LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It was a sunny Saturday morning and I had just woke up, I looked at my clock 0623 it said. My heart sank she would be home soon as I rolled I heard the plastic sheet under my sheets crinkle.

I checked my diaper dammit I'm wet again, she is going to kill me. About 2 months ago I started waking up wet, that wouldn't have been so bad but I'm almost 57 years old.

She took me to the doctor who ran tests on my prostate, ruled out urinary infections, could not find a cause for my bed wetting. Which no pun intended pissed her off even more.

She said "that since women tend to be more incontinent than men, I was acting like a woman" so my boxers that I normally wear were replaced by Assurance Briefs from Walmart. These are purple briefs that are supposed to be worn by women because they look like panties that women wear. These were my new daytime attire. At night she got Always Briefs also with purple looking spots on them, also supposed to look like panties. She got Poise pads to use as a diaper doubler also in purple.

She's trying to shame me to act like a man, but I feel at times that she's actually stripping my manhood away.

Edited by Drownedinp
wrong word

She took my hand and I sat with her on the couch.

"What am I going to do with you and your pissing problem" she asked of me? "Do you think I like punishing you almost every day?" I had to watch what I said there I don't want her irate again. "No" I said but felt I was lying through my teeth, because deep down, I thought that she was enjoying emasculating me. She said "I love you you know!"

"Yes" I said because I know that she really did.

She said "I have to get some sleep I still have to work tonight." We were both third shifters I worked at a prison and she worked at a convince store three times a week and I work full time 5 nights a week.

She went to bed and I quietly watched some t.v.

About 5 PM I had to wake her up so she could get ready for her shift. While I cooked dinner. On the nights that I work she cooks and cleans and on my days off I do it for her, and we switch off every other Thursday as we both work Thursday.

Sunday the process started all over again but luckily I was dry this morning so I didn't get beat by the bed wetting board and got to put a D on the top half of the day. I still have to sleep some before going in tonight I work Sunday through Thursday. I was allowed to stay in my night attire until about 1:30 pm before I took a sleeping pill and went back to bed. I wasn't so lucky this time. Had a W on my calender for Sunday afternoon and spent 25 minutes wearing an Always Brief on my head smelling the stale pee and had a burning butt after the same 4 words and 4 swats with the bed wetting board.

This has gone on for 5 months now. Looking on my calender that hangs in our living room for everyone to see, there are a lot more W than D's. I don't even mind the corner treatment other than that damn board. As a kid I was taught that if I screwed up I would be punished, but I tended to learn from my mistakes and remembered to avoid making the same mistake twice.

I knew that I was not wetting my bed on purpose so therefore I could not rectify the problem. She had gone as far a couple of months ago to shave my pubic hairs off, though it felt better and caused fewer diaper rashes, dealing with razor bumps that were left caused a lot more itching than the slight rash.

Besides I had seen her panties in the hamper while washing clothes and have seen slight yellowing in her crotch area and stiffness caused by minor leakage. Just nothing major like my leakage at night that I had no control over!

I came home one day from work and Anita was still asleep and hadn't woken up yet. In our bedroom was the odor of stale pee, after wearing my Always panties on my head for several months now, I knew that smell. I began to sniff my sheets wondering if I had leaked and didn't know it. Not my sheets. As I got closer it was coming from Anita as I slowly moved the blankets off of her there was a major wet spot under her!

Suddenly all the past abuses that I had received from her over the past several months came flooding back, I was thinking that all I wanted was revenge!

• Like 1

Anita awoke and suddenly realized that she had a problem as she was feeling around with her hand to find the extent of her wet spot, then seeing me with a smile on my face, and I saw the deer in the headlights look on her face knowing that she was screwed. I took her by the hand and led her to the living room where the bed wetting board was hung. She began to whimper and was about to burst out crying.

I don't know why but I grabbed her and gave her a bear hug and I said "we won't need this anymore" as I retired the bed wetting board to the trash. I then took her to the tub turned on the water and filled up the tub. I removed her soaked panties and put them in the sink and turned the water on and let them soak as I watched the water in the sink turn yellow.

She was naked now and I assisted her into the tub and began to bathe her washing her body and making sure I got every fold in her crotch area including her clitoris and labia area which sent shivers through her body.

