LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In A World Far Far Away

Sephy

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"There has to be some kind of loophole for something like this" Cody said as he got a hand free. "I mean I can read, write, and speak normally."

Cody nodded as he finally broke out of his blanket. He was breathing heavy and seemed drained after the fact. He even had a hard time sitting up. "What do you want me to do to prove it?" He asked trying to catch his breath.

Cody nodded in return and tried to get up to his feet. This was an immediate failure. He fall on his face thankfully on a cushion. "Ouch" He said trying to get up. "I can do this" He said with pride.

Cody did the only thing he could. He crawled slowly to the end of the couch and did he best to get down. He landed on his padded bottom with a loud thud. Cody looked around for the kitchen and crawled slowly in that direction. He only got maybe a foot before needing to take a break. He was winded and out of breath again.

Cody couldn't help but relax as he felt Selence's soft and warm body.. "I can still read and write" he said trying to find a some kind of dignity for himself.

Cody's body began to signal emergency warnings to him. "I need to go" He said in trying to fold his legs. His current diaper was made for an infant, so it was so thick he couldn't. It didn't take long before Cody was wetting himself. He cried in ernest as he lost against his own body.

Unknown to Selence she had used the last diaper on Cody awhile ago. Cody picked at the bottom of his onesie wanting to pull the wet diaper away from his skin. "Get it off. Get it off. Get it off." He kept saying in tears.