LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Confessions from my best friend

Last night, my best friend confessed that he's been in love with me for the last six years. I wouldn't have anything to say on the topic, if he wasn't openly gay or if I wasn't very obviously female. He kissed me, and determined that he was still gay, but his feelings hadn't changed. What am I supposed to do?

We dated for about a month and a half before he came out, if that makes a difference. In hindsight, I shouldn't have been surprised, considering he treats me better than any one else has (including my current boyfriend of a year and a half), and he's never hidden his feelings for me... He was just never obvious about them either. I brushed it off because he's gay. Is it possible for gay guys to still love women? (I apologize in advance if that comes off close minded, not my intention)

I don't think him being gay means you can't be attracted to the opposite sex. I assume he likes you on a level that make him feel he is compatible for you. I can't say as a straight male that I know what a gay male thinks when he is attracted to a female but I assume its no different than his male counterpart. I assume its just human nature to be attracted to things that pull on your emotional state in what we may call for a lack of better words... attraction. I assume if you look at everything you likely have a lot of qualities he is looking for in a partner. As far as advice I honest cant say what i would do or say if one of my male companions said they are attracted to me. Likely I would be faltered but I don't think that would change our dynamic in friendship anyway. Good luck! Sorry I'm not more helpful. The woman above me seems to have hit the nail on the head tho...

Sophie, thank you for your input. I knew that there was a spectrum to sexuality, but I didn't know just how grey it was. He has been very consistent in his behavior for the last half decade, I was just oblivious. He also posed an interesting idea to me, that no matter which end of the spectrum someone falls on, there is one person on the other side they would be happy to be miserable with. He said that was me for him. We talked about how we will most likely never date again because we've both experienced sex, and if we were together that would NOT happen (his words, not mine). We decided that our relationship is most similar to the empress of China and her head eunuch.

• 2 weeks later...

There is a high chance he may be bi-sexual. Nothing wrong with that. Though he has to figure out that himself. That is the purpose of being attracted to males and females. If he was only gay, wouldn't he only be attracted to males? Looks like a good talk through needs to happen.