Cleaned her stomach and breast area which sent another shiver through her body.

All this time she is just starring at me waiting for the shoe to drop so to speak. I washed her hair and rinsed all the soap off of her. I then took the fluffy towel and dried her off.

She is still wondering when I am going to act like she did and punish her for her wet bed.

As I got her in the bedroom I took a pair of her panties and said "step in," which she did and I secured them in place, and then placed a bra around her breasts and did it up in the back. I put a shirt and pants on her and placed shoes and socks on her.

She is starring at me the whole time wondering when I am going to punish her.

"Anita, I'm not going to get mad at your wet bed!" She began to cry now saying "I've been so mean to you over the past few months and your being so nice to me why?"

"Anita, when I wet my bed it's not been on purpose and I know you couldn't help it last night." This made her cry even harder.

Through her sobs she related that "she had been a bed wetter until 15 years old and had a brother that did until 16 years old and this was how our mother treated us, I thought that this was the best way, because that's the only way I knew."

"Today you treated me with the love and understanding that I wished my mother had done for me!" I said "I am glad that I took the high road then, I so wanted the revenge for the way you treated me, but I decided this may be a one time thing but if it continues we will see see the doctor and see if there is a problem, if there is we will order some night time protection for you too, but in navy blue your favorite color."

she asked me "would you think I was crazy if I told you I actually felt jealousy towards you because I secretly wished I was wetting my bed again!"

"We can remedy that" I said as I got on line and ordered her diapers and plastic panties in navy blue with a blue pacifier and baby bottle and I ordered her some dark blue Dr. Denton's.

She asked me "if there was any part of the treatment that she gave me that I liked," trying to be funny. "Promise you won't think I'm crazy, I was kind of getting off being dressed in women's disposable panties." She then got on line and ordered some purple material and patterns when I asked "what for" she kissed me and said "a surprise!"

Her diapers arrived about week later and that night we were both diapered for bed and both woke up wet. I had turned my plastic sheet sideways so we were both sharing it now. Anita had ordered rubber sheeting so we both had a rubber sheet on our bed one in the wet zone on both sides. Anita informed me "that she had one on her bed until almost 20 years old," she said that "she just couldn't part with it but eventually it just fell apart."

The next day I gave her another bath and treated her like my baby which she was now becoming. About a week later Anita said "I got my surprise done," she took me to her sewing room and she had the most beautiful purple dress made. "I love it when are you going to wear it? We don't have the most exciting social calendar" I said. Anita began to laugh "it's not for me silly it's for you."

"Me" I said, "but why?" She said "I never had a sister I had only 3 brothers, and when you said you liked to be dressed in women's diaper panties, I was hoping that since I am now your baby, maybe you could you be my part time sister?"

She helped me get dressed in the purple dress, after I got it on I realized how Juvenile it looked on me as she dressed me in white tights and to my surprise had ordered some girly looking shoes. "There called Mary Jane's" she informed me she then placed a brunette wig on me with purple ribbons. I looked in the mirror and started laughing, "Anita said you don't like it?"

"No I love it" I said "but I make one ugly girl!"

Anita said "Yea you do" and laughed with me.

I then dressed her in her baby clothes that she had made for herself in navy blue we looked like twins one in purple, one in blue; I looked at her and said "Beauty and the Beast" which got her laughing again. I loved the sound of her laughter, it had been missing for quite a while.

She said "if we had ever had a daughter I wanted to name her Michelle, can I call you Michelle?" Of course I gave the old line "call me what you want, but late for supper." She kind of looked like I had slapped her. I said "sorry, if you want to call me Michelle then Baby Michelle it is," as the smile returned to her face. I said "Anita what do you want to do today?" I found out soon that involved playing with Barbies, tea party's, we ran the gammet, since we were wearing our toilets we never stopped to use one just used our own.

I found out later that what she was doing is called sissifying me but I didn't care, I finally had my old Anita back, the happy one I married not the vindictive bitch that she had became.

We played most of the day just enjoying each others company. Anita asked "did I tell you I'm up for a promotion to Assistant Manager?"

"No you didn't" I said. She said "Michelle I'm up for a promotion to Assistant Manager." As I began to laugh and said "really tell me more!"

