LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New rp

" it's ok sweetie that what's your diaper is there for finish your num nums and aftern we will change you." Heather said as she continued to feed and tickle him

Lily nodded ." I'll help you." She said

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Samuel gave her the dishes she had used and he began cleaning his own, after giving her the rubber gloves, so she wouldn't get her skin too wrinkled from the water. He scrubbed everything away from his plate and silverware without that much of a thought, using the towel carefully.

Oliver was relieved and scared; relieved that she was being so nice, but scared that he was being treated like such a baby. How old did they think he was, eighteen months old? After he was fed the remainder of his baby food, and tickled, he spoke to his mother, "Mommy, after you change my diapie, what do I do? Just sit on the couch?" Yesterday, he had told his friends that they could come over today, and...he hadn't cancelled their meeting. He was suddenly rather nervous and fidgety; what if they came, and saw what he now looked like? What if they thought he was just a big, stupid baby?

(Can you RP one of his friends while I RP the other one?)

Lily washed her plate and silverware after her father was done and went back to the living room and laid down on the couch for a nap.

" well sweetie I believe your father said nap time after lunch. So I'm going to. Have you then put you in your crib for a nap.would you like a bottle for your nap." Heather asked cleansing Oliver's face and the high chairs tray

Oliver let her wash his face, and wriggled slightly in his seat. "I'd like a bottle for nap time, Mommy." He admitted, wincing at the feeling of his wet diaper rubbing against his body. After a moment, he felt more pressure in his bladder, and had to release it into the diaper, making it wetter than it already was. Blushing deeply, he continued to squirm quite a bit; the warm, wet infant's diaper restricted his movement and smushed against his thighs and bottom, reddening them and starting to make everything ache. Oliver felt humiliated by his wetness, that was safely hidden under his footed pajamas, so he ducked his head. He tried moving himself so his diaper wouldn't chafe him, but his frantic, uncomfortable squirming just made it hurt worse, and he stopped, sucking his thumb. The boy didn't enjoy being treated like this as much as he thought, but it still felt nice to be cared for. Besides, he wasn't hurting; they weren't making fun of him, just treating him like the big baby he figured he now was.

Samuel rubbed his head after he put everything away. He smiled at Oliver and pat his head gently. "Have a good nap, okay, sweetie?" The teenage boy nodded, and cooed, "I will, Daddy." Then, he sat down in the chair in the living room, watching television with the volume lowered so he wouldn't wake his daughter.

Heather took Oliver's hand and led him to the nursery." Ok lay down and I'll get you into a big boy diaper since that one is kind of small. Heather opened the new diapers. They were blue with teddy bear print. She took one out and got the wipes and powder and cream.

Lily was sleeping peacefully on the couch

Oliver sucked on his pacifier, that was clipped to his onesie, before he was made to lie down. He obeyed, spitting out the pacifier and crawling onto the changing table, where he lay on his back like a good baby. While he was humiliated that he had to have his mother change his sopping wet diaper, it seemed like the better option, as opposed to laying in his urine all day. "Mommy, what gonna happen later today? I told my friends to come over before I had to get in my diapies and not be a big boy; what if they try to make fun of me?" He whispered, now realizing what he had planned before he'd been treated like this. His attire was babyish, in his onesie and thick, wet diaper and panties, he was sucking his thumb, and he looked extremely embarrassed.

Samuel smiled to himself, and felt a little tuckered out with everything that had happened, himself. So he covered Lily up, and saw that it was getting dark outside rather early tonight. Happy to have an excuse to go to bed, he went off to the bathroom and took a shower, washing his hair and body so he would be clean for his wife.

(I'm going to RP his first friend. Can you be the other one? They'll come over and help Lily "babysit".)

Heather undid am his onesie and saw his saturated diaper." Oh someone has done lots of potty in their diaper. She said tickling his sides. She undid his plastic pants. She listened to him as she undid the tapes and started to clean him up." Well after your nap I'll dress you in big boy clothes but the diaper stays your clearly need it."

