LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New rp

Peter nodded in thanks to his friend, bouncing Oliver on his hip whilst feeding him his bottle. He glanced at Lily with a smirk, a certain fiendish light flashing in his eyes; he'd always disliked her, and wanted to put her in her place. So, unbeknownst to her, he and the squirmy little baby in his onesie had come up with a plan, that started the instant she came over to them. Oliver, appearing to be scared, suckled his bottle tentatively until he needed a burping, which Peter gave to him, before setting him down so he could crawl about. He crawled around like any other baby, until he "accidentally" bumped into his sister's legs, almost knocking her over.

(Is it okay if Peter treats Lily like a baby after she does something to Oliver?)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peter nodded, and picked up the simpering teenage boy, cradling him gently. "I got him; don't worry." When Oliver began to fuss, wailing like the baby he appeared to be, his friend bounced him on his hip and popped his pacifier into his mouth after giving him his stuffed bear. The squirming, onesie-clad boy clutched the bear to his chest and whined, "Sissy-" when the older boy gave him a reprimanding look. After a moment of silence, a devilish grin spread over Peter's face, and he decided to whisper to Lily, wriggly "baby" in his arms, "Do you have any idea where I could set him down so you and I can have a..chat. Perhaps in a playpen, so he can crawl where he wants to?"

Lily turned and looked back at Peter." I don't care where your put him. Since he went from 18 to 16 months in less than a day. Just hurry up your interrupting my nap again." Lily said

Peter frowned in disapproval, then carried the now fussing boy over to an oversized playpen and plopped him inside. He gave the writhing, kicking teenage boy his stuffed bear, cooing, "Do you wanna play with your stuffy?" Oliver nodded, wiping his tears with a pout as he amused himself with the bear. Peter watched with a smug little smirk as the teenage boy played with a stuffed bear, and glanced at Lily, handing her a cookie Samuel had just given him. "Your dad said you had to eat something, now eat." He sounded bitter and cold, his dark eyes narrowed into slits.

(it is laced with a drug that will make her bladder and bowel control moot)