"Well it will mean more hours no more part time, a butt load more money, and I will have Friday and Saturdays off like you and I will be in charge of the overnight shift. At first they were going to pass me over saying I was to much of a bitch towards my coworkers and sometimes the customers, but lately they have noticed an improvement to my attitude, thank you by the way."

"What did I do?"

"You loved me again" she said. I took her hands in mine and looked her straight in her eyes, "Anita I have always loved you!"She said "I thought that I loved you, my abuse," she had a hard time holding back the tears, "of you when you started wetting the bed I thought that that was love, but when I started wetting my bed, again you showed me what love is. I am so deeply sorry for the way that I treated you, and I feel ashamed when I think back of the hell I put you through, can you forgive me?" It probably would look funny if anybody was watching but Baby Michelle kissed Baby Anita on the lips and said "I already have!"

• Like 1

It was time for lunch and we had one of my favorites grilled cheese sandwiches. What I didn't know was as we were about to eat that there was another surprise, Anita put a big purple bib around my neck and tied it up, then handed me a navy blue one for her which I tied around her neck, after it was tied she said "thanks sis." About that time I figured out that she was enjoying role playing with Baby Anita and Baby Michelle. Afterwards we crawled into our bed for a nap.

Now looking above our beds there were two calendars mine was moved from the living room to our bedroom and we still put W and D's on our calendars but lately the both of us were only seeing W ' s without seeing any D's. A few months ago that would have scared me to death . She would have taken my balls off for that I thought. Just to be funny I checked inside my wet diaper to check yep, still there. Anita said "yeah I'm wet to but we'll change after our nap. I said OK sissy." As we snuggled together I saw her smile when I called her sissy.

We fell asleep together one purple baby and one navy blue baby. Both dreaming of very happy thoughts when we both flooded our diapers. That's another W for the day at nap time!

One night at work I was patrolling the outer perimeter. I had to pee so I called on my radio for a "10X7" which for our radio codes is bathroom break there isn't any toilets on the perimeter I pulled up to the main gate and waited for relief to come out and 1. Check me through the metal detector and 2. Take over on perimeter so I wouldn't be abandoning my post.

About that time a code 3 medical was called, which means that all Officer were all now tied up on the call and my job was to position myself to where I could observe the buildings where the code is called from. Prisoners will act sick or injured we've all seen the movies where someone will act sick or injured and as the Officers come to see and open the door and wham the prisoners escape. Give me a break we aren't that stupid. But prisoners will get you here so your focus isn't there that's where the perimeter driver and tower Officers have to be alert to other spots. I'm sitting outside my truck watching all of the buildings inside when my bladder gave way and I wet myself. Since I wasn't being punished any more by Anita the Assurance brand of panties were no longer part of my uniform I had a pair of thin purple panties that Anita had made, she liked keeping me as her sis as much as possible. I wished that I had an Assurance Panty or an Always Panty with the leak guards on tonight. Luckily we wear dark navy blue pants harder to see a wet spot but I still had a few hours left in my shift. I was more worried about the smell in a few hours my pants would start to dry out and smell like well I had pissed them and that would be embarrassing, let alone the truck seat would be wet and the person who relieves me in the morning would be in the same stinky boat.

About that time an empty garbage bag floated by like a parachute and I grabbed it put it on the seat as a way to protect the seat from my peed pants. I logged it in as removing debris from perimeter road even something as insignificant as that must be logged in my log. I thought it was a godsend!

When I got home in the morning I couldn't wait to get out of those pissed pants they were drying enough to make my skin itch and were just starting to reek of stale pee.

Anita got home about that time and saw me rinsing my pants and panties out and asked "what was wrong" I told her about my accident this time she asked "if I was ok" with genuine concern in her voice, I said "I'm fine thank you" but I told her "I sure could have used some protection out there last night." She asked "didn't you have your firearm?" I grinned as I kissed her and said "not that type of protection."

• Like 1

Later that day she left the house and returned a while later with sacks from Walmart it was just 1/2 a mile away. She went into her sewing room and took an Always Brief with her I just thought that she was going to be in there for a while. She was in there off and on for two days she said that "she was done."

