LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Server Manager?

I'm not sure how much trust you want to put in a newbie around here, but I do a lot of that type of work on a regular basis. I also don't have a ton of time to commit to taking on any kind of longer term responsibility.

I'm a system admin for a bottle manufacturer. I have a ton of experience with Citrix virtualization and my daily job revolves around exchange and active directory. If that helps you I don't mind lending my experience to help.

I thought you already did hosting

I'm back in a technical job after years in sales so deep into some of this at the moment. Give me a shout if you have specific questions.

In short: I've got decades of experience with Linux/BSDs/AIX and the common middleware and application stacks you find on those platforms. I've designed and configured systems to scale from tens to millions of concurrent users. All the usual stuff both commercial and open-source: http servers (apache, iplanet, ihs, IIS), ftp servers (vsftpd, proftpd, ftp4iis), databases (Oracle, DB2, Informix, SQL Server, MySQL+forks, MongoDB, CouchDB, memcachd, Redis), app servers (Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, Oracle) and all the ancillary stuff: ntp, nfs/cifs/samba, LDAP/AD, kerberos/SPNEGO/SAML, SNMP, Xen/KVM/HyperV etc. etc. etc.

I can do the basics on a Windows system (e.g. set-up a reasonable AD forest, configure IIS securely, etc.) but I'm not an expert in Windows servers - just competent.

As to:

Rent to own is rarely worth it, with how cheap servers are at soyoustart/ovh you'll never break even.

I know Debian Linux fairly well, but If you use cent os I know nothing

Nothing like Aarons or Rent-a-center - You pay for hosting and an extra $20 a month and at the end of two years I own the server and just pay the co-location fee or they send me the rig