LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lost Girl to Daddy's Babygirl (private with me and daddy_jeff)

Ashley was 6 years old. She was really small for being six. She had ran away from her parents who were abusive to her. She was now living in an alley. She was laying in a box behind a dumpster sleeping. She was covered I her blanket that she brought and had her teddy. She had wet and messed in her sleep again. She used to be potty trained. That all changed when she ran away from home. She became stressed and her body began to mentally regress.

Ashley woke up at 6 am in her box. She crawled out of it and went over to the dumpster and instantly climbed the boxes next to the dumpster and began to search for food to eat for the day. She hated living here and she was scared. Whenever she saw a person coming she would hide in her box. She found a half eaten donut and began to eat it sitting in front of the dumpster being really hungry.

Jeff was a single 24 year old who worked as a radio personality. Enjoyed his life but had always dreamed of having a child. He walked out back to throw away his lunch leftovers and noticed a little girl who looked no older than 4. He knelt down and looked at her. "Hi sweetie" he spoke softly as he waited for her reaction.

Ashley takes the apple and begins to eat it. She then tries to get the water opwn up is to weak and starts to whimper. she then says, "me name is ashwey. me six." No one would believe she is six as her size and appearance says otherwise

Jeff smiled at the beautiful girl as he took the water opened it and handed it back to her. "It's nice to meet you Ashley, my name is Jeff" do you have a home?" He asked as he sat down encouraging the girl to come sit with him.

Jeff smiled at the beautiful girl and held her. He lifted the water and held it so that she could drink it. "Im sorry princess, you can come live at my house with me if you would like." He said as he waited for the girl to answer he put his arm around her gently

He smiled happily and picked her up. "Come on princess lets go get you some new cloths." He said as he called into work and said he was leaving earily. He smiled and carried her to his car and gently buckled her into the back seat.

Ashley quickly cuddled into the man and said, "otay." She got slightly scared when she was placed in the back seat without a carseat. Her parents would force her to stay in a baby carseat that they would carry her in all around because it was one of the laying down ones. She sat there scared being so little in the seat and said, "me need me cawseat."

Ashley looked at him a little confused. She had never got to get anything for herself before. She said, "me no know. Me mommy and daddy nevew wet me pick anyting out befowe." She honestly had no idea what to get. Her parents always dressed her and treated her like a baby to punish her. She did admit she loved it except the constant spankings and beating. You could see the bruises and cuts on her once you life her shirt at all.

Jeff smiled and said "well today you can pick out anything you want." He then pulled into the mall and parked the car. He walked around and picked Ashly up and held her gently in his arms as he walked to the door

Ashley cuddled to the man even though her pants were soaked and messy from having accidents. She looked around and hid her face not wanting to be seen just in case her parents were here. She said, "me do?" She wasn't sure if he was telling the truth about getting to pick out what I wanted.

(Can you just buy her diapers thinking she needs them and other baby stuff as you think she is only a baby age)

(That was my plan. Just trust me) he smiles at her and first gets everything he needs for his new baby. Diapers bottles pacifiers and even orders a crib high chair and changing table. He also gets her new cloths. Finally they reached the baby section of the toy store. "Okay princess pick out any toys or tests you want. Maybe a new teddy to be friends with the teddy you have now"

Ashley smiled at all the new stuff. She knew the stuff was for babies but she didn't care. She was excited to be this man's baby. He was so nice compared to hER parents. She cuddled close to him as they went around the store. She said, "me wan day one." She pointed to a purple teddy with a pink heart on the belly. She said, "what can me call you?"

Ashley pointed over to her parents who abused her and his her face again and keep crying and shaking afraid they would reconize her.

Angela pointed over to the man holding the very dirty girl and said to her husband, "I think that's ashley. She's wearing the same outfit that our daughter was when she left."

Tom looked over at the girl and nodded and said, "I agree. Let's go check it out." He walked over pissed off and said, "Ashley Leah Cruise is that you?"

Ashley just kept her head hidden and didn't react hoping it would make them walk away.

Jeff looked at them annoyed. "Excuse me this is my daughter. I don't appreciate you talking to my daughter that way. Now please let us finish our shopping" he carried her away as the couple walked off.

Ashley was relieved that they didn't reconize Her. She cuddles into her new daddy and smiles big and begins to have another accident getting herself and the man all wet. She begins to cry feeling really bad and hopes he doesn't hit her for it as her parents always did.