"Done with what" I asked her she gave me 4 pairs of purple panties but said "there not normal panties," she turned them inside out and they were thicker and had a rustle to them.

She was so proud of them and she began to tell me "she had fashioned them after an Always Brief they even had the leak guards" and she informed me that "they shouldn't leak unless you do some major flooding." I asked "for what, when I dress up as Baby Michelle?"

"No these are for your work honey." I was in heaven and dropped my trousers and current panties that I was wearing. They were comfortable I'll give her that I tested them and wet a little. I could feel the padding absorb my pee, I felt the outside and though they felt warm from my pee the outer part felt dry. I peed some more and they handled the wetting and were still dry, I emptied my bladder and they were sagging from the weight but no leaks. I gave her a hug and a kiss and said "thank you so much. No more wet pants for me Sissy."

Later we talked about when she was making my life miserable "why didn't I fight back ever?" I took a big breath and said "because I felt like I deserved it, don't get me wrong in 33 years of marriage I have never cheated I have been faithful, there were a few opportunities but I respectfully declined, but I noticed that I had been taking you for granted. That you would always be there, I felt I had forgotten why I married you, because I loved you. When you began to get angry because I was wetting my bed, you were just giving me back what you felt, you felt miserable so you was making me miserable . Does that make sense?"

"Perfectly", she said "your right I felt miserable but it wasn't always you, my life had been miserable, from a bed wetting kid to a bed wetting teenager my mom made me feel miserable almost daily. Then I had such a low self esteem that I lashed out at others before they made me feel insecure. But when you cared for me after I had wet my bed I didn't feel miserable for one of the first times in my life, and I realized that when the times in my life when I didn't feel miserable was when you were by my side making me feel special. You started treating me like your baby and I was able to get rid of a lot of miserable memories and I started to focus on the positive ones now. I think I'm healing inside, I know I have a long way to go still. But I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel, sis."

• Like 1

We both woke up wet once again it was another Saturday morning. We both were beyond wet and almost soaked. Anita wouldn't let me get out of my diaper she pulled hers down and said "it's been a long time since we have played around."

I said "Actually it's been almost 2 years since I have scratched your itch for you but who's keeping track."

I began by kissing her behind her ears, I know that it drives her wild, moving down to her neck is also a excitement zone. I could feel her breathing rate start to increase and knew I was in the ballpark. I moved down her shoulders to her breasts and sucked on a nipple for about 30 seconds while twisting the other between my thumb and forefinger gently, a soft moan escaped her lips moving on down her stomach until I hit her labia and clitoris, her area smelled of stale urine, but after smelling mine with wet panties over my head for months, I could handle it, besides her urine was not as strong as mine so hers wasn't so bad. I continued to lick her clitoris when her body began to spasm in an orgasm. I didn't stop, every time I licked it during the orgasm she would shudder in conjunction with the what my tongue was doing.

a light moan came from her mouth that sounded like "stop," so I did. She said "don't stop now", so I continued on. The orgasm was so strong that a small stream of urine hit my face, she said "sorry I couldn't help it!" That quiet moan was starting to turn into a scream.

We live in a condo with units on both sides so I eased off a bit, so the neighbors won't complain about the noise. I eased up enough that orgasmic wave passed and she began gaining some composure.

I was never a John Holmes sized guy, but I ain't no shorthorn either, but she was pleading for me to "get in now!"

I quickly dropped my wet nighttime clothing and entered her. With both of us wet this morning, the pee acted as a lubricant which started her orgasm going again. She clawed at my bare back with her fingernails trying to draw me closer and deeper, and lifted up and bit my shoulder to stifle a scream. I continued to move in and out and at one time her orgasm squeezed me out. All I heard was, "in," knowing she wanted me back in now! Which I was more than happy to do. We continued for a few minutes longer before I gave her my contribution to the act.

She laid there for a moment and asked me "why it had been two years since we had done this?"

"I said I don't know but apparently you missed it!"

Anita said "you better get another diaper on me, it's morning and I'm already tired enough to go back to sleep, you wore me right out!"

I said in my best cowboy tone, "we aim too please, ma'am and your welcome!"

It being another Saturday. Anita and I woke up wet again but it just didn't seem to matter anymore to either of us! We put our wet nighttime clothing into the washer and got into the shower.

