LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help Finding Nappy Clips/Pins

The other night I put my baby into a terry nappy for the first time. After mastering the fold, I struggled with fixing the nappy in place with pins.

Even after I had managed to put the pins in place, the nappy wasn't tight enough.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Are there any nappy fasteners/clips available in adult baby size in the UK?

Any help would be much appreciated.

i second that...I use snappi's every night on my cloth diapers and they keep the diaper the tightest I've ever worn. I usally us one like they are intended for baby's then I use 2 others below it, pulling the legs together. I cut the bottem end off and just stretch it as much as I can, that keeps the diaper super tight for me.

Curved Dritz diaper pins (baby diaper pins) work well for me. The tightness issue you mentioned could be because the diaper is too long or too wide. I have a 38" waist and use a diaper that is 27" wide (standard width diaper flannel) and approximately 34" long. Diapers will tend to loosen up after they are pinned simply because fabric stretches.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The other night I put my baby into a terry nappy for the first time. After mastering the fold, I struggled with fixing the nappy in place with pins.

Even after I had managed to put the pins in place, the nappy wasn't tight enough.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Are there any nappy fasteners/clips available in adult baby size in the UK?

There are many factors here; diaper type and size, fold, of which there are many,