Relieved, he giggled when his sides were tickled and nodded his head. "Okay, Mommy. I'll wear big boy clothes and my diaper until my friends go bye-bye." He told her, letting her clean him up effectively when he remembered that his sister had the job of taking care of him. If his sister had to take care of him tonight..and his friends were coming over.. He shuddered at the thought. After a while, he began to wriggle restlessly, and waited for his onesie to be clipped onto him again, yawning tiredly.

Heather removed the old diaper and powdered Oliver's bottom before getting out a night time diaper. Which was clearly super thick. She slid it under him and soon had the flap over and taped it up. She snapped his onesie and helped him down." Ok into the crib I'll be right back with your bottle ok."

Oliver didn't have to be told twice. After his backside was powdered and he was taped into his extremely thick nighttime diaper and snapped into his large onesie, he was going to leave himself, but then he was helped off the changing table by his mother. When she told him to go into his new crib, he nodded and was going to toddle over to it, then found that his nighttime diaper spread his legs out too much for that. "I'll wait for my nummy baba, Mommy." He cooed before dropped into a crawling position and crawled into the crib with his Thomas the tank engine blanket and pacifier clipped to his onesie, covering himself up and looking around the crib, when he saw a bright blue teddy bear. Happy to see it, he reached over and clutched it to his chest under the blanket, waiting eagerly for his new bottle of milk.

Heather smiled seeing Oliver crawl into his crib. She went downstairs to make him a warm bottle of milk. She got a new bottle and poured the milk in and heated it in the microwave for a bit.. As she was making her way back to the nursery she saw her daughter fast asleep on the couch and played a kiss on her cheek before going. Back to her nursery. " here's your bottle baby have a good nap."

Oliver nodded, grabbing the nice, warm bottle from his mother with a smile. "I will, Mommy." He cooed, laying back in the crib with the bottle in his mouth. As he began to suckle the warm, creamy milk, he drifted off into a blissful sleep, lips still around the nipple that he suckled so much. He obviously enjoyed this, with his little hands clutching the bottle and his mouth curled into a happy little smile. The mobile chimed above his crib, and he closed his eyes as he listened, drinking his milk bottle like a good baby.

Samuel glanced over at her nervously. "They are? Well..that sounds like fun for Oliver, but what if they come a bit early? What will we do then? His friends usually come about here pretty early, and they might want to see him quickly..." He trailed off when he heard the doorbell ring. He looked at his wife, and awaited some form of response, before hesitantly heading to the door with her nearby.

One of Oliver's friends was a tall boy named Peter, who wore a dark red jacket and jeans. He and his companion had arrived at Oliver's home, and he now waited for his friend to answer the door.

(Can u be his other friend?)

( I might as well absolutely nothing happening with my character)

Tim waited outside with Peter. He wore a blue hoodie and black jeans.

Heather heard the doorbell ring and looked to her husband." Just tell them he isn't home at the moment and come back later." She said

(I have an idea. Maybe she could assist them in some way? I'm sorry that I'm not doing a good job with including your character.!

Peter watched as the man standing at the doorway spoke, "Oliver isn't here. He'll be back later-" The boy cut him off. "Don't worry, I'm not here to see him. He told me that he's out somewhere; didn't say where, though. We just wanted to see Lily." He smiled to himself; if he could get answers from anyone, he'd get them from her. After all, she was the one who had sent the...interesting pictures of Oliver to him from her phone." He nudged Tim, and waited for him to enter when the man stepped away from the door.

Samuel wasn't sure about all this. He swallowed hard, then backed up, calling to Heather, "They're here to visit Lily." He was rather nervous, but said nothing more, accompanying his wife to bed so he could get some rest while the kids hung out.

