yeah, I've seen a few too but unless they were leaking or their diaper was exposed and I felt certain they would want to be told about that I just keep my thoughts to myself.

I wouldn't want someone I didn't know intruding on my personal life because they thought I was wearing (which I always am) so that's how I treat others ;)