LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well that was an interesting start. I am glad he had the morals to stop nurse molicare. A moment or two of pleasure for a lifetime of love sure isn't worth it. I will be waiting for more.

The doctor did immobilize my arm he put me in a sling and told me that a sling like the one I had was usually reserved for those that have rotator cuff surgery it velcros my arm to my stomach. I was told try not to flex your arm. I was soon learning that was easier said than done. Just simply rolling over in bed I found I used my arm. If I used my other arm, I flexed with this one. The real problem was that the arm was figuring out that it was hurt. It was starting to give me pains. The blade was so sharp that it had severed nerves and the severed nerves were searching for the conections. They once had. Since they haven't found them the began to scream. One Officer that he knew blew two fingers off in an accident. He told him he could still feel them due to the same prtinciple they call it fantom pain all it is is the nerves looking for those other nerves when it can't find them it tells the brain they must be hurt they aren't responding. So their mind tells them that they are still feeling those lost didgets.

His arm was healing nicely, but his spirits were taking a beating. Physically he was fine mentally he was still wounded. His bedwetting had arisen from things he had seen in that hell hole he called work. Him getting shived only messed with his mind that much more.

Anita came to Brian and said let's go. Where are we going he asked? WE, have a doctors appointment. We he said? Yep both of us he was dressed in his loose clothes to hide his diapers. She drove to the same building his arm doctor was in except when they entered she went left and he went right. Doctor Anderson is this way he said. Yes I know Anita said but if we went there you would have the apointment not we! We, he said again and and followed her to the left they came to a door that said Dr. Varga Sexual Psychology. Sexual? Brian asked. Sexual! Anita said. She signed them in. Brian was thinking I thought our sex was great , I didn't even mind all that much when she put that hot pink cage on my dick. I knew once I got out of it, Fireworks and I was right. They called her up for the copay and then about 10 minutes later they put them in a room. Brian noticed no couch he guessed that was a stereotype,

Brian, Dr. Varga asked, how do you feel an out it? Brian shrugged his shoulders in an indifferent manner. Are you going to refute what Anita said? Or are you going to agree with it?

• 2 years later...