Heather wondered what the boys were up to and looked downstairs to see her daughter still sound asleep." She's sleeping." Heather said trying to piece together what was going on

Peter smiled to himself. "We can wait for her to wake up, if you'd like. Besides, we have nothing better to do." He gazed at the man and woman calmly, until Samuel backed up from the door so they could enter. Peter slipped inside, without making a sound, and after taking off his shoes and putting them with the others, heard something coming from upstairs. It sounded like crying. A smirk crossed over Peter's face as he grabbed his phone, and gazed at the pictures of a diapered Oliver that his sister had sent him before putting away the phone as the crying grew louder. "Hey, there." He whispered to Lily, knowing that she could lead them to her brother.

In her slumber lily heard someone talking and woke up. Since she was little if she didn't get a full nap she was a bit cranky. She turned around and saw Peter and Tim." Why are you here." She said stretching.

Peter rubbed the back of his head with a friendly smile. "We're here to help you take care of the baby." He whispered into her ear, a mischievous glint appearing in his eyes as he listened to the babyish screaming that came from upstairs.

" upstairs room on the right." She said before turning back over to continue her nap.

Heather went to her husband." I don't feel right about this honey. I think something is up." Heather said worried about her sons well being

Samuel nodded, and responded, "I have the baby monitor right here, so we can hear what happens in there." He held the item in his hand, and listened carefully. He was keeping an eye on Lily from where they were, to see that she wasn't woken by anything.

Peter walked up the stairs, and flung open the door to the wailing boy's room. He sighed, and bent down in front of the crib. "Hi, Ollie. You okay?" In response, the diapered boy cringed before whispering, "...No." When he heard the squirming boy continue his cries and saw that he was in a great deal of pain, he picked him up, being much taller and more powerful than the other teenage boy. "Hey, settle down, baby; we're here to help. You'd like that, wouldn't you, baby?" Oliver nodded, and Peter lay him on the changing table, giving his diapered rear a pat before removing his onesie. He wrinkled his nose at the smell of the wet diaper, but said nothing of it, and spoke rather calmly while changing him watching in disapproval as Oliver fussed and squirmed, trying to get away, "I've babysat for my younger cousin before; I know how to change diapers, and yours happens to be larger than the ones I've been through. Now stop squirming; I'm not going to do anything I'm not meant to." Peter assured him, wiping him off after discarding the baby diaper and powdering his backside before getting the lotion. He smirked, watching as Oliver blushed deeply, and rubbed it in where it was meant to be. After redressing him, he gave the other boy his teddy bear. "You forgot your little friend. Now come with me; you know what I have in mind." With that, Peter swept Oliver off the table and into his arms, cradling him sensually with lust in his eyes as he walked down the stairs, motioning for his friend to follow.

Tim watched Peter handle Oliver and was surprised by what he saw. He didn't think he would be so gentle with Oliver. As he headed downstairs Tim followed.

" well that was unexpected." Heather said to Sam

Samuel nodded his head in agreement. "I thought they'd make fun of him, to tell you the truth. At least they're being good to him." He sounded relieved, as if a large weight had just been lifted off his shoulders.

Peter cradled Oliver in his arms, and stroked his hair. The boy wriggled and whimpered, his tummy growling, and Peter smiled. "Hungry, sweetheart?" After he was nodded to, he glanced over at Tim. "Would you be a doll and get something for him? He's a little fussy, and if I left him with you, his whining would get you upset." He then returned his affection to Oliver, who clung to his body tightly as he stroked his hair. When Oliver truly started fussing, Peter merely looked over at him, popping a finger in his mouth. When the boy suckled on the finger, he smirked, and pat his rumbling gut affectionately. "Ollie's being a good boy for uncle Peter, huh?" Oliver clung to him tighter and nuzzled him gently, sucking the finger rapidly.

Tim went into the kitchen and checked the fridge where he found some bottles ache picked one and went back into the living room and gave it to Peter

Lily heard all the noise as she was sleeping and got up and headed to her room.