LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Flushable & Biodegradable Adult/baby Diapers

I would be leary of so called flushable products

I have read articles about these so called flushable products not breaking down like their supposed to and plugging up the plumbing pipes in houses etc.

that can be a very expensive service call to a plumber

I'd be leery too. Even the flushable wipes we have now will clog toilets- and those aren't exactly thick like a pad or liner. While I do like the idea of a diaper that would break down 71 days after it's been used, I simply cannot see the effectiveness of using one that would break down in under a minute.

Information is power. Yes I agree :) one thing for sure those who sell the old type of diapers, maxi pads will be left in the dust in my opinion they are the ones who will come out and be pessimists and bash something that is not even out on the market lol .

It's destined to fail, the proof being that flushable diapers have already been tried. Back when disposables were just getting common, the packages gave instructions on how to flush them. The flushing instructions disappeared after numerous complaints over clogged plumbing :o

• 2 weeks later...

Even flushable wipes aren't really flushable. There's a number of lawsuits from counties, cities, and homeowners because the "flushable" wipes clogged their sewer systems. As it turns out, it might get through your pipe to the city line, but then it gets stuck in their system and some poor wretch has to unclog it by hand.

Don't do it.

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/flushability-flushable-wipes-spawns-class-action-lawsuit/story?id=22759642

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/2015/03/18/indy-utility-flushable-wipes/24969705/

http://www.natlawreview.com/article/flushable-wipes-smelly-business

Even flushable wipes aren't really flushable. There's a number of lawsuits from counties, cities, and homeowners because the "flushable" wipes clogged their sewer systems. As it turns out, it might get through your pipe to the city line, but then it gets stuck in their system and some poor wretch has to unclog it by hand.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 12/12/2015 at 4:00 AM, magicmedical said:

Magic Medical sells incontinence supplies such as adult diapers, underwear & much more on the internet for 18 years. We carry top brands like Tranquility, Molicare, Attends, Depend, Tena, Molicare etc.

14087716939311_f.jpg

I will not order from your company, because you do not offer the products I need.