After I scrubbed my little girl down she did the same for me her sister. We than just sat in the tub just letting the shower head run on us until the water started turning cold just holding each other and kissing.

"Memorial day is coming up and are you getting it off?"

"Anita you know I'll be working" one of our mantras in corrections is No rest for the wicked or the Correctional Officers, who guard them! She said "I have all holidays off with my new promotion!"

I looked at "her you got it? Good girl!" She smiled and said "yes, after you helped me to love myself now, the sky's the limit!"

I said "I didn't do much but help you see there is someone there worth loving!"

The next day Sunday our daughter Teresa called, I had better qualify that she wasn't our real daughter because we didn't have any kids of our own. She had been a Foster Kid that had been placed with us for about 4 years we were in the process of adopting her as our own, but with all the red tape and hoops that you have to jump through she had turned 18 and we couldn't adopt her. But we have always been mom and dad to her, and to her 3 kids we were grandma and grandpa, they really didn't know any others. The oldest is 12 years old and on the cusp of becoming a young lady wanting to be an adult already and needing reminders that yes she's almost there but please be a kid for a little while longer. The second is my 9 year old granddaughter and she is autistic and since going to school has blossomed considerably, we had just verily got her out of diapers about two years ago. The third is my grandson he's 7, since his sister was in diapers we had just got him toilet trained before he went to Kindergarten because his sister who is older was in diapers he couldn't figure out why he had to give his up, logical thinking I think. Teresa asked if we "could watch the kids on Memorial Day as her sitter is out of town and they have to work that night at Walmart" her and her new boyfriend both work there. They have to get some sleep from Sunday nights work and return for Monday nights work just like I do. Anita said "you know we love when the kids come over, of course they can." I asked Anita to "make sure that the kids don't bother me because I will be asleep too."

"No problem" she said.

I got home from work on Monday morning and put my normal nighttime attire on and went to bed. It was supposed to be 92 today so I decided to sleep with no covers I would be sweating inside my diapers without them. Being a Correctional Officer for the past 12 years, I tend to get a little paranoid. As soon as someone touches my door handle I wake up 99.99% of the time and then I have a hard time getting back to sleep. About 1:30 pm my door opens I wake up and there is my 7 year old grandson looking at me in my nighttime diapers.

Busted was all I could think of. I was about ready to yell at him to get the hell out of my room and leave me alone. Instead I said "come here" and he got on the bed, staring at my plastic panties. "Grandpa why do you have a diaper on?" I said "well a few months ago I started having accidents, and I wear diapers to keep my bed dry so I can sleep better."

He bought that and asked "if he could borrow my tablet?" I gave him the tablet and he left. He never said anything to his sisters or his mother. Later I was thinking I sure was glad he didn't interrupt Baby Anita and Baby Michelle! That would have been a lot tougher to explain!

The next weekend I was celebrating an anniversary 1 year as a bed wetter.

Not a major milestone but in the last year Anita and I had gotten closer to each other than we had in the past 10 years at least.

She still loved it when her sis, Baby Michelle comes to visit. One Friday Anita dressed me and put a white pair of cotton panties on under my nighttime diapers before I went to bed.

Neither of us had had a dry night in months, so no big surprise when my diapers were soaked on Friday afternoon.

She took me to the living room and began to remove my wet night clothes.

She got to my white panties and she began to yell at me "for having wet my panties."

It was like several months ago all over again.

What I didn't know was she had saved the bed wetting board from the trash, and she began to swat at my white pantied wet ass again.

Anita I asked "what's wrong?"

"Nothing other than you have wet your white panties, how many times have I warned you about this?"

I was totally confused and then I saw it a sly wink. "Oh several times mommy I'm sorry" I said. Whith that she brought out a pair of Rhumba Plastic locking panties and had me step into them, and she locked me in them with just my wet white panties.

She said" for your punishment you have to service mommy," as she opened up her robe and exposed her crotchless panties.

I began to work on her Clitoris and she began to squeal.

She was enjoying it immensely.

Soon she had an orgasm and again when ever my tongue touched her clitoris her body would spasm in time with my licking.

once again her orgasm was so intense that she leaked urine into my face, but this time it wasn't a little it was a deluge.

