LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sweet Surprises

turtlepins

I had a messy diaper in town yesterday. My doctor's office is just down the road from where I was shopping when it happened, so I drove over there. As I was entering the suite where my doctor can usually be found one of my favorite nurses greeted me up front. I explained what happened and asked to use their bathroom to change, because I didn't know where else to go. She took my diaper bag and led me back to a bathroom I'd never been in before that had a changing table for adults and all the right stuff for cleaning up after a messy diaper! She told me to call her when I was all cleaned up and left the room. I didn't notice she had my diaper bag until I was finished cleaning everything up. When I called she came in and helped me put the clean diapers on. I didn't have to drive forty-five minutes with a messy diaper and I didn't have to pay for the service rendered. Those were sweet surprises.

I'm thinking of spearheading some sort of movement to provide places for adults who wear diapers to change and clean up. Last Monday I was in the same three diapers for twelve hours! Yuk!

I think adult changing rooms sounds good tho I think not many people would actually use them.

Although it sounds like a good idea, having a place to change would be difficult for some of us to use. It takes so much courage for some of us to even run into a shop to buy diapers (even when we are miles away from home).

That nurse sounds really nice.