LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

LGBT win in Ireland

Feel very proud to be Irish today. It was a landslide in the 'yes' camp, who were composed mainly of the new, younger generation. Great to see acceptance and tolerance in the Irish youth - hopefully this is a sea change now for the future. The intolerance and prejudice should be a distant memory of how bad things used to be.

BL

xxxx

Was glad to hear the news getting off the plane, still quite disappointed to see it was just 62% or so. The No side was constantly throwing around red herrings and buying sponsorship / ad space on facebook, google and youtube; I suppose google doesn't screen its YT ad applications.

Hopefully this will be the last LGBT rights issue with an effect on the constitution. I am pretty damn glad that gender recognition won't have to go through referendum. Worst that's come of that so far is Burton using it to grandstand about how I somehow owe Labour my eternal gratitude for bringing forward a deeply flawed first version of the bill.

No surprise their. European are much more open about sex and the human body. Americans on the other hand still hold a Victorian additude about it...... However when it comes to the abdl lifestyle.I can under stand being grossed out by our dirty diapers. But can't stand the automatic connection to child molesters which we are not