She was moaning and I had to laugh a little if the neighbors were hearing her they probably thought that I was killing her.

She finally forced my head away from her crotch so she could catch her breath, and regain her composure. But I wasn't through with her yet.

I moved right back in and continued to rack her whole body with spasms, until once again the moans were turning into screams of pleasure.

I was thinking at this time just screw the neighbors.

That was until there was a knock at the door and the voice on the other side "said this is the police!"

I jumped off and ran to my bedroom leaving Anita to answer the door.

I put some pants over my locking plastic Rhumba pants because I can't get them, off I don't have the damn key.

Apparently one of my good neighbors knew that we had been kind of distant from each other as a couple. And called the cops because they thought we were actually fighting, and one of us was hurt. It took like 15 minutes to convince the police that nobody had been hurt, I wasn't abusing her and no she wasn't abusing me.

They had heard us having sex only and Anita opened her robe up enough to show the Officers her crotchless panties.

There was no way I was pulling down my pants to show them my locking plastic Rhumba panties with a wet white panty underneath.

After they had left we both sat on the couch looked at each other and then laughs just rolled out of us. I laughed so hard that I peed myself luckily I had the locking plastic Rhumba panties on, just not much under to absorb my pee and I began to leak on the couch, which made us laugh even more.

That night it was her turn to wet her clean white panties. The next morning being Sunday as I was removing her diapers, I found her wet cotton panties.

I asked her "What the hell is this?"

Anita was beginning to sob as she said "My wet panties"

"That's what I thought they were, how many times have I reminded you to keep your panties dry?"

"Several" she said through her tears.

"What do you think I should do to you for not listening" I said

"Punish me!" She said, still through her sobs.

"How do you propose I punish you, spank you make you wear your wet panties all day under a plastic panty?"

She said "Uh huh."

"Go get me a plastic panty then!"

While she was gone I got the bed wetting board down. She returned with a smaller pair of locking plastic Rhumba pants.

I said "Assume the position", she bent over the arm of the couch with her cute wet butt up in the air. I began to paddle her and she began to cry real tears now.

I didn't really want to hurt her, god knows she had endured worse from her mother over several years, I felt guilty even playing this way with her. I spanked her maybe 7 times without much gusto behind the swats. Then I took her and hugged her until the sobbing ended and l placed her in the locking Rhumba pants and sat her down next to me on the couch.

Soon the wet panties began to cool and started to itch. Every time she began to scratch or move them I would swat her hands and say "No!" Finally she just gave up trying to be comfortable and learned to live with the itch.

About 1330 hours I said "All done, we have to get some sleep for the night."

I released her locking pants and removed her wet panties. She looked real happy then. Before bed I was sure to put loads of diaper rash cream on her butt and front area. But as I was doing so I woke up her passion. We spent the next 45 minutes having some wonderful sex. I then apologized for beating her with the bed wetting board and told her how I felt like I was abusing her like her mother. She said "Your nothing like my mother, you at least love me enough to apologize, and you only spanked me half heartedly, and felt guilty about doing it. She never has apologized yet!"

• Like 1

The next weekend Baby Anita and Baby Michelle came out to play.

Looking in the mirror I still make one ugly girl. But Baby Anita still loves having Baby Michelle her sister over to play.

Today we played with Barbies again. Poor Barbie I said too bad she's not anatomically correct, she doesn't have a who, who!

Anita showed me Ken and made the joke he must really be confused! That got us both laughing! Talking like kids about sex. Of course when I heard what sex was and how it was performed it sounded disgusting and I swear to god, I told the kid that told me what it was, "My parents never did that!" Now I'm older I'm the middle of 5 kids so I guess my parents had at least 5 times. I told Anita that story and she said "Oh my god, I said the same thing!" We both laughed at that one because I've heard more than one person tell me that they said the same thing!

• 1 year later...

