LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To what extent are you an exhibitionist with diapers

To what extent are you an exhibitionist with diapers  

175 members have voted

1. 1. To what extent are you an exhibitionist with diapers

• I make sure no one finds out I am wearing a diaper
    • People might diiscover that I am wearing a diaper when they really pay attention
    • I make sure people will discover I am wearing a diaper

Second option for me. I do my best to cover my diapers but if someone were to pay attention they would probably notice the large bulk of the diaper beneath my pants. I mostly wear cloth and those things are thick.

I had the usual paranoia when I first started wearing 24/7 through incontinence and was constantly checking I was tucked in and wearing a jacket that hung low now even when I know Im coming untucked Im not in any rush to sort it out but I think that has more to do with the fact that Im pretty open about my incontinence now

I go to extreme measures so family and friends don't find out but if someone I don't know finds out then I don't care. I am pretty sure family members know but no one has ever brought it up.

I really stopped caring what other's think a long time ago. I neither go out of my way to show them off, or to hide them. Diapers are just another thing I wear- it really is no big deal after all so why should I care any more about my diapers than someone else would about their own underwear.

...... Diapers are just another thing I wear- it really is no big deal after all so why should I care any more about my diapers than someone else would about their own underwear.

Seems like wearing diapers is no longer special for you. Would you still call yourself a diaper lover?

As I wear mostly to bed and around the house,the only time some one could see me wearing is when I take my dogs for there morning walk and there I am sure I have been seen.

Option 2, Don't try to flaunt it or hide that I'm wearing. If they notice I don't really care anyway, most of my friends and family know I wear so I really don't care if someone notices.Only had someone say something once on a day I wasn't actually wearing, turns out my hemorrhoids bled and made a stain on the backside of my khaki pants (Liked those pants too) and said "Look, that guy pooped his pants". They were wrong, but when I found the stain when I got home I had to toss the pants and "tightie Whities" I had been wearing.. went back to wearing diapers after that. Rather not ruin any more clothes when my 'roids leak.

• 3 weeks later...

When I do wear out in public, I don't worry about it. If someone notices, they notice, if they don't they don't. No one has ever said anything to me before, and I have had someone walk into my stall mid change once (I forgot the latch) and lets just say, she was trying to get back out of there to really say anything.

People are people, I am me, who cares if they know :-p

I just went swimming last night in Hot springs with a My Little Pony cloth diaper and hiked out in a Sissy Diaper and T shirt that says ABDL on it....That clearly puts me in #3 but then again in daily life around family, work, ect I am a 1 or a 2. So it really boils down to are you a 2 or a 3 when the situation reasonably allows?