LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Seni Quatro

The only times I have problems with their tapes is when I touch the plastic where I'm about to tape them, or when I don't tape them on snugly enough by rubbing them a couple of times after I've placed them. Yeah it would be nice if they were more sticky, but they are certainly better than Abena's even with the tape problems.

I agree Brian

XP Medical was out of the seni Quatro. I tried the Abenna. They stretch way to much. Other then that the absorbancy is ok. Without plastic backing you have to release that you need to change more, however they breath well. The abena has terrible odor control. Will use the Seni Quatros for Summer going forward. However as soon as it's under 80 I am back to the Confi Dry full time

I agree Brian

XP Medical was out of the seni Quatro. I tried the Abenna. They stretch way to much. Other then that the absorbancy is ok. Without plastic backing you have to release that you need to change more, however they breath well. The abena has terrible odor control. Will use the Seni Quatros for Summer going forward. However as soon as it's under 80 I am back to the Confi Dry full time

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Love them. They're the most comfortable non-plastic backed disposable I have tried. Quite absorbent yet discreet (much more than NSC Supreme or Abena 4 that are equivalent in absorbency), and they wick very well. For night use just put a tight stretchy brief over them and they don't move. Even better, use a PUL pant like Gary Active, and the holding brief last.

They have good padding on the front sides, so great for belly sleepers or wetting sitting in cars, planes..

• 8 months later...

They are my new favorite. They have pink indicator stripes. I order them directly from the manufacturer in Toru?. They are the perfect baby girl diaper. First, I prvately imported them from the Czech Republic, Now they sell them everywhere in Europe (Switzerland was test phase).

In my one-time-wearing experience I think these are nearly as good as any plastic-backed premium diaper. And most of all, the cover doesn't seep when soaked like almost every other cloth-like-backed diaper does B) A definite winner :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

• 1 month later...

When saturated they do become wet on the outside. But still the best high performance diaper still being discreet. I use them with plastic pants thereby not having damp jeans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

With its cloth-like material, Seni Quatro is a very comfortable and definitely a mid to high-capacity diaper. After the diaper is snugged-on, it tends to ride a little higher than normal on my buns, as you may notice with the Seni I'm wearing in the first few photos below. And in these photos, I'm wearing a large size Seni when I normally wear medium sized diapers. Very comfortable diaper with noticeably sustainable thickness between the legs, even after being soaked. The only issue I have with Seni Quatro is that after being soaked through the night, the cloth like material tends to stretch a little out of shape so that it's no longer such a snug fit by morning time, as you may note the slight looseness around the leg in the last photo below.

May you find comfort & peace!

Sincerely,

Voksen Bleie Komfort

IMG_6003.JPG IMG_6001.JPGIMG_6004.JPGIMG_6002.JPGIMG_5997.JPGIMG_6005.JPGIMG_6006.JPGIMG_6024.JPGIMG_6008.JPG