LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

AbriForm M4 Discontinued

I posted a question yesterday on a DD forum as I read on European forums that the AbriFrom M4 will be discontinued. Today I saw at least what has been communicated in an official Abena response confirming they are going to stop production of the plastic-backed version.

Even if that is true there are already a few new diaper companies in the US. I'm sure if this trend continues there will be another supplier in the UK/Europe too.

I checked with XP Medical who sells a LOT of Abena products and Gary, the owner, is constantly in contact with the manufacturer. He is well informed and posts what he learns on his site, and to date, nothing about the M4 being changed or discontinued has been posted. *shrug*

It could also just be something that is specific to the European market (?) just a guess....sad either way. As mentioned above, the plastic backed products just perform better then any cloth like product.....except real cloth diapers and plastic pants! :D:thumbsup:

• Like 1

I Like the cloth backed version (a bit cooler in the summer) but I find the diaper feels damp on the out side when it's been set for a few hours. The plastic backed version does not have this minor issue (I guess I will have to change more often ) that could be what they want :)