LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brands

Horrible at best, pretty much on par with depends adjustable "underwear" for overall absorbency- except they only have one tape so the fit is even worse than the worse.

ordered (what i assume is UK since am in UK) attends slip regular (4 tapes) M9 yesterday evening. Should be here when i get home from work. will see what they are like then.

You're talking about either the adjustable one (i.e. the "one fastener per-side 'belted' style" for really fat people), or the crap American (I.e. three tapes per side) version and not the European / UK one, right?

I think the standard UK Attends M 10's are great :/

Ah, yeah. I was referring to the crap American version. I haven't tried the UK version, though I have heard they are on par with where tena's plastic diapers used to be. A moderate diaper that's neither really good nor really bad. Any truth to that?

Think i ordered a size too small. Still fit but would have prefered slightly larger. Seen to be holding up well after 4 hours with plenty of wettings.

Ah, yeah. I was referring to the crap American version. I haven't tried the UK version, though I have heard they are on par with where tena's plastic diapers used to be. A moderate diaper that's neither really good nor really bad. Any truth to that?

As to "Moderate", it depends what you want in a diaper. I think Fabine's, Bellissino's ComfiCare's, Dry24/7's etc. are just way too thick/bulky for my little, hence I prefer brands like Attends, ID, Tena, ABU, Cuddlz, AwwSoCute and older Bambinos.