LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

$30 Abena m4 or not

Today I went to the store and bought a pack of abena m4s along with a pack of molicare super plus. Now, thinking that the abenas would be the same price as molicare I had no issue buying it. It wasn't until I went to the checkout to purchase the products did I realize that the abenas didn't cost $13 just like the molicares like how I thought they would, but they cost

I go through amazon for Abena M4's. I am honestly suprised you got molicare diapers for that cheap D:, as they are usually more than Abena M4's. You should pay no more than 1.15-1.20$ per abena m4. For me, even at a local med supply shop Molicare Supers (not sure if you bought the "soft/soft super" or w/e they are) but for me the best Molicare diapers are like 1.30-1.50$ ish per. Still havn't tried the best molicare diaper, only had the cloth style ones, which hold much less.

They had a sale at the store, usually the molicares are $16.45 and the abenas $31 but they had a 20% sale on all diapers. I would buy through amazon but I don't have a credit card. And how are the molicare supers comfort wise are they kind of like the abena m4s? I've been interested in trying the molicare supers but not sure if I would like them :/

I think M4s are worth $12 more per bag than Molicare Super Pluses. ;) btw, since you're in Canada, get yourself a credit card and order your diapers from Age Comfort. Their service is great and their shipping's free if you spend $50 or more.