LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How would you describe your desire for incontinence?

How would you describe your desire for incontinence?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. How would you describe your desire for incontinence?

• As a desire to be helpless and to be taken care of
    • As a desire to be different from other people
    • As a desire to be submissive
    • As a desire that underlines your asexuality or chastity
    • As a desire to play with your private parts
    • As a desire to focus on yourself and relax

My desire for incontinence is more like a desire to be different from other people, which also underlines my asexuality. At the same time it feels good to my private parts to pee uncontrollably in a diaper.

How about you? Where does your desire for incontinence come from (multiple votes allowed)?

For me I'm sure it has a lot to do with being a bedwetter and pants wetter as a kid. It never bothered me that I used to wet my bed almost every nightb and often had wet pants during the day. To be honest once I finally became dry I missed it.

That's hard to say as my underlying desire is consciously unknown to me. I just do. I voted to focus on myself and relax because it is relaxing to me, although I don't believe that is the underlying driving force for me.

What's helped me feel right about seeking incontinence is that I don't ever have to have an uncomfortable feeling in my bladder anymore. I just let go wherever I am. There's no pressure or pain and I don't need to hold it in anymore. I just like having an empty and totally comfortable bladder now.

What's helped me feel right about seeking incontinence is that I don't ever have to have an uncomfortable feeling in my bladder anymore. I just let go wherever I am. There's no pressure or pain and I don't need to hold it in anymore. I just like having an empty and totally comfortable bladder now.

That's a brilliant way of putting it - it's great not ever feeling desperate or uncomfortable, but just knowing that your bladder does it's thing and that as long as you're diapered there's no problem :-)

That's a brilliant way of putting it - it's great not ever feeling desperate or uncomfortable, but just knowing that your bladder does it's thing and that as long as you're diapered there's no problem :-)

It's hard for me to choose just one underlying reason! I sorta am mixed on being submissive, and having to the illusion of being dependant and taken care of. Admittedly my reasons are probably more sexually driven than others, but a slight desire to just be innocently submissive is there too X3

Edit : another thing too is I actually really kinda miss waking up to a wet diaper. Experiencing that loss of control was somehow exciting. It is definitely a reason I'm still so attached to the idea. (I guess is that would go under relaxing? Unsure )

• Like 1

Being incontinent in public is pretty stressful for me. It means I allways have to think about my diaper and when I need to change it. Even when other people or activities need attention. So there is a focus on myself but not in a relaxing way.

Incontinence at home is way better to handle but also less exciting for me.

That may well be the case. I can only speak for myself, but I've been actively trying to stay relaxed and wearing 24/7 for over a decade now.

I don't have any conscious level psychological reasons to resist that. Wearing has never been a burden to me, or a problem with my social lifestyle.

• 2 months later...

No 'button' for me but I'm used to that :P

Having bladder control for me takes constant focus and concentration. I feel that the true natural state of one's body is to pee immediately upon any need to, which can happen when wearing diapers but is problematic without them. :blush: It's not that I want to focus on me but I do want to relax and let my body work naturally instead of fighting it ;)

Most definitely option six.

For me it is all about relaxation and being in contact with myself.

Diapers for me do not carry any sexual aspects.

On the Dutch forum I said on numerous occasions that the way I experience my diaper thing is egotistical and self-centered.

That being the fact turned out to be a heavy burden and paid an enormous price.

I fought numerous battles trying to beat my love for diapers only to see it fail time after time.

Now I try to embrace the fact that my life has to co-exist with diapers which is the better thing to do if you

• 4 weeks later...