Anita got some bad news seems her mother had a heart attack, she was still alive, she was in a Cardiac Care Unit of the hospital in Ogden, Utah where Anita was from. We both took leave and flew into Salt Lake City. We rented a car and drove the 25 miles or so north to Ogden. She was in a hospital

I know about Anita's childhood a teenage bedwetting. She told me about a year and a half ago after she had an accident. She thought I was going to punish her. I loved helped her clean up, and get a bath, she was pretty shook up about it. She told me how her and Rudy had wet their beds until she was 15, She told me how you handled the wet beds, some of your punishments. I saw why she was so scared to have an accidet. I talked her through that I couldn't punish her after what she had been through. By

ByShe loved it to much to remove it and mourned it's passing, Brian though. What would Anita's mother think if she found out Anita is wetting her bed again, what would she think if she found out I wet my bed he thought? To Brian he felt it was poetic justice, she had treated Anita like a piece of shit for something she herself was doing now. That had to be a punishment in itself. The tables had turned in an odd way it was like when he was wetting his bed and she wasn't. She punished him. When she wet her bed that first time, she expected him to act just like she had and it surprised her when he had treated her with kindness. It had surprised her mother when she had treated her with kindness, the same kindness he had treated her with. He remembered how bad she had felt afterwards. That had to be a torture in itself. He wondered if Jean felt the same way?

After her mom was on the mend, they flew back into Phoenix. When they got back to the condo they had a little fun with each other, Brian was dressed as baby Michelle. Anita gave him a kiss and said thanks for not spilling the beans about me bedwetting again to my mom. Brian said you know I knew your brother was gay, but I never knew that he was like me a transvestite. Anita said It's even worse than that he still wants to wet his bed, he stopped but has since been trying to revert back into it. He's envious of you that you wet your bed now, me too because I'm wetting mine again. It gets worse, he has a crush on you. I wasn't sure it bothered me or not but I still am totally into woman. I said to Anita I'm not into guys like him, I love woman, especially you Anita, I really do love you. But tell me after your brother quit wetting his bed, he was allowed to to return to wearing boys clothes, it was your ideal dress him as a girl still wasn't it? Anita got a sheepish grin on her face, yes and no. He came to me and told me that he missed his girls wear, I was the one that dressed him up when mom caught him. She surprised us all she didn't come unglued, she asked if he liked dressing like that and he told her yes. She started buying him woman's clothes after that for home use only. Outside he wore men's clothes to school and the like as soon as he got home he was dressed like me.

This is sexual, please dont read if it offends you.

It was nice to be back home. Anita was how should I put this horney as hell when we returned. She wasn't happy with the mundane sex she wanted it rough, that was a side I had never seen of her in all our years of marrage. She wanted me to tell her how naughty she was to still be wetting her bed at her age. She wanted to me to tell her how worthless she was. She wanted me to pull down her wet diapers and bare ass spank her, (Her words). Not to hold anything back.

I had to return to work that night. I looked above our bed at or bedwetting charts. It had been months since they had been updated. They all were big W's no D's. I guess we got so used to wetting our bed and just stopped updating them. Oh well! I thought I'm happier now than a bull with two peters. Anita was the love of my life, she always had been, it's just better now. I am 58 years old Anita is 55, but looks like she could pass as 45. Her mother still looks good for being almost 76 years old. Anita's got good genes. Most guys my age dream about younger woman, for a while I dreamed about an actress that was very popular on tv, and there was a coworker that caught my eye. But Anita fills my dreams now. Like I had a chance with the popular actress! Hell even the coworker for that matter. Anita is my wife and I don't have any thoughts about any other woman now. Lately she has been a tiger in bed, she has a sexual appitite that I haven't seen since we were first married.

At work that night I was on the yard, I longed to be on the outside looking in. Driving the perimeter was my favorite place to be . We were checking units and was walking around the yard just ensuring things stayed quiet, it was Christmas Eve. Usually the inmates are quiet, they have gifts and things donated through several charities. They don't get to keep certain things, but things like Shampoo, Conditioner, soap,

Anita arrived at the hospital. She saw the bandage on my arm and began to cry. I tryed to tell her it looked worse than what it was, a lie I knew but it was my attempt to make her feel better. The cute nurse returned that knew what a Mollicare was. She saw Anita and I swear I saw the smile sag just a bit. That was me, in my line of work you watched people's faces, there smiles and eyes talked volumes. If a prisoner was hiding contraband watch his eyes when you ask about where his contraband was inevitably he would check where it was at by looking in the general direction of where it was hidden. The Nurses smile showed disapointment.