LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"There's a Baby in My Bed!"

Hey all you Mommies and Daddies out there I was wondering if any of you have heard of or read the book, "There's a Baby in My Bed!" by Rosalie Bent. If you have read it would you recommend it to any new Mommies and Daddies to check out. What did you think of it? did you think it was accurate? Did it give useful information? Please comment your thoughts on the book if you read it. I am looking to get it for myself and want to know if it will be helpful. And if you haven't heard of it here is the Barns and Noble link/ page thingy:

• 2 years later...
On 2/6/2018 at 7:37 AM, ABMonkey said:

I bought it over the weekend and it arrives tomorrow. Can't wait. I am the baby but I am hoping it can help me and my wife.

Rosalie does an awesome job trying to help a partner understand this lifestyle.  My wife read parts of the book and it did help her understand me more.  In a realtionship where diapers are involved it is a great starting point for someone who does not understand.  As my wife told this forum, be honest about everything when it come to diapers and take the time to communicate with one another about your feelings towards diapers.  The only person that truly knows how important diapers are to you is you.  I wrote an article about diaper acceptance from a significant other as it pertained to my life and can share a link if you are interested.   Just PM me.

• Like 1

To mommyinneedofhelp,

I am an adult baby who bought it for my wife but I read it before giving it to her. I would say this can help anyone who wants to learn about the lifestyle. It is a straight forward down to earth approach to the lifestyle and is mainly written in the prospective of the parent but there are a few times she speaks to the little one who might be reading it. It also made me realize that I was not the perfect little angel I tell myself and have a lot of room to grow. So yes I suggest this book for bor both the parents and the children. 

• 2 months later...
On February 11, 2018 at 3:11 PM, rosalie.bent said:

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback!

Thank you! I have read both "There's a baby in my bed" and "There's still a baby in my bed." While I don't have a partner to share this with (maybe one day), the books have really helped me understand who I am and that accepting who I am is good for me. Knowing that the baby in me is likely never going to go away has really helped me in my day to day life. The books have helped me find "balance." Again, THANK YOU! Now, onto "The Joy of Bed Wetting."