LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New rp

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't mind starting one with you. I have one open, if you want to join, but I have a certain scenario in mind for it. If you don't want to join it, then I'll see what you want to do and we can start from there. Is that okay?

It..might seem a bit weird. I was planning on being a bratty, irresponsible teenager who deserves punishment and never really does anything properly. Uh..maybe you could..be his father, who..punishes him for his actions by treating him like a baby? If you don't like that kinda thing, I can easily do something else. I seriously don't mind, it's just the kinda thing I like doing.

What do you suggest? If it's not your thing, I'm down with that, but maybe you could tell me what you like doing so I don't give you another suggestion that doesn't work out too well.

I normally do family rps or scenarios where we get both a caretaker and a baby. I do like the older sibling feeling neglected as the parents card more about the babies or the mean older sibling getting regressed

Okay. Then we can make an RP where we each are one of the parents(maybe) and I could be the mean older sibling? Would that be cool with you, or would you rather be the one getting regressed?

Father: Samuel Johnson, 27 years old, very muscular man with tan skin and hazel eyes. He has short, dark brown hair. Personality-wise, he tries to be fair with his children, but has a bit of a temper, and does feel that he has to discipline them if he does anything wrong. He is willing to listen to his wife, and often goes to her for advice regarding the children. Samuel can be a little cruel if someone angers him, but he is very apologetic afterwards, even if he doesn't show it, and has a certain affection for his wife and children.

Mean Older Sibling: Oliver Johnson, 18 years old, medium in height with pale skin and hazel eyes. He also has long, blond hair that reaches his shoulders, and looks feminine in figure. Personality-wise, he tends to be pretty quiet, but when he does speak, he is disobedient and rude. He can be polite and tends to be calm unless someone angers him. In that case, his father's inherited temper shows through. He is very rebellious, and believes he can do whatever he wants.

Mother- heather Johnson , 27 extremely fit with white skin and blue eyes. She is very nice and almost never gets upset. Calm and compassionate.

Lily Johnson 16 short quite attractive blue eyed blonde hair daughter. She is quite girly and doesn't like to work. She can be nice but is normally sarcastic and mean. She is normally seen with her phone

(I think I'll start.)

Oliver had slipped into the house that night after a long while of partying, and wore nothing but his usual attire; gray hooded jacket and jeans, paired with beat-up sneakers. He had been gone past his bedtime, but he no longer cared; he thought of himself as too old for such childish things. After sliding off his sneakers and putting them with the other shoes near the front door, he lazily dragged himself over to his room-which he unfortunately shared with his sister-and began undressing after locking the door. He hated sharing a room with his younger sister, and had always wanted his own room; maybe he could ask his mother like he usually did. When he finished removing the rest of his clothing, disregarding the fact that his sister was still there because he figured she was asleep, he kicked them under his bed and kept on only his boxer shorts. He flopped onto his bed and curled up under the covers. As usual, he had begun wetting himself. He had been pissing the bed for as long as he could remember, and he could usually keep it a secret from his parents and sister, but tonight, a cruel twist of fate had occurred. His bed wasn't just a bit wet; he had drenched it. He hadn't just pissed his undergarments a tiny bit; he had soaked them to the bone, and was too wasted to care.

On the contrary, Samuel was asleep with his wife in their room. He heard footsteps in the hallway, and sat up slightly. Had one of the children woken up? Then he slid back down, as to not wake his wife, and decided to go back to sleep when he heard the door to their room close. One of them had probably needed a drink or something, he figured, blatantly disregarding the sounds he had heard,

Lily was soundly asleep when she heard the door to the bedroom open.she was a light sleeper and was easily woken. She heard her brother undressing and getting into bed when she started hearing a noise like a running faucet. After a couple minutes she caught a strong whiff of urine and was disgusted. She got up and moved her brothers covers to find he sailed the bed.she quickly went to her phone and took a couple pictures before going back to him.

" wake up you big baby you pissed the bed."

