LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chicagoland Area!

PaddedChi

Hey im 19, male and new to the community but a life long diaper lover. Highly interested in meeting people. I am straight but will still chat with whoever. Im in the Southwest suburb area so some towns you might know by me are Oakbrook, Downers Grove, Hinsdale, Lombard, Lisle, Woodridge, etc. Feel free to PM me or leave a comment!

I was born there and still have quite a bit of family around there. My dad lived in Mokena for a while. He also ran a shop for one of the big auto repair chains in Orland Park for a while. Ever heard of Blue Island?

1 - don't worry, munches are very low key and no one is exposing themselves or playing, just food with friends in a public place you can walk away from

2 - I'm a straight Daddy who takes care of littles both male & female, gay and straight

• 2 weeks later...

I know there are quite a few munches in the area that cater to all sorts kinks, not sure where to find info on them other than fetlife though. Only one specific ABDL munch that I know about though and they meet the 3rd Saturday of the month:

• 3 years later...

Hey, silly question, but:

I'm going to be in Chicago on the 22nd of october. Going to the P.I.L. show, (assuming my car does not explode on the way there) could really use a place to crash. Just want somewhere to sleep for the night, leave when I wake up. Anyone got a couch I can surf?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...