LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An island holiday (private)

Abi

Mel sighed looking down at Becky. She knew she would throw a fit about this but she didn't want there to be any issues on this holiday. Mel had been both excited and nervous about this trip ever since her and Bobbie booked it. It would be the first time she had really spent any time with Bobbies daughter and she wanted it to go well.

In the front of the big, practical Frontera, Bobbie was oblivious to all of this. She just put her daughter's moodiness down to the usual teenage hormone swings. She hoped that everything would be fine once they got to Arran. She wanted everything to be fine. Two weeks of bliss, on a remote Scottish island, with Mel and her 8 year old daughter. She hoped the two girls would get on because, well, she was pretty sure that Mel was the one, and the two girls were going to have to get used to the idea of being step sisters.

"Becky come on it's just to be safe." Mel said firmly. Mel was a pretty easy going parent but rather protective so could get firm with Becky when she knew it was for her own good. She knew Becky would be embarrassed if she had a noticeable accident in the car.

So far as Becky was concerned, this most definitely WAS too bad. Here she was, 8 years old, not had an accident in over 3 years, and yet her mum had just put her in a nappy because they were going on a long car journey! And what was the powder about??? Her mum had said she know Becky wouldn't have an accident ... but the powder said otherwise. They powder said that her mum was afraid that she WOULD have an accident in her nappy.

Becky had been hopping from foot to foot as her mum greeted Bobbie. Sitting in the back of the car she hadn't realized quite how desperate she really was; but now she was out of the car, and standing up, listening to the pitter-patter of the raindrops on the quayside and the waves lapping against the breakwater, she was seriously beginning to question her ability to hold on even for the short distance from here to the toilets in the terminal building. She hadn't felt this desperate

As Becky stopped a bit Mel frowned. Oh the poor dear, she thought. She quickly got her into the toilets taking her into a family changing room for some privacy and more room. She rubbed her back and said "It's ok honey don't worry about it you were wearing them for a reason."She said and pulled out some baby wipes. "Do you want a hand cleaning up or do you think your ok?"She asked her softly.

Becky just stood there sobbing. She didn't want her mum helping her, but she didn't know how to get the wretched nappy off. She felt mortified, uncomfortable and miserable.

(Great post your good at this hope your enjoying it )

" Oh sweetie shh shh mommy will make it better." Mel cooed and laid Becky down. She pulled up. Her skirt and untapped her nappy. Part of Mel rather enjoyed treating her daughter this way as she did worry that Becky would drift away from her the way Lily has from Bobbie. She binned the wet nappy and started cleaning her up with the wipes. It was then she realised that Bobbie did t bring her panties and all she had for a change was another nappy.

" Honey all I have on me to change you into is a nappy." She said with a frown knowing this would upset her.

Lily teased as her mum snapped at her her face going bright red as her mother brought up her past need for nappies. Unlike Becky Liky has always been more accident prone. She wasn't fully potty trained till she was 4 and a half, Bobbie had worried she would have to hold her back from school because of it. She also wet the bed every night till she was 8 and still has the ocasonal wet night, which she thought she had kept well hidden from her mother but really she knew. Also unlike Bobbie when she was put into nappies for trips she often had to be changed a couple of times.

" Mum I only wore them cause you made me I'm not a little piss pants baby like her! " Lily snapped back her moody teenage nature forgetting how poor her record on wetting is.

" Fine I will transfer the baby seat." She huffed and went to go get it blushing as she realised she could probably fit in it fine. As she got the seat she noticed in Becky's opened back her panties. As a girl who once for nappies on trips she knew what these panties were. With a grin she grabbed them and stuffed them in the pocket of her hoodie. She wanted pay back for that kid getting her yelled at by her mum.

Mel bit her lip and nodded "Ok hun I guess you can just pop your panties on in the car . "She said and led her out smiling seeing Bobbie and Lily were moving their stuff. "Thanks love." Mel said kiss Bobbies cheek.

Lily tensed as they turned to her and blushed frowning. "I I don't"She started but saw there was no way out and passed them over to them.

Becky felt very self-conscious as she sat in the car and pulled her knickers up her legs. She'd hoped that her mum would let her go and put them on in the toilets where nobody could see. But now she was having to put them on in front of Lily. And why had Lily had them in her pocket anyway?

Lily giggled as Becky pulled the panties up her legs and sat next to her in the back.

Mel frowned hoping that Lily and Becky would get along but Lily seemed to be stopping that. Trying to be nice though she turned to Lily and said " So Lily you excited for our holiday?" She asked.

" Not particularly ." She muttered

Bobbie was annoyed that her daughter seemed to be trying so hard to stop everyone else enjoying their holiday; but then, she was a teenage girl, and Bobbie reminded herself what a tough time that could be. So she ignored her daughter's sullenness, and just tried to make sure that it didn't spoil everything for Lily and Becky.

Mel frowned at Lily's response and gave Bobbie a sad look. Bobbie knew Mel had been worried about Lily big liking her.

Liky got out the car with a sigh putting her head phones back in. She went to order a coffee even though her mum doesn't like her drinking it cause it makes her hyper.

Mel went and got some leaflets and handed some to Becky " Look at all the fun we can have sweetie."