Lily was soundly asleep when she heard the door to the bedroom open.she was a light sleeper and was easily woken. She heard her brother undressing and getting into bed when she started hearing a noise like a running faucet. After a couple minutes she caught a strong whiff of urine and was disgusted. She got up and moved her brothers covers to find he sailed the bed.she quickly went to her phone and took a couple pictures before going back to him.

" wake up you big baby you pissed the bed."

Oliver had been in a very deep sleep when he felt himself shift. After a moment, he heard his sister speak, and felt his cheeks redden. "Again?" He mused, half to himself and half to his slightly younger sister, as his eyes fluttered open and he carefully sat up. The smell of urine hit his nose, and he sighed; he'd been pissing the bed for years, now, and he'd been doing his best to hide it from his parents. His sister was a different story; they'd always shared a room, so naturally, she knew full well that he had wet himself. Hiding it was easy enough, but today, he hadn't just peed over the sheets. He saw after he got up from bed, his sopping wet boxers clinging to his legs, that it was dripping on the floor from the mattress, which was colored a yellowish hue. "Great; I drenched the bed right through the mattress." Oliver growled, humiliated and spurned by his own bladder. This wasn't like the other times, when he could simply wash the sheets and be done with it; he had the mattress to take care of, and to do that, he needed... His parents, who didn't know about his habitual bed-wetting and wouldn't know that he had been doing it since he was a very small child. To them, he had been fully potty trained, but in his room, his bladder was cursed with leaking every night. This time, he wadded up the sheets and covers(which were drenched) and held them in front of his dripping boxers, carefully walking out of the room. The dripping of the piss onto the wood floor of the hallway was easily audible from his parent's room, but he chose to not care, continuing to walk.

It was then that Samuel knew something was up; he heard voices, though he couldn't make them out. The kids were awake, it seemed, but why? Their daughter usually woke up early, but their son scarcely did unless he went off to change the sheets. For what reason, he knew not. He heard dripping, and smelled something outside of the room; urine. He nudged his wife very gently, and whispered, "I think something might be leaking on outside our room. Do you want to check with me to see if the upstairs bathroom is leaking?" The house had two levels; the bottom floor, with the bedrooms and kitchen, and the top floor, with the living room and a very old nursery they still had left over and stocked from when the kids were babies.

" what a baby. Make sure you clean the floor too. I don't want the room smelling like piss ok." Lily said a she got back in bed

Heather woke up as Sam nudged her." Sure honey." She responded as she began to get out of bed to see what the commotion was about

" what a baby. Make sure you clean the floor too. I don't want the room smelling like piss ok." Lily said a she got back in bed

Heather woke up as Sam nudged her." Sure honey." She responded as she began to get out of bed to see what the commotion was about

Samuel got up from bed with her, and opened the door to see their eldest child, whose boxers were soaked in urine. The boy was holding the sheets and covers of his bed, which were also wet.

Humiliated and soaked with piss, Oliver mused, "I will do it later, just be quiet." The minute he saw their mother and father's bedroom door swing open, he flinched. Dad was staring at him, and he blushed when the man asked, "How long has this been going on?" Humiliated and drenched in his own pee, holding his soaked sheets, he whispered hoarsely, "A few years." He looked scared and embarrassed at his father's shocked expression.

Heather saw her sons face." Just go and clean up ok honey we'll talk about the in the morning we all need rest right now ok." Heather took her husbands hand and led him to their room and closed the door.

Relieved, Oliver left and put everything in the washing machine they had near the front door. He then went back to the room he shared with his sister and changed into a new pair of boxer shorts. Blushing deeply, he crawled into his bare bed, and slept peacefully, despite the wetness of the mattress below his shivering body. It was getting a bit chilly.

Samuel rubbed his head, and lay down in bed with his wife. "Goodnight, Heather." He was really worried about his son, but decided that he would voice his concern tomorrow. As his wife had mentioned, they all needed a good night's rest.

(Can we time skip to the next morning? You can begin the new day if you want.)

Heather woke up the next morning Early and went about her regular routine. Afterwards she headed downstairs to make s big breakfast for her family, knowing it was going to be a bit of a rough morning.

