LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New rp

Heather listened to the conversation but chose to stay out of it for now. She caught a whiff ft what was in Oliver's pants but stayed silent. As she heard what Sam said about Oliver." Me too pee per accidents are one thing but poopy accidents are a whole different thing. Remember when the kids were little and we were potty training. One accident and it was back to diapers. If only it was that easy." Heather said

Lily seeing her brother wasn't coming anytime soon decided to head downstairs where she saw her parents." Can I get my own room now. I don't want my stuff smelling like piss and shit."

Samuel looked at Lily, and then responded, "...We'll see." He looked at Heather, then lifted an eyebrow. "Actually, you gave me an idea. After I checked the laundry this morning, I saw that almost everything he had cleaned himself had been covered in...urine and...number two. He's probably been having accidents for a while, but might be scared to tell us." Sighing, he rubbed his neck after hearing her comment. After a moment of silence, he spoke up, "All of his clothing is dirty, his bed is messed up, he certainly can't stay in his room if he will mess the bed up again, and it would be too costly to get him something to truly protect the mattress he has with everything else we have to buy. He keeps falling on the floor, and hurting himself when he has nightmares or wets himself.. I hate to say this...but..." He clapped a hand to his neck, and took a deep breath. "I think...that we should put him back into diapers. At night, at the very least, so he doesn't mess anything up. Maybe get him some bars around the bed so he doesn't hurt himself; he did have a large bruise on his head from tumbling out of it. We could put it upstairs, so he can have some privacy from his sister, maybe...in the nursery. After all, have more diapers left upstairs in the nursery then we do undergarments that fit him, and I don't enjoy changing dirty diapers, but if he keeps having problems, then...I don't know what we'll do. See a doctor, probably." He sighed, then added, "I don't want to humiliate him, or make him feel like he's done something wrong; I just want to help him with his issue, and going back to diapers is the least expensive option I can think of. Besides, sharing a room with his sister in the state that he is in could be humiliating for him. No offense to you, Lily, but I can imagine that you wouldn't take well to seeing him in..diapers."

Oliver had just removed his soiled breeches. He washed them off quickly in the bathroom, draining the mess away in the toilet, and sprayed the bathroom with air freshener. Then he put them in the laundry basket, turned on the shower, and climbed inside, nursing on his thumb. He felt so scared and babyish, like a little boy who had just been scolded, and he had always had a habit of thumb-sucking. After he was done clumsily cleaning his body and washing away the accident, he watched it flow down the drain and winced when he felt a deep pain in his thighs and bottom. He stepped out of the shower after putting a towel on the floor, and had to bite his lower lip after the pain grew worse. His bottom and thighs, after further inspection, were fire-engine red with a terrible rash, and it nearly made him start crying, it hurt so much. After drying himself, he left the bathroom with a towel around his waist, walking strangely because of how much his rash ached.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lily nodded." The room smells awful and Minot cleaning up something he messed up.if u do put him in diapers he deserves it. I can't share a room with a baby."

Heather listened to what her husband said then her daughter." I think it's what's best for him. Until he can be honest about it. In sure a little time in diapers will fix him right up. Did he have a rash from his accident last night? You remember how sensitive his skin was when he was a baby."

Lily nodded." The room smells awful and Minot cleaning up something he messed up.if u do put him in diapers he deserves it. I can't share a room with a baby."

Heather listened to what her husband said then her daughter." I think it's what's best for him. Until he can be honest about it. In sure a little time in diapers will fix him right up. Did he have a rash from his accident last night? You remember how sensitive his skin was when he was a baby."

Samuel nodded his head, and spoke calmly to Lily, "Alright, then; the air freshener is right in the bathroom. I think that will help you freshen up your room some, okay?" He listened very carefully to his wife, then decided to fetch the supplies from the furnished nursery; he got a changing mat, baby powder, diaper rash oil, a very thick diaper adorned with pictures of Thomas the tank engine, plastic pants, and a bright blue pacifier in case the boy grew agitated or started sucking his thumb. Without another word, he went into the bathroom and spoke to his son-who had not yet noticed what he held in his arms-calmly, as the boy began to walk out of the room, "Oliver, come here with Daddy, okay?" Bitter and in pain, the teenager turned around and Samuel hid the items behind his back. "Lie down on the mat." He told the teenage boy, who obidiently flopped onto his back, using the oil to rub him over his thighs and bottom. Wincing, the boy recoiled, but Samuel's grip heaved his legs up into the air helplessly as the man powdered his privates and grabbed the immensely thick baby diaper.

Oliver squirmed frantically, glaring at his father bitterly when the man gave him a light smack on his aching thigh. "Don't try anything, honey; you've been having bad accidents, and the diaper will help, okay?" He assured the boy, sliding the diaper under the squirmy boy and taping it up soon after. Then, he pulled the plastic pants over the diaper and locked them in pace, before cooing, "The plastic is so there are no leaks. Now, it's okay, baby; don't you cry." Samuel assured the teenager, patting his tummy and popping the pacifier into his mouth when he kept kicking and whining in agitation. When the boy tried to get up, the thickness of the diaper was so immense that it held him back, so Samuel grabbed his hand and helped him up off the changing mat, patting his padded rump. "Walk with Daddy, baby." Oliver began to walk, the bulk between his legs making it difficult for him to do anything but waddle slowly. Crinkling sounded with each step he took, and he spat out the pacifier, which Samuel retrieved and hid in his pocket. When the man let go of his son's hand, he took a shaky step by himself, then fell back on his diapered rear with a cry of protest. Samuel picked him up, and helped him walk into the kitchen, where the boy muttered, "There are only three chairs, and you know it."

The man realized that, indeed, there were only three chairs in the kitchen. The usual fourth was gone, though it wasn't his doing, and there didn't seem to be anywhere for the boy to sit down. "I'll try finding it, okay? Maybe you can use another one for now-" Oliver pouted and snapped at him, annoyed by what had happened, "I don't want to wear a diaper, I'm not a stupid baby!" Samuel laughed in response, before truly replying, "Do big boys go pee-pee and poopy in their pants while taking a nap?" Humiliated, the teenage boy folded his arms, and snarled, "No, but that's besides the point." He grimaced at the sight of his babyishly patterned diaper, reaching down to tug at the plastic panties, which remained stiff and unyielding to his touch. Oliver continued fidgeting and squirming in his new diaper, that crinkled as he did so, shivering with cold and pouting. "I'm cold." He mused, tugging at the unrelenting panties again. Samuel headed into the nursery and returned with a blanket similarly patterned to the boy's thick diaper. He watched as the teenage boy waddled into the living room and sat down, before covering the boy up.

"Mommy and Daddy are going to have a talk with you about what's going to happen, okay, baby?" Samuel questioned the boy as he sat down next to him. He kept his voice very calm and friendly, stroking his son's long, blond hair affectionately with each word. Oliver grabbed his blanket, then gazed at his diaper after lifting the blanket, prodding the crinkly garment as the sickly baby smell of the clean diaper wafted up to his nostrils. Samuel watched the boy break down, scared and embarrassed, before silencing him by putting the pacifier in his mouth. "It's all gonna be okay, sweetie; it's for your own good." Oliver had tried spitting out the blue pacifier, but ended up accidentally sucking it instead. Samuel just sat there, watching, as his son's bad mood dissolved with every suckle of the pacifier. "I can take it out now, if you'd like." He told the boy, whose eyes were still full of tears, reaching over tentatively to remove it. Oliver responded by moving his head away, and continuing to suckle.

Heather saw her husband helping Oliver to the living room and decided to join him for a conversation with their eldest child. As she made her way to the living room she could smell the baby fresh scent of the diaper. Making her way to the living room she sat on the couch and looked at her son. She could tell he was hurting and noticed him sucking on the pack and becoming more calm. She knew he needed this.

Samuel gazed at their child as he sucked the bright blue pacifier, stroking his light colored hair gently while his sobs faded into nothing. "I know that you don't feel good about this, and I don't blame you, but you've been really stressed lately." The boy nodded in silent agreement, fingering the pacifier while drool trickled down his lip, which the man wiped away. "This isn't so people can laugh at you; I'd never dream of taking you out in public like this. The point is, that you've been going potty where you aren't meant to, and you're also getting extremely stressed, aren't you?" The dark haired man watched Oliver squirm uncomfortably in his new diaper, sucking his little pacifier in a desperate attempt to keep himself calm. He then smiled to himself as the boy nodded in silent agreement once again, and moved closer to him, crawling into his lap with the blanket over his little body. "Your Mommy can talk first, okay? You're probably tired of hearing me talk your sweet little ears off, aren't you, pumpkin?" He cooed, chuckling when Oliver curled up, head resting on his shoulder as he calmed himself down, pacifier clenched tightly in his mouth. Samuel knew that the boy was whimpering in humiliated protest, but the pacifier never left his mouth. Patting his diapered rump affectionately, he stroked his naked back, knowing that the crinkly-diapered and embarrassed boy wanted this more than he cared to admit.

Heather looked at her son and smile reassuringly." Oliver honey listen this isn't to punish we just want to help you. You haven't been making it to the potty often and instead of having to clean up your clothes and bedding now you just need to find one of us to change you. We promise we won't make this embarrassing for you and we just want you to know we're here for you."

Lily ate her breakfast and walked out into the living room where she saw her brother. She quickly turned around and headed upstairs. She made her way to the bathroom and let out a good laugh

Heather looked at her son and smile reassuringly." Oliver honey listen this isn't to punish we just want to help you. You haven't been making it to the potty often and instead of having to clean up your clothes and bedding now you just need to find one of us to change you. We promise we won't make this embarrassing for you and we just want you to know we're here for you."

Lily ate her breakfast and walked out into the living room where she saw her brother. She quickly turned around and headed upstairs. She made her way to the bathroom and let out a good laugh

The thickly padded teenage boy nodded his head, continuing to suckle on his large pacifier when his younger sister walked in. He felt a surge of discomfort and fear, and watched with drool trickling onto his tummy as his sister left. Tiredness began to creep in; he had gone to bed so late last night that he couldn't help but yawn through his pacifier. "Is a certain someone ready for naptime?" His father cooed, stroking his long, blond hair gently. Oliver rubbed his tear-filled eyes with his fists while he nodded, babbling incoherently while sucking his baby blue pacifier. As his father scooped him up in his Thomas the tank engine blankie, he squirmed in his matching diaper with a loud crinkle. The man holding him cooed into his ear, "Don't worry, little boy; Daddy's taking you to your bed." Relaxing slightly, he closed his eyes when his father brought him up into...his bedroom. Oliver stared at his new bed; it now had bars at the sides, identical to a crib, so he wouldn't fall out, and there was a mobile chiming above it. His father set him down inside, raising the bars so he wouldn't be able to leave on his own, and watched the diapered boy squirm. He sucked his pacifier, and whined, "Daddy, what about sissy?" The man covered him up and crooned, "She'll take good care of you while Mommy and Daddy leave to get supplies." Oliver pouted through his pacifier when his father ventured down the stairs after turning off the light, and folded his arms over his naked chest. He smushed his thighs together when he felt pressure in his bladder, and sucked his pacifier harder as urine seeped into his thick diaper.

Samuel headed down the stairs, and smiled at his wife. "We need to head out and get supplies for him; I'm sure that Lily will take good care of him. Besides, we're running low on groceries, that it's about time we go buy some." He told her calmly, rubbing his neck. After a moment of silence, he got himself dressed in proper clothing.

(Can Lily humiliate Oliver while she "babysits" him?)

Heather smiled seeing her son sleeping peacefully and left the nursery with Sam." Let's hope she didn't have plans. But it's good to see him happy again.im going to get dressed so we can go out ok." Heather said

Lily was in the bathroom taking a nice shower. As she got out she grabbed the air freshener for her room, as she made it back she sprayed the freshener and opened the window. She sat in front of her make up mirror and started to comb her hair as she laughed about her new baby brother

Heather smiled seeing her son sleeping peacefully and left the nursery with Sam." Let's hope she didn't have plans. But it's good to see him happy again.im going to get dressed so we can go out ok." Heather said

Lily was in the bathroom taking a nice shower. As she got out she grabbed the air freshener for her room, as she made it back she sprayed the freshener and opened the window. She sat in front of her make up mirror and started to comb her hair as she laughed about her new baby brother

Samuel nodded, and responded, "I hope so, too, but I'm sure they'll be fine... I'll wait for you in the car, dear." With that, he used his keys to unlock the car, and slid inside the driber's seat. He knew that his wife was still probably tired, and didn't want to stress her out by making her drive them to the store.

Oliver awoke, rubbing his eyes. He examined his sister from in the nursery crib, shivering in fear, and squirmed in his wetness. "Sissy, I gotta pee-pee diapie.." He cried babyishly, too scared and mortified to process his embarrassingly infantile speech. The freshener she sprayed tickled his nose and made him gag, but the scent of his own pee was worse, he had to admit. So, he awaited a changing, closing his eyes and praying that she would forget all about the times he had insulted her in the past and treat him nicely..

( I thought he was in the nursery not his old room)

Heather got dressed put on some makeup and made her way to the car." I'm all ready honey." She said buckling her seat belt

Lily heard Oliver and began to laugh." Oh this is funny. Not only did you piss yourself. You pissed your " diapee." And you expect me to change you. Your joking I'm not going anywhere near your pissy diaper. Remember all the times you made fun of me. Now your just a stupid baby who pisses and shits in his pants. Can't wait to show everyone at school Oliver the big dumb baby."

Oliver squirmed, and stared at her in mortification. "Sissy, I'm not a baby!" He cried, writhing about in his own, wet mess as he broke down into tears. He grabbed the wooden block that had been placed inside of his crib, and threw it at her after sitting up straight, screaming, "Fuck you!" If she was going to humiliate him by showing everyone at her school his wet diaper, he might as well make his hard for her. Squirming in his thick, infantilely-patterned Thomas the tank engine baby diaper, the teenage boy began to fuss and kick his legs at her, frustrated that Lily was acting like this. Not only was he in his new room(the nursery, no less), trapped in a crib like an infant, but his diaper was swollen and oozing with urine right into his panties, and his stupid, sadistic bastard of a younger sister wasn't helping him out of it.

Samuel smiled at Heather, kissing her cheek gently before starting to drive the car. "Okay, Heather." When they reached the infant-care store, he stopped the car and unlocked the doors so his wife could get out with him. The man led her into the store, and glanced at the items they needed on a list he had brought, reading them off to himself, "Extra large nighttime diapers, plastic panties, extra large baby clothes, baby food, a bottle, baby toys, baby formula..." He tapped his chin, glancing over the list again, before heading off to find the items contained within it. Of course, he made sure his wife had a chance to help him, letting her come with him as he looked around.

Lily easily caught the block and dropped it. She saw him kicking and laughed." You really are just a stupid baby. First you kissed your bed when you had to share a room with me which is disgusting. Then you start pissing your diapers. How did you even get potty trained. Oh well doesn't matter now your back in diapers like you belong. I'm sure you aren't even upset about now you don't even have to worry about cleansing yourself. Your disgusting Oliver." Lily said as she closed the door and went downstairs

" we're going to need daytime diapers too, changing pad, wipes." I'll get the clothes and accessorys I'll let you handle the diapering." Heather said as she made her way to the area of the store she knew the supplies would be in

Lily easily caught the block and dropped it. She saw him kicking and laughed." You really are just a stupid baby. First you kissed your bed when you had to share a room with me which is disgusting. Then you start pissing your diapers. How did you even get potty trained. Oh well doesn't matter now your back in diapers like you belong. I'm sure you aren't even upset about now you don't even have to worry about cleansing yourself. Your disgusting Oliver." Lily said as she closed the door and went downstairs

" we're going to need daytime diapers too, changing pad, wipes." I'll get the clothes and accessorys I'll let you handle the diapering." Heather said as she made her way to the area of the store she knew the supplies would be in

Samuel nodded, grabbing a few packs of thick nighttime diapers, thinner daytime diapers, a bottle, a couple of baby toys, and plastic panties. He put them in the shopping cart, then retrieved some baby formula and looked around for a changing pad. After a few minutes, he found one, and placed it into the cart with ease, along with several bags of wet wipes. He knew that Oliver wouldn't be happy about this, but he wanted his son to be happy and safe..,

Oliver just whimpered, sitting up in his crib with a whine of protest. He kicked his legs, beat his fists and screamed in rage at his sister; she was so annoying, "Go fuck yourself!" After he said that, he flopped back down on his back, but kept squirming and rolling around in the crib despite his attempts to sleep. His wet diaper irritated his rash, bringing tears to his eyes, and he sobbed to himself, angry that his bothersome sister wouldn't do her damn job.

Heather came to Sam with plenty of onesies and pacifiers and bibs and placed them in the cart." You think he's going to be upset about this."

Lily turned the tv on and relaxed Ignoring her brother completely

Heather came to Sam with plenty of onesies and pacifiers and bibs and placed them in the cart." You think he's going to be upset about this."

Lily turned the tv on and relaxed Ignoring her brother completely

Samuel glanced over at Heather while the items went through the check-out. He payed for them, and spoke rather calmly, "Sadly, I think he might be a little upset at first, but he'll probably learn to accept it as time goes on." Frowning, he added, rubbing his chin while grabbing the bagged items, "I'm getting a bit worried; I thought that I told Lily to keep us posted, and I guess she must have forgotten." As he walked outside the store and placed each bag in the back of the car, he closed the doors-with the exception of the ones he and his wife entered through-and slipped into the car. He waited for his wife, and after he buckled himself in and saw that she had, too, he began to drive the car. After a while, his phone rang, and he answered, "Hello, Samuel speaking." while he carefully drive to the house.

Oliver had, unbeknownst to his sister, smuggled his phone into the oversized crib. He used it to call their father, and when the man picked up, he spoke softly, "Daddy, sissy was mean to me. She made fun of me, took pictures of me without permission, said she'd send them to all of her friends at school...and she didn't give me food or change me." He used his best, innocent-baby-boy voice, choked with sobs so so the man would know he was being hurt.

Sighing, Samuel responded, "Poor thing... Daddy will change you, and give you food when he gets home with Mommy, okay? I'll have a good, long talk with your sister about that, don't you worry. She can't just get away with tormenting you like that, pumpkin. Now just rest for now, and we'll be back shortly." The phone had been on loud and clear, so Heather could hear how scared and saddened Oliver sounded. He shut off the phone, put it in his pocket, and stepped on the gas until they got home. Samuel stopped the car, his face practically scarlet with brewing anger for his daughter, and he left the car with the bags in hand, bringing them inside and setting them nearby the stairs so he could bring them up later. When he approached Lily, he sat down next to her, grinning coldly. "So..did you have fun while we were gone, hon?" He asked in his most condescending tone of voice, something hidden behind his back.

Lily saw her father as she sat down." No Oliver wet his self and then thought I was going to change him. I'm not changing an 18 year olds diapers that's gross. So he got mad and threw a block at me and said fuck me. So I got upset and thought about all the times he made fun of me. So while he was kicking and mad I left and came down here." She said in a nonchalant tone

Heather heard how Oliver sounded and was a bit skeptical." He's still a 18 year old boy. I understand he's vulnerable but let's not forget who our son is. I'm sure he said some things as well."

Lily saw her father as she sat down." No Oliver wet his self and then thought I was going to change him. I'm not changing an 18 year olds diapers that's gross. So he got mad and threw a block at me and said fuck me. So I got upset and thought about all the times he made fun of me. So while he was kicking and mad I left and came down here." She said in a nonchalant tone

Heather heard how Oliver sounded and was a bit skeptical." He's still a 18 year old boy. I understand he's vulnerable but let's not forget who our son is. I'm sure he said some things as well."

Samuel nodded in understanding. "I understand how you feel, thanks for explaining it to me. He made it sound like you tortured him." He sighed and added to his wife, "You're right about that; I was a little naive to think he was completely innocent." With that, he headed up the stairs where Oliver was laying in his crib. After he picked up the boy and flopped him onto the changing mat, tickling his toes, he stripped him of his wet diaper and put another one on him, pulling his plastic panties over it. This time, he forced him into a bright blue onesie, locking the back so he couldn't get out of it and sliding a rattle into his hand. "Come on, baby; your sissy deserves an apology, then you can take a big, long nappy in the nursery." He cooed, grabbing the boy by his free hand. In retaliation, Oliver pouted and threw the rattle at him, which he narrowly avoided. Samuel grabbed him by the underarms, and hauled the kicking and screaming boy down the stairs.

Heather listened to what her daughter said and went into the kitchen to start making lunch for her family. She put up the baby food and formula and made a bottle for Oliver knowing he was fussy.

Lily relaxed on the couch and laid across it yawning as she grabbed a blanket

Heather listened to what her daughter said and went into the kitchen to start making lunch for her family. She put up the baby food and formula and made a bottle for Oliver knowing he was fussy.

Lily relaxed on the couch and laid across it yawning as she grabbed a blanket

Samuel held Oliver under his armpits near Lily, and cooed, "A certain someone has something to say to you." The squirming boy pouted, and muttered, "I sorry, sissy. For trying to hit you with the block and saying a bad word." After that, Samuel tickled his tummy, and he whined in frustration. The man hauled the writhing baby boy into the kitchen, where his highchair was now set up, and ignored his fussing and crying while locking him into it.

Lily giggled seeing her brother." It's ok your just a baby." She said before yawning

Heather smiled as Sam placed olive in his huh chair and quickly gave him the bottle. She began to get jars of baby food out and bowls to put them in so he could be fed.

Oliver shuddered at the phrase; "just a baby". Was that all he was now, a simpering infant in his diaper and onesie? He sucked on his milk-filled bottle when his father placed it into his mouth, and the man cooed at him, "Good boy, Oliver; drink it all gone for your Daddy and Mommy." Closing his eyes, he blushed slightly, and suckled on the rubber teat of the baby bottle. He eventually grew tired of it, and his stomach churned as he drank, so he tried shoving it away, but his father kept the bottle in his mouth. "Sweetie, you need your formula. Come on, baby, you'll grow up big and strong." The man crooned, holding onto it in such a way that he had no choice but to suckle. When he finished the bottle, his father pat his head and cooed, "Atta boy, Ollie! Now, baby, do you want Daddy or Mommy to feed you nummies?" Blushing even deeper than before, he writhed in his highchair and spoke, "Want Mommy." He was too sleepy to say anything else, and besides, if his growling tummy was an indication, he was hungry. So, he stared at the baby food, and mused, "Why baby food?" Oliver liked being pampered a bit, but..the onesie, highchair, overly thick diapers around his waist that spread his legs apart, and the pacifier that was now attached to his onesie so he couldn't throw it away..was it neccessary? He didn't want to be a stupid baby; he was eighteen years old, not eighteen months old! "I'm not a baby...am I?" He mused, squirming on his bottom.

" I'll feed you sweetie." Heather said as she got the bowls of food. " Sam honey I made lunch for you and lily as well it's in the oven." Heather listened to what Oliver said." Sweetie just calm down your fine let us take care of you ok. Now open up for mommy." Heather said as she had a spoon by Oliver's mouth

Samuel nodded, and grabbed the oven mit, putting it on. After he removed the lunch from the oven, he set the meal on two plates, and gave one to his daughter in her usual spot, so she would eat the table. He then lay his own plate of lasagna down upon the table and sat down with a fork, starting to eat very calmly. It was delicious, as usual, and he smiled at his wife to convey this while he ate.

Oliver opened his mouth nice and wide, but felt scared by this. Why were they babying him? He could only writhe and wriggle in his thick diapers as he awaited a spoonful of baby food. Once more, this was all too much, and just made him want to cry; his mother was acting like he couldn't speak, like he was a helpless, fussy baby stuck in a highchair. Swinging his legs to amuse himself, he felt himself start to sweat in his onesie when he saw something; an oversized stroller, one made just for him, right by the door. Did they plan on bringing him out in public like this?

Heather put the spoon in Oliver's mouth ." good boy yummy right." Heather had picked out mostly fruit knowing her son wouldn't really like the veggies." She got another spoonful as she waited for Oliver to open again. She tickled his bare feet while she waited.

" thanks dad." Lily said as she yawned and sat up and began to eat her lunch.

Samuel smiled at Lily as he ate his lunch. When he was finished, he responded, "You're welcome, Lily. Do you mind helping me clean the dishes? If not, I'll do it on my own."

Giggling, Oliver kicked his feet and cooed, "Yummy, Mommy!" He felt humiliated, though he knew that this was for his own good; it was helping him relax. He writhed at the tickling, giggling again, as he accepted another spoonful. After a moment of eating the baby food, he eyed the stroller, and felt his bladder ache in desperation. The diapered teenager writhed in his onesie until he blushes deeply in mortification as his traitor of a bladder let loose. While writhing and crying very softly, he whimpered, "Mommy, went pee."