Samuel woke up a few minutes after his wife did, to the smell of breakfast. He smiled to himself, climbing out of bed and walking into the kitchen with a yawn. "Good morning, dear. Breakfast looks delicious, as usual." He spoke tenderly, getting out the silverware and dishes that everyone would need to eat before setting the table. After all, he didn't want his wife to do everything by herself.

Oliver awoke drenched in his own urine again, and this time, he felt something unwanted emerge from his body. Sighing, he smushed his bottom against it, unable to hold it back. Fearful and desperate, he crawled out of bed, and dragged himself over to his drawers, peeking inside to see if he had anything to change into. Nothing; he then remembered that it was all in the wash. With a sigh, now even more humiliated than ever, the golden haired teenager stood up, and winced when his undergarments sagged behind him. He left the room, regardless of whether he has awoken his sister or not, and fetched a towel from the bathroom, tying it around his body like a kilt so he could try hiding what he had done before traipsing over towards the kitchen. Instead of going inside, he clutched the towel so it stayed around his waist and whimpered at the rash he now had along his backside and thighs. Embarrassed and scared, he backed up, praying that nobody could see or smell what he had done. This made him feel like a baby, especially considering that this was his last pair of underwear that he hadn't soiled.

" thank you dear." Heathr said before planting a good morning kiss on his cheek." Did u sleep well." Heather asked as she moved the food from the stove to the table

Lily woke up not long after Oliver left and as she did she smelt something awful." What is that horrible smell." She said as she looked around her. She looked over at Oliver's bed and shook her head. As she got up she made her bed and sat down waiting for her brother to come back

" thank you dear." Heathr said before planting a good morning kiss on his cheek." Did u sleep well." Heather asked as she moved the food from the stove to the table

Lily woke up not long after Oliver left and as she did she smelt something awful." What is that horrible smell." She said as she looked around her. She looked over at Oliver's bed and shook her head. As she got up she made her bed and sat down waiting for her brother to come back

Samuel kissed her cheek back, and responded to her fondly, "Yes, dear; I slept very well." He then got himself some milk in a glass, and began eating his food, when he saw their son, terrified and shivering, paralyzed with fear nearby the kitchen door. After he finished his eggs and part of his toast, he saw how scared the boy really was, and decided to approach him. He first recoiled at the smell, then saw that Oliver was shivering, head lowered and hands clutching a towel around his waist. "What is it?" Samuel asked, knowing the smell from his years of changing diapers. Choosing to lie, the teenager turned his head and stepped back with tears in his eyes, muttering, "Nothing, really...it happened when I was asleep. The shower didn't work that well, so I couldn't get clean. Nothing in my room is clean, either, and..." He trailed off, and dropped the towel by mistake. When Samuel took in the sight of the soiled britches, and the humiliated boy wearing them picked up the towel, the man spoke rather calmly, "Go upstairs, Oliver. Wash up, and I'll get you something to wear. We'll talk about this when we finish breakfast." Blushing, the boy squirmed and muttered, "But-" Samuel fixed him with a look, and responded coldly, "I will get you some food at a later time; you need to wash up first, and you told me that there is nothing on your room to wear. I know that you like breakfast, but your cleanliness matters more than a simple meal, and I could make you a brunch later if you wish. Now leave and wash yourself off; your mother and I will discuss this behavior with you right after you are done." Humiliated, and slightly enticed by the offer of food, the teenage boy sulked up the stairs and went into the bathroom. Samuel sighed before sitting back at the table, finishing off his toast calmly. He looked at his wife, and spoke to her, "I'm worried about him, Heather."

Heather listened to the conversation but chose to stay out of it for now. She caught a whiff ft what was in Oliver's pants but stayed silent. As she heard what Sam said about Oliver." Me too pee per accidents are one thing but poopy accidents are a whole different thing. Remember when the kids were little and we were potty training. One accident and it was back to diapers. If only it was that easy." Heather said

Lily seeing her brother wasn't coming anytime soon decided to head downstairs where she saw her parents." Can I get my own room now. I don't want my stuff